Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (25465 Views)

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK9Pdhlbcvg

Thank God For A Father's Protection

Surveillance footage showed a father jumping out of a moving car to carry his daughter to safety seconds after she tumbled out of the vehicle at a busy intersection in China.

Police in Wenzhou, Zhejiang province, said the four-year-old girl had opened the door accidentally while climbing from the back of the car to the front.

"I quickly went to take a look. It turned out that the child climbed from the back of the seat to the front while her father was driving, accidentally opened the door and fell out. When it happened, the taxi and all the other cars weren't going too fast, and the taxi braked immediately so it did not hit the child," said Wenzhou police officer Chen Shu.

The father, without stopping the moving car, quickly leapt out of the same door to scoop her up off the road.

The black car continued its course for about 10 metres before it hit a tree on the curb and came to a halt.

Thankfully, the girl escaped the incident with only minor bruises

3 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Kanwulia: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2013
He saved a GIRL-CHILD?shocked shocked shocked

For Nigeria, pickin don turn SPI-RITUAL ingredient with REMOTE CONTROL tey-tey!
In our POLYGAMOUS ranches all over Naija, how many FATHER ABRAHAM go save? cheesy

Papa is too busy jumping from tototototo! grin

One less mouth to feed JARE! All na the will of "GOD" abi? grin

8 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Kanwulia: He saved a GIRL-CHILD?shocked shocked shocked

For Nigeria, pickin don turn SPI-RITUAL ingredient with REMOTE CONTROL tey-tey!
In our POLYGAMOUS ranches all over Naija, how many FATHER ABRAHAM go save? cheesy

Papa is too busy jumping from tototototo! grin

One less mouth to feed JARE! All na the will of "GOD" abi? grin

Callotti the Callo cheesy cheesy

Anywhere I see your post, na so I go dey laff until I go wan shyt for body. From tototototo! Chai!

E be like say I go soon come snatch you from your husband, come make you second wife because I wan dey laff everyday. cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Judas2013: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2013
People should be properly educated about these religious none sense

4 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by blank(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
That is why car seats and child locks are extremely important. I cannot imagine driving and leaving my kids to roam about the car without restraint.

7 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Glamglam(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Talk about a lucky escape!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by delors(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
I trust our Nigerian fathers! First, dem go stop the car, check rear view mirror, adjust the flowing agbada, come out of the car, shower you with curses, whooz you dirty slaps, and, talking loud, they go: 'in fact, you wee never follow me out again. I knew it, you and your mother have the same blood in you!'... grin grin grin grin grin

48 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wow! shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lol blame it on GEJ?

Na after he return from china all dz tins start.

2 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by martin1772(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by kennyonthrone(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yea wen i saw dis news i knew it was definetely made in CHINA

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by kunlesehan(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
#Jackie Chan things ... lol
the love of a caring father/mother for his/her beloved child is priceless and selfless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Jccy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mk i comment be4 i go read am
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
What a loving father. He is a hero.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by 50calibre(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
wow! Very sharp reflex, the Chinese are blessed with sharp reflexes. I think the man henceforth wouldnt buy a car without child-lock doors.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by 46arcadez(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
He saved his girl child, but for naija he saved a girl bride.
God is good for not allowing a car to hit a passerby
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by kunlesehan(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
blank: That is why car seats and child locks are extremely important. I cannot imagine driving and leaving my kids to roam about the car without restraint.

you're right sis.

nor be say make person just stick " baby on board" for moto o! safety measures must be adhered to.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by WRITERSTAB: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dats d defination of a fada
18+ only at www.writerstab.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by phil5(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Watch nd see 4 ur selves nt just talking trash ,

Meeeennn see street nd ordrly trafic flow
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by sirgreen: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
thank GOD for the poor little girl I also praise the dad who did not relent to save his daughter, as for the person who is saying children need to restrained in the car I don't think you have child cos if you do you will know that difficult to handle. may god talk all glory

2 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by planter(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Judas2013: People should be properly educated about these religious none sense

you are one step away from your doom if you continue in this path you chose. Repent

8 Likes

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by kingarizona(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
That man must be JAKIE CHAN's brother!!!
No firm tricks!!!
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by danchuzzy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
What if the vehicle hit someone else? What if the vehicle hit another approaching vehicle? What if the taxi dint stop... What if's... The man get mind sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by phil5(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jccy: Mk i comment be4 i go read am
na wa 4 u oooo,na competition ni
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
I'm deeply touched. Unconditional love that acts on instinct. Awww.
He should now think about child car restraints and preferably change his car doors to hav child locks
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Miles78(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
One man, one child policy make people go to the extremes. Kudos to the father, he knows theres no second chance oo!

1 Like

Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by BabaEleko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Video wey I don see since last year. Una too backdated.
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by destino24(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2013

Na just small thing remain..... you think say you fit fight God??
Re: Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child by Odunharry(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
trust typical 9ja papa dem...dem go knock ur head e go lyk say house for ur body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers? / My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.