Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! (6561 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / What To Lose Dat Weight Before Dat Occiason Use TLC Weight Loss Kit / Lose Weight Before Christmas Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by ela4u: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2008
Omo, i don,t know what has been happening to me for some weeks o! but i need to come down fast.My wedding is in july ending and i must fit into my gown i bought in feb due to suspected scarcity of gowns during the easter period.

i need help.
thanx a million
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by follyflash(f): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ela4u
Just go to goggle and type slim fast,click anyone u want
You can buy slim tea then you exercise for an hour
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by Rlst84sale(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2008
Ela4u

Don't let anyone take advantage of u by selling u what u don't need at this time. I think you have more than enough time to drop as much puonds/kilos as u want by the following simple steps.  Go and get you juice extractor/Juicer (this is very important)

The first thing you want to do immediately you wake up is drink a cup of clean water, then excercise (30 to 45 minutes) and go to work. Let your first meal be around 11:30 a.m - 12 p.m. you may drink clean water in before then. If you feel very hungry maybe one juicy fruit may help.

1) juice raw carrots +spinach+celery and drink 1 cup in the morning say around 11:30 in the morning (or u can juice it earlier and just take it to work with u)

2). For lunch,  30 to 40 minutes before you eat cooked foods, drink another cup of the same juice with 1 apple, or pearl, then eat your cooked foods in moderate quantity. If you eat eba, iyan, amala, even rice, it is a good idea to eat just the size of your fist, if it is bread 2 not more than 3 slices of bread, about 4 to 5 ouces of fish. Try and use sea salt, olive oil in your foods. Drink clean water 35 minutes after you finish eating for proper digestion.

3) Dinner, first of all don't eat after 7:30 p.m, drink the juice say 30 minutes to 40 before u eat your dinner, drink clean water 35 minutes after you finish eating.

4) Sleep well at least 7 hrs but not more than 8 hrs and don't go to bed immediately you finish eating. Give your body time to digest the food before lying down.

What to avoid in your food:

1. Table salt (it is processed, it's nothing but chemical). Use Sea salt instead

2. Animal products like milk, cheese, red meat

3. Soft drinks (coke, sprite, 7 up, dr pepper, mountain dew, pepsi). Even processed juice

4. Processed sugar (use raw honey instea[/b]d)

5. White flour bread, white rice. ([b]Eat wheat bread, brown rice instead
).

6) Deodorants that have alumnium in them

These steps seems tough to follow but if you can do it, not only that you will lose weight, you will feel very healthy and stronger. You know what that means for a newly wed?, hmmmm,  I hope your future hubby be able to keep up with you. Please just don't break his back, lol. I wish u best in your coming marriage.

Note:
No matter what you do please don't use any fat burner to lose weight. There is no such thing as a short cut no matter how natural they tell you it is. Lose weight the natural way foods/diet, exercise, life style, discipline/self control.
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by cosby(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2008
participate well in the running around of ur wedding but avoid breakdown
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by bluehorizo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
Go on fast diet till your wedding day. You will be surprised with the amount of flesh you have dropped. I wish you a happy wedding day and don't forget to invite us ooo.
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by MethodMan3(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
have a gastric bypass!
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by HRhotness(f): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2008
all this crash diets and diet fads will do u no good. . .

go on a fruit fast 3 or 4 days out every week until ur wedding. . . u'll loose weight, detoxify and ur skin will glow
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by bluehorizo(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2008
meltDfat:

I agree with you about fast Fat Loss being a scam, which is only temporary!

MeltDFat Total Body Perfect Program is about eating the right types of foods in the right amounts at the correct time with my not-obvious fat loss secrets in combination with my high impact exercises strictly for people who don't have the time(20mins to 30mins maximum) because Permanent Fat Loss is a 50% exercise, 50% nutrition combination.

Email me at [b]meltdfatnigeria@gmail.com with your valid name and phone number [/b] for a Free Report on "How eating the Breakfast I eat helped my Fat Loss FASTER"

@Poster

This is a SCAM pls don't fall for it. Why do you have to contact anyone privately? If he cannot tell you what you need to hear on this forum he should F$$K off!
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by Rlst84sale(m): 1:33am On Jun 15, 2008
@Mlmguru

Most of the info contained in the blog might be true, nevertheless, it ends with someone trying to sell you something. Where is the info that tells people how to do it themselves without a selfish motive?. Yes it is understandable that you have to spend money to have a worthwhile result in most things you do I agree, but why do most people offering the information have to be the benficiary?. That is what makes me question most info or help poeple claim to offer.

For the poster, I think the only money you should spend is go to the store and buy a juicer, to the market and buy those natural raw organic vegetables, fruits, fish, nuts, oil clean water. Eat right and get your butt out there and excercise and get adequate rest then you will have tremendous result. There is no quick fix without side effects it is that simple.
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by mylittle: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2008
You may be right anyway eventually the decision lies with the lady that is getting married
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by cooldude62(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2008
i want to be fat on the contrary undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by bluehorizo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
These links should help you. You need endurance in other to get rid of fats. Fats are so stubborn to get rid and it needs only consistency,patience and endurance.

http://stronglifts.com/how-to-lose-fat-fast/

http://www.lose-fat-fast.info/truth-about-losing-fat.php

You can google for more. You need not be unhappy about it,you will get there. wink wink
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by frankiriri(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2008
Klan,
I am waiting for your response on the auto thread
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by Izay: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
Reduce the amount of food u take in, do a lot of exercise, eat a lot of fruits
Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by BrownEyes4(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
Cut out absolutely all starchy food such as Jollof rice white rice and stew, fried rice. no take aways such as Mr Biggs and Chinese buffets. I cut out all starch and i lost a stone and a half in a matter of three weeks.

No breakfast cereals as they contain an abundance of hidden sugar

No fruit juices such as Chivita and Five alive. Stick to drinking water at any opportunity you get.

No pounded yam, ground rice or gari try and substitute them with wheat.

Stick to eating more proteins like beans and have plenty of fruits which should be in abundance.
Grapefruit is known for lowering blood sugar and models are known for drinking a warm glass of water with lemon in the morning as it helps with flushing the liver which in turn increases your metabolism

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help To Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day Please! by jennyb1: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Try exercising with your fiance, this should help you lose weight for your wedding. Try this diet: http://www.loseweightforweddinghq.com/dropping-15-pounds-in-7-days-before-your-wedding-ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Cure Pimples / products banned due to their content of Hydroquinone or Mercury / Pleas Help!!! They Said My Babies Are Breech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.