Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married (2115 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert / Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by arthur2k6: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Beautiful singer, Tiwa Savage is so in love with her fiance/manager, Tee Billz and she can't wait to wait to tie the knot.

The duo attended Davido's wedding together and Tiwa was obviously in love with what she saw that she posted the above photo with caption "Baby we next

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Beautiful lady. kiss kiss kiss
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Eiyah, she no fit can wait any longa
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by gbishop: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
is she proposing? Wel take ur time.
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by babadem2much(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
chei
dis babe wey i de die 4 lyk die 1 go marry anyway wish u well in ur
marital xpectations n joy of motherhood, ur own beta pass some babes 4
nollywood, i no call name oh
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2013
gbishop: is she proposing? Wel take ur time.
Did you not read the title? They're already engaged.
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Airforce1(m): 2:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Tiwa baby..
The love of my life kiss

The wedding must be dis year o

Won't miss it for anyhing in tha world

Bless!
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Drbolie(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Nice 1
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Brimmie(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Abeg Na Wen Tonto Dike Form Go Com Out!?? undecided

I Wan Apply For Him Husband!
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by chimerase2: 5:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Brimmie: Abeg Na Wen Tonto Dike Form Go Com Out!?? undecided

I Wan Apply For Him Husband!
de form dn finish cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by fairygeh(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1: Tiwa baby..
The love of my life kiss

The wedding must be dis year o

Won't miss it for anyhing in tha world

Bless!
. Who recognize dis one? as if they know you.hahaha.dero
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Airforce1(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2013
fairygeh: . Who recognize dis one? as if they know you.hahaha.dero

U not talking to me or are you?
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by fairygeh(f): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1:

oh yes i am
Airforce1:

Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Airforce1(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2013
fairygeh: oh yes i am

I will just pretend as if I didn't see that and take a walk away from you cool
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by fairygeh(f): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2013
Airforce1:

I will just pretend as if I didn't see that and take a walk away from you cool
Long hisssssssss
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
fairygeh: Long hisssssssss

Is it that time of the month?
Re: PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Is In Love, Tells Fiance It's Time They Get Married by BarryX(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2013
They should get married now
Her career may take a nosedive though
#Justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Denies Dating Iyanya & Says She Admires Yvonne Nelson's Body. / Music Star Kcee Purchased Brand New Bentley / Meet 20yr-old Elina, Winnner Of Britain's 'HORNIEST STUDENT'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.