Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I'm Confused (1210 Views)

. / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Goodday Everyone there's this girl i've been dating for some yrs now, though we break up and make up Sha...fastforward , The relationship is Long distance though since secondary sch days , Our Uni is also in different states and we see within the range of 4-10 times yearly for the past 5yrs and we spent little time together lastmonth when she waz coming for a class in my area i got to know she's secretive , when i told her i'm not cool with keeping.secrets she said must she be telling me everything i said yes ....She said she's gonna try changing...Fastforward We haven't talk for 2 days now and She just called me today asking me to call her back which i did after talking for sometime she said she wanted to tell me that she's travelling out of the country and on sunday and she just tink she should tell me before she forgets to tell me....I'm confused right now the reason i can't break up with her is that almost her stuff are customized in my surname her friends call her Mz (My Surname) even when her mum buys her cloth she doesn't ask her what she wants to write she automatically put my (Surname)........Should i stay or Should i just let it go?
Re: Please I'm Confused by Enegod(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
^^^ silly
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
If that's your reason for not wanting to leave then leave
Re: Please I'm Confused by haitto99(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
u be f**k up guy o.....leave d bitch
Re: Please I'm Confused by Pdizzle(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2013
I think u guyz should talk abt d whole tin b4 she goes, n make sure u reach an agreement, if she wanna break up gud, if u guyz cn wait fine
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2013
lolz...ur reason iz thrash....do wateva u lyk
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 17, 2013
More reason why some one can like me CAN NOT undertake distance relationship.
But Op, you should have read the handwriting long before.
Silly excuse not to let her go.
My friend, forget her. Brace up for a new life without her. It would do you good.
Re: Please I'm Confused by Homguy(m): 2:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Your reason for still hanging on is at best flimsy. And dude,in case u didnt get the memo, she's dumped u already.
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2013
See she shows signs dat she loves me sometimes even when i was misbehaving she stayed...but i don't just know why the way she keeps things from me makes me feel i'm not part of her life
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135: More reason why some one can like me CAN NOT undertake distance relationship.
But Op, you should have read the handwriting long before.
Silly excuse not to let her go.
My friend, forget her. Brace up for a new life without her. It would do you good.

If i should call it quit with her , won't her frienda laugh her ? Especially does who have been advising.her to explore cause we're not in the same state and don't know what i may be doing too...but i'm not happy..
Re: Please I'm Confused by charlsecy4(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2013
shol: If i should call it quit with her , won't her frienda laugh her ?

MARRY HER SO HER FRIENDS WON'T LAUGH AT HER! THAT'S A VERY GOOD REASON TO MARRY HER.

*Stupid nonsense*
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
shol:

If i should call it quit with her , won't her frienda laugh her ? Especially does who have been advising.her to explore cause we're not in the same state and don't know what i may be doing too...but i'm not happy..
I guess she is your first.
My friend, you dont date to please anyone. Dont marry to make others happy. Its your future we are talking about here. Because this now sounds like you are in the relationship not because you love her but because of what people will say.
Because, if you do it for the sake of people, rather than the fact that you love her, am afraid you marriage will suffer an early crash. And if you are a bible believing christian, you know divorce is out of the option. That means you must remain in the marriage no matter what.
Rather than experience all of those, quit it. You will have peace and freedom. And another girl who will delight in you will cross your path. As it is said, "a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage".
Re: Please I'm Confused by Homguy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
shol: See she shows signs dat she loves me sometimes
are u a kidding?is her love supposed 2 be seasonal?dude,u've lost dat gal bsides,if the way u reason is anything to go by she shld have dumped you earlier.Xo many jittery reasons for doing the things you do. Seriously didnt mean to insult u,bt am flabergastd @ ur reasonin.
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Okay thank you guyz...
Re: Please I'm Confused by Sanboy25: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
idnoble135:
I guess she is your first.
My friend, you dont date to please anyone. Dont marry to make others happy. Its your future we are talking about here. Because this now sounds like you are in the relationship not because you love her but because of what people will say.
Because, if you do it for the sake of people, rather than the fact that you love her, am afraid you marriage will suffer an early crash. And if you are a bible believing christian, you know divorce is out of the option. That means you must remain in the marriage no matter what.
Rather than experience all of those, quit it. You will have peace and freedom. And another girl who will delight in you will cross your path. As it is said, "a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage".
Seconded. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Confused by no1madman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
u r always lost and confused. . .facking!FUCKIN!FICKIN!
Re: Please I'm Confused by mashnino(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
mtchwww....

you are just a scared d.u.mb a.s.s

who cares if all her things are assigned to ur name...

wait......even the person involved doesnt even care...

my guy wake up... so if u were to wake up one morning to write a story about ur life

you would waste so many pages writing about how you wasted 5 whole years with this girl..

guy...wake up abeg
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Dis OP is a blooody learner without datin xperience. Ur so called gf get xpereince wey u nor get. U wanna ask me where she got it from? Go ahead, ask. And I'll tell u. (She's bn cheatn on ur asss damn it!)
Re: Please I'm Confused by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Everyone she left the country today without even calling me..her number ain't going through anymore, to all of you shouting leave leave it's not that easy becos it takes time for me to completely fall in love with someone it's not easy......Just pissed right now i feel bad
Re: Please I'm Confused by Homguy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sorry man. I told u've lost d girl earlier.anyways,shyt happens get over it.! Next tym dont get to emotionally atachd to a daughtr of eve. I learnt hrd way.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Is Ready 4 Marriage / Is This True About Nigeria Girls? / I’m A Virgin, I Know Nothing About Sex! —seyi Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.