Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! (2472 Views)

Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me / Eping With Your X While You Are In Your Husband House,does What To The Man Pls B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by buklan4realyah(f): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2013
My name is Amos and a born again christian,and i stay in lagos.I met this lady online and we became friends and the friendship degenerated to dating but she stay in abuja,after some months i decided to pay her a visit in abuja of which she welcomed me well.After a year i proposed to her and she agreed to marry me and we did an elaborate wedding after the wedding we started living as husband and wife.
On the night of our first sex together,she said there's a confession she needed to make but i thought she was pulling my legs but i noticed how serious and remorseful she was,so i decided to hear her out.Alas she released the bomb and said she's been married before and the marriage produced 3kids,i was so bitter and we've been living like a cat & rat in the house after the confession......... Pls i seek a matured advice from a matured minds on what to do
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by MathsDon(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2013
This story doesn't sound real. If truly it is, then the lady deserves whatever she sees. A man that truly loves you will love your kids as well. If he leaves you because of your children, then he is not your God's chosen man. Does she think she can trap him with wedding? Secrecy in a relationship irrespective of its magnitude is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by passionate88: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmmm... Na film b this or na movie script wey u want us to input more plots to am?
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by passionate88: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2013
Maths Don: This story doesn't sound real. If truly it is, then the lady deserves whatever she sees. A man that truly loves you will love your kids as well. If he leaves you because of your children, then he is not your God's chosen man. Does she think she can trap him with wedding? Secrecy in a relationship irrespective of its magnitude is very bad.
Why she no tell d man when dm dey date?, why she no tell am when d man propose?, why she no tell am when dm dey do d weddin arrangements?, na when d man wan blow she come dey do true confession?, hw we go cm take believe say na marry she marry b4 nd no b born she born for different men?. Make d man runaway. Since she keep a secret frm am since why she no continue to keep am secret?
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is Super story
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by blank(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
E don do abeg. Why not put a link to where you get your stories from?

buklan4real@yah:
Most of my OGA's in office are asking me out,

they are all married.......... some are even frausting me

but i cant nd never. cos of tomorw.

pls aw should i handle dem??

buklan4real@yah:
Here, am very inlove with my partner, we'v bin togeda now4 sum couple of yrs,
i av always trused him, planning future togeda, we are both very much love
i never doubt him, tho, we do av issues which is normal for a real relationship
we disagree to agree... moving on togeda.

Just of recent dat a lady calld me tellin me she is pregant for my man
i actually didnt bliv it, i asked my man he told me everytin dat d lady just want to separate us for her to have her way with my guy.The lady was just his frnd dat he do tell her about me, he never have anytin with d lady.

AT last ther both av sumtin togeda. resulted to preggy, which d lady had miscarrige after a month....

My guy has bin beggn me since for d past 2month with his families, which my mom too has bin beggn me too to forget about it so far d preggy is not dere.

The lady just came to gv me bitterness now she has gone cos wot she want she didnt get it.

I JUST DNT KNW AW TO GV MY MAN 2ND CHANCE COS, EACH TYM I REMEMBER IT HURT ME cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by callola: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ op, na only u go pay her dowry? U no ask questions? Ur story get k leg try make d leg str8
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by baby124: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
If this story is true, for her to keep such a secret na wa ooo. Would you have married her knowing all this? If you wouldnt have, that marriage is null and void. She conned you into marriage. Just go to the court and get the marriage anulled. Who knows what other secret is waiting for you.
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by Kanwulia: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good to know your friendship "DEGENERATED" to dating! grin

It is not a MUST to communicate in the WHITE MAN'S language you know? Any BLACK MAN'S would suffice! kiss
Please, endeavor to avoid any forms of SEMANTIC DISCORDANCE in the foreseeable future. Thanks! kiss

There!

She just wanted to 'tessss' you to see ' ow sweeeeet you are! YOU WERE SOOOOOO SWEET, she confessed ALL her sins!

Na you bikkkko!!!

Yem AKA!!!! grin
Re: Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2013
Kanwulia: Good to know your friendship "DEGENERATED" to dating! grin

It is not a MUST to communicate in the WHITE MAN'S language you know? Any BLACK MAN'S would suffice! kiss
Please, endeavor to avoid any forms of SEMANTIC DISCORDANCE in the foreseeable future. Thanks! kiss

There!

She just wanted to 'tessss' you to see ' ow sweeeeet you are! YOU WERE SOOOOOO SWEET, she confessed ALL her sins!

Na you bikkkko!!!

Yem AKA!!!! grin
;Dmgbeketoto o gringrin you will not kee me.cheiiigrin you too funny,i sweargrin

(1) (Reply)

Brothers Recreate Photos From Childhood For Mum's 55th B'day (pictures Included) / Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? / We Will Pay Your Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.