Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland (757 Views)

Hilarious Video: How APC Government Has Created More Than 10,000 Jobs Across The / Hilarious: How APC Created More Than 10,000 Jobs Across Nigeria In 1 Year. / See The Video Of How APC Rigged Osun State Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by PrettyRita(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
As 2015 general elections draw closer, political gladiators appear to have taken over some, if not all the media houses and platforms including our beloved interactive forum "NAIRALAND". undeniably, Nairaland used to be an objective site where Nigerians and Foreigners cross-pollinate ideas all in a bid to evolve a new and improved Nigeria. But it appears all these are now history.
Following the registration of APC, moderators of the forum, especially those controlling the politics section have not hidden their disdain for those perceived to be rivals or tend to expose the internal wranglings of the APC. such threads are either closed or removed...does it mean Nairaland collaborates with APC?
below is a link containing a conversation between:
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/185
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/186
1. Demdem (m);
2. alaxchiny;
3. take dat; and
4. Moderator Afam4eva
that led to the closure of the post:
https://www.nairaland.com/1399531/pastor-tunde-bakare-blasts-new
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by vislabraye(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
undecided well, don't know yet.
Let's see what APC will do.
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by 5columnist: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is how

Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Noraokon: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
its really sad that they have taken over Nairaland.

Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Joeadamu86: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
If this allegation is true, then the platform will soon sink into irrelevance, this one wei complain just plenty i smell rat somewhere.....
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Ak47bullet: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hehehehehe I suspected this a long time ago and that is why I tend to ply my trade elsewhere this days.
The moderators are suppose to be non partisans, with objectivity as their hallmark. What I see and read makes me weep for a frum I use to cherish
They want to force all nairalanders into one party. grin grin grin grin grin poor Seun
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by 5columnist: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nora okon: its really sad that they have taken over Nairaland.
Nairaland is losing what is left of it's credibility... only anti-Jonathan post makes front page to ridicule the President. It is sad. Seun don chop APC money and has tried very much to keep all form of criticism against APC this week on the low. Sad!!
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Noraokon: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
we will expose them

Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by demelza: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cry babies! We see you guys

1 Like

Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by 5columnist: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
demelza: Cry babies! We see you guys
So people should shut and die.. if you want a fair political robust conversation. You will agree that discussion on both side of the post should be fairly balanced. Go to front page today, all you see is Beverly Osu stripping naked and Genevieve dressing in trad to a friends wedding. Meanwhile their are piles and piles of interesting materials that front page will be happy to feed on today....hypocrites.
I see the new strategy is to go and cook up more lies about Jonah and throw it up here. Cowards!!!!
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by dtemidare: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
A recent report on Twitter revealed that Nigerian bloggers, social media consumers and users are not using the social media positively. The report further stated that the social media has also been hijacked by political gladiators and their cronies who have " painstakingly" exploited the social media for ethnic and political gains which have brought nothing but more hatred and disunity amongs Nigerians.

This platform is the most respected, and widely involved platform by nigerians in Nigeria and beyond cos Nigerians who can not vent their anger physically on any Government it deems as not doing what it is supposed to do do it on social platforms such as Nairaland, Twitter etc.
Administrators and owners of this platform and other platforms that are popularly used by nigerians should be adviced accordingly.
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by demelza: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
5columnist:
So people should shut and die.. if you want a fair political robust conversation. You will agree that discussion on both side of the post should be fairly balanced. Go to front page today, all you see is Beverly Osu stripping naked and Genevieve dressing in trad to a friends wedding. Meanwhile their are piles and piles of interesting materials that front page will be happy to feed on today....hypocrites.
I see the new strategy is to go and cook up more lies about Jonah and throw it up here. Cowards!!!!
Need I remind you that the politics section is just one out of a myriad of section on this forum. This section is not the be all end all, other sections deserve to have their topics there on the frontpage.
As for bias or lies about Jonathan, I dont see them. Is it the fault of Nairaland that Jonathan and his goons constantly engage in acts that may seem unbelievable to the sane mind?
You guys should just stop wailing over irrelevant and non existent issues.
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Pataki: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
PrettyRita: As 2015 general elections draw closer, political gladiators appear to have taken over some, if not all the media houses and platforms including our beloved interactive forum "NAIRALAND". undeniably, Nairaland used to be an objective site where Nigerians and Foreigners cross-pollinate ideas all in a bid to evolve a new and improved Nigeria. But it appears all these are now history.
Following the registration of APC, moderators of the forum, especially those controlling the politics section have not hidden their disdain for those perceived to be rivals or tend to expose the internal wranglings of the APC. such threads are either closed or removed...does it mean Nairaland collaborates with APC?
below is a link containing a conversation between:
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/185
https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/186
1. Demdem (m);
2. alaxchiny;
3. take dat; and
4. Moderator Afam4eva
that led to the closure of the post:
https://www.nairaland.com/1399531/pastor-tunde-bakare-blasts-new

What was the biased moderation done in that link?

I don't get how you people reason at times.

Anyways, good that this thread has been moved away from the Politics board. I hope the moderators have handed you a stern warning to stop creating threads in the wrong section.

This is the second time within days you are whinging about APC owning NL.
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by ochejoseph(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
This debate is healthy ,its not wrong for Mods to hold a view lets not forget they are also Nigerians with varying passions. However with allegations of partisanship flying the need to Balance what hits the front page becomes imperative if not Nairaland might be tagged the social media branch of the nation newspapers!
Re: REVEALED !!! How APC Machineries Control Nairaland by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Why are you all such crybabies fond of whining non-stop and saying the same thing over and over again? If you claim you are sure NL is now controlled by the APC, why not do the honorable thing and leave to form your own 'objective' discussion blog instead of this daily display of paranoia that is now nauseating?

Look, APC has a passionate following directly related to how many, many Nigerians want change. It will only get worse for you PDP/GEJ fans. Let me warn you guys in advance that if some of you cannot stand the heat then be ready to get out of the kitchen to find an air-conditioned place where you and others can cook whatever you want to your heart content !!!! Enough of your daily whining and attempts to blackmail the mods and Seun.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander's Username Sounds Funny? / Zaria Must Laugh 2014 / 101 Things You Need To Be Thankful For In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.