Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Have Got A New Sticker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Have Got A New Sticker (738 Views)

Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... / Photo Of The Day. You Have Got To See This! / Have Got A New Babe For Romade And Ben20001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got A New Sticker by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
this sticker got me laughing I ended up buying it grin

Re: I Have Got A New Sticker by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
mtcheeew....
Re: I Have Got A New Sticker by hassanfulani(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
Very funny, the sticker is a mark & sign of irresponsibility of the highest order!
Re: I Have Got A New Sticker by EfemenaXY: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
So what happens if a girl or woman touches your car naw?

You gonna touch her man?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Got A New Sticker by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2013
b
hassan fulani: Very funny, the sticker is a mark & sign of irresponsibility of the highest order!

It's kinda humorous to me. A guy and his girlfriend were passing by yesterday when he noticed the sticker he intentionally came back and touched the car right in front of me, I starred at his girl and wished I could touch but that guys face wasn't encouraging so I smiled at them grin grin

Efemena_xy: So what happens if a girl or woman touches your car naw?

You gonna touch her man?? grin grin grin

Ladies can romance the car if they wish but for men.... cheesy
Re: I Have Got A New Sticker by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2013
amguud: mtcheeew....

have we met before? undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Comedian, I Go Dye Shares Photos Of His Family Having Fun / 4 Easy Steps On How To Be The 'first To Comment' On Nairaland / Urgent!!!! Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.