Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Script Writers Forum: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Script Writers Forum: (3776 Views)

Ohafia Abia State Actors, Actresses And Script Writers. Lets Meet Here!!! / Calling New Script Writers / New/upcoming Actors, Actresses And Script Writers Needed In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Discuss, chat, learn and meet other writers......

Re: Script Writers Forum: by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Hi, i just started my journey in the script world.. i didn't train for it.. buh with the past script i'v seen, i just started writing mine. tips would be appreciated
Re: Script Writers Forum: by sholay2011(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello. I am a scriptwriter too. Nice thread btw. What can I share for us to learn? Well....don't rely solely on scriptwriting as a source of income; that's if you don't want to churn out wishy-washy scripts just to get paid. grin

And I really mean it! angry

I look forward to learning a lot on this thread. smiley
Re: Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
@tswagg ema!l me for tips

IamLilCloud@gmail.com
Re: Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
@tswagg ema!l me for tips

IamLilCloud@gmail.com.
Re: Script Writers Forum: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
I write short, MOW and feature scripts, been writing since 2011 but none has been produced. I'm glad to be part of this forum. I've only written two shorts, three pilots and two features (still re-writing them).
Re: Script Writers Forum: by sholay2011(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
IamLilCloud: @tswagg ema!l me for tips

IamLilCloud@gmail.com.
Does she have to email you for tips? Why can't you paste those tips here so others can learn and maybe add, subtract or argue it out? undecided Or what's the purpose of the thread then?
Re: Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
D tips is a Pdf file formats
Re: Script Writers Forum: by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
sholay2011:
Does she have to email you for tips? Why can't you paste those tips here so others can learn and maybe add, subtract or argue it out? undecided Or what's the purpose of the thread then?
Thanks bro for the question. I thought this thread is meant for us scriptwriters to learn from each others experience or sharing tips that might help us improve. OP, why the secrecy nah? I thought you started this thread to share in the open.

1 Like

Re: Script Writers Forum: by prof800(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
sholay2011:
Re: Script Writers Forum: by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
IamLilCloud: D tips is a Pdf file formats
You can attach or upload it here for us to download.
Re: Script Writers Forum: by prof800(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
IamLilCloud: D tips is a Pdf file formats
you can still share.

Hey guys...here is a tip in pdf format, download its only 7.8kb.

Its a Sample, Basic format for a stageplay.

Re: Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Too large....................
Re: Script Writers Forum: by IamLilCloud(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
This!!!

Re: Script Writers Forum: by Gabrendo(m): 1:38am On May 23, 2015
I am new and a bit inexperienced, i hv stories that need to be told, though nt yet a pro, i am certain i wil get there, i am nt so desperate though nt to fall into wrong hands. i wil take my time to learn the art.
Re: Script Writers Forum: by Abbeytoy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hey guys, I have a little idea about script writing and have been putting it in practice but sill wanna learn more, contact me if you can help. 08137652535
Re: Script Writers Forum: by badinfluence: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Script writer signed in.. I've written a short movie and working on a feature.. using the guide of a scriptwriting handout
Re: Script Writers Forum: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
If ya'll want, I can post the final screenplay of pArANoia here for you to see.
Re: Script Writers Forum: by nkemjacob2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
we re d brain idea of every movie. If ur script is captivating then d movie is intresting. Writing a script play is obvious difficult. Expecially if u re the type that write sofisicated script. Writing script is not difficult, arrangement of ur plot is what is the story line. I like to discuss script nd story ideas with people lets talk more. 08063119959. Am also on wht app
Re: Script Writers Forum: by samyblisk: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
I think is time for we all to come and create a union, so we can meet and discourse how scripts arw to be sold to film maker s and producer who what to buy b becouse I meet a clients who was pricing my stories and script play for just 50k and he said other writer a will do that in that price for him
Re: Script Writers Forum: by samyblisk: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pleases kindly contacts this number for your number epic movie of the year..... Story and script play ready for grab...08169578182...or email e.o Samuel cricket mail.com

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Coming 2 America (2021) / Twist Of Fate December 2023 Teasers / Top Most Watched TV Series From Toxicwap.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.