Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa (54172 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
boofydon:
Guy whats your problem no matter how much you support the gal nothin fit enter ur pocket! so speak d truth n stop formin! d gal wogly ! abegiii
What ochongonoko is saying is that a person as ugly and burnt as Airforce1 should not be the one to call another person ugly.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Kessythegeek(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
You strip to stardom...years later you get depressed and put up suicidal notes prattling about people abusing your past ..smh

You need Jesus.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
The younger and heavier Ada kiss

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by mrlaw93(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally told you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You can never achieve half of a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Now, How can you call beverly ugly?. She's anything but ugly. If you wanna criticize her, criticize her for the wrong things she did but not calling her ugly when she's a billion times prettier than you. Why all this vitrol on this girl for a bra in the BBA house?.I'm not supporting her bad acts on the BBA show, she deserve to be criticized but base your criticism on her deeds not her looks. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

This is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish
u don finish?...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by slap1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please I'm browsing with my phone now, the pix is not clear and I don't want to jump into conclusion. . .her brea$ts look exhausted. Am I correct?
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Baddestguyp(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on CELEBRITIES, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally TOLD you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You can never achieve half of a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult
angry 1st of all Beverly osu isnt a celebrity...and secondly, who is ur english teacher? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by mrlaw93(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
@OP is this Wat u call strip...#mtcheew I was expecting to see her #toto sef. I guess we all her 18+
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by collynzo2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally told you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You can never achieve half of a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Now, How can you call beverly ugly?. She's anything but ugly. If you wanna criticize her, criticize her for the wrong things she did but not calling her ugly when she's a billion times prettier than you. Why all this vitrol on this girl for a bra in the BBA house?.I'm not supporting her bad acts on the BBA show, she deserve to be criticized but base your criticism on her deeds not her looks. I swear if you join Mr NL competiton. You'll get only one like on your pic and one vote, all from yourself!!.

This is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish
RIP English!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Beverly Osu is the new Tonto Dikeh cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is this gal representing nigeria or herself?Well a better nigerian representative at world event was just close in winning a silver medal but she settled 4 d bronze at 200m sprint race.U should knw who.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry 1st of all Beverly osu isnt a celebrity...and secondly, who is ur english teacher? undecided

She's not a celebrity and she's on various sites and blogs and forums?.someone that owns her own TV programme?. Just cos you don't know shitt about her doesn't diminish who she is. I bet few people knows you in your compound

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by collynzo2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

She's not a celebrity and she's on various sites and blogs and forums?.someone that owns her own TV programme?. Just cos you don't know shitt about her doesn't diminish who she is. I bet few people knows you in your compound
Calm down guy, you are killing the queen's Language.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emmadani: Is this gal representing nigeria or herself?Well a better nigerian representative at world event was just close in winning a silver medal but she settled 4 d bronze at 200m sprint race.U should knw who.
Okagbare.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Denrele what did nigeria do to you? All ur Girl friends just be falling we hand. 1st Goldie. Now this ...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by gramci: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is for all the haters on Nairaland.

ochongonoko:

You're always fond of jumping from one thread to another spewing your frustration on celebrities, calling people ugly, while you're no better. You did this same thing on rita dominic's birthday thread, Cussing her out cos she's not yet married, calling her all sorts of names. Did she personally tell you that she's desperate for a husband. Did she tell you that without a man, her life won't be complete. You might never achieve a quarter of all she has and will achieve yet you insult her

Your case is not a matter of kettle calling a pot black, but a matter of black kettle calling a clean pot, black. Rubbish

See who he's calling ugly just cos of his innate hatred for her. Smh

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by gramci: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry 1st of all Beverly osu isnt a celebrity...and secondly, who is ur english teacher? undecided

wetin bring English come for this matter
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Baddestguyp(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Listen to urself. She is nt a celebrity, she is just an infamous IndecentStar. Celebrities r stars who hav achieved sumtin meaningful and r worth celebrating. Ask urself, is she worth celebrating? Maybe if she wins she'll become a celeb to a few people bt rite now she isnt, get dat straight undecided its jst lik saying d leader of boko haram (wats his name again?) is a celebrity
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by gramci: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: Calm down guy, you are killing the queen's Language.

english na your Papa?
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by solidman59(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin ;DHer breast don fall finish...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by THEAMAKA(f): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
These are the same Nigerians that watch all the perverted Nollywood movies with "sexx" scenes galore that sell like hot cake. Abeg. Mtchewwww.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by solidman59(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin Her bobbie don fall finish...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by dhejykeane: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
O God of nairaland y is evrytn ds slot does hv to mak front page,its rili anoyn.like seriously dier re more important posts dt neva made it nt ds trash
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Agozie48: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
I am so tired of Beverly posts... Here
... Besides no be una business.... Make una carry una gossip gossip mouth put for pocket... MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by NNMUU(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
I seriously don't give a rats a.s.s
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Im sure the next topic to make front page will be "BEVERLY OSU FARTS IN BBA HOUSE!!!" grin smh mtchewwww...
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emmadani: Is this gal representing nigeria or herself?Well a better nigerian representative at world event was just close in winning a silver medal but she settled 4 d bronze at 200m sprint race.U should knw who.

too bad; she needs to go for deliverance in the synagogue.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mennnnnnn al u haters need to get a life! Not interested and dnt watch d programme but evry second she's on front page! Na wa o!all this bar-jesus and mohammeds on nl
4get faceless forum,many of u have done worse!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Airforce1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
What ochongonoko is saying is that a person as ugly and burnt as Airforce1 should not be the one to call another person ugly.

Hehehehehehe
Got madt love for you..

Too bad u didn't notice.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Kassidy90(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
I dislike dis babe, bt I pray she win oooo coz if nt hmmmm, some pple will 'cast' life out her....
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Polar01: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
I wonder y dat tin is nt out of d hus, e bi lyk say she carry.......... Biggie shud shine him eyesoooo before water go pass garri
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by tomzman: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
This girl has totally lost it!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
W.t.f dis beverly girl sef. She is luking BAD. anyways almost all girls will do anything 4 d potential 45 milla.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.