Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56726 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by lupey: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Hi people, its Nairaland's romance section's most anticipated Wooing Challenge!!! cheesy

Do I hear a *whoop* *whoop*

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

- A male participant
picks any lady he wishes to woo.
- He then gets another dude who becomes his challenger in the battle.(And then,it gets tough!)
- On the D-day, his slot will be announced, and he types/posts his lines for the lady to read and select the one who made her heart melt.

GUYS PLEASE NOTE

- The lady you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
- If the lady picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.
- You can do some
"underground" research to properly woo your "lady" or win her heart.
- Slots would be alloted based on who indicates first.

THE AIMS

Basically,this challenge is;
- for the fun of it
- for the promotion of open-mindedness amongst members
- to further promote cordial relationships amongst members
- for positive interraction
- to check our levels of intelligence,
- for love connect

And so,all that said,if you are a Handsome,Classy guy,Suave and Debonair,with all the right things in the right places, and you think you've got all it takes to woo that romancelander of your dreams, all you gotta do is nominate yourself.

NOTE

All stunts here can only be "pushed" by the personal decision of both parties.

I remain your humble host,Lupey!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2013
Hmmmm. A revolution I guess? undecided So na Abpatrick go host female own? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2013
picking and wooing..hehe smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2013
I book my ticket grin

erm erm which babe I go choose self
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Teegurlee(f): 7:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Yippie!!! Dis is d tym 2 knw d real men.

*grabs chair*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by tonnieblaise(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2013
following.....booked space
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2013
MEN (not boys) pick your LADIES! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2013
D-Explorer:
MEN (not boys) pick your LADIES! smiley
You na boy? Pick urs na.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
You na boy? Pick urs na.
You don pick?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2013
sexkillz: You don pick?
I dey wait for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2013
make una start na

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: make una start na
We don start na undecided

Who you pick?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2013
are we to pick married women??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by jhydebaba(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Bring them on now... No be to toast abi na fry

Well, I no dey do ordinary person, make I go for the current best.

I pick LUPEY.

Any guy wey wan follow me drag her go hear wennn.

*baba, abeg prepare dat "do as I say" charm for me ASAP*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: are we to pick married women??
I have 2 of them in my mind already

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
I have 2 of them in my mind already
but it is not morally right
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2013
jhydebaba: Bring them on now... No be to toast abi na fry

Well, I no dey do ordinary person, make I go for the current best.

I pick LUPEY.

Any guy wey wan follow me drag her go hear wennn.

*baba, abeg prepare dat "do as I say" charm for me ASAP*

sorry, Lupey is not an active member... pick another
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Jaywilzee(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Make I learn wetin I go tell amarachi wen I c her grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: but it is not morally right
mtchew!! Guy forget that thing.

Which day you become pastor?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2013
I pick ____________
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
You na boy? Pick urs na.
A situation where you've got 5 beautiful ladies to pick from. I need to manage my risk first grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Enegod(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
mtchew!! Guy forget that thing.

Which day you become pastor?
grin married women it is...oya pick a married woman

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by jhydebaba(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: sorry, Lupey is not an active member... pick another
Bros, wetin now

Na u go disqualify me

No make me collect ur own too come from baba tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2013
Enegod: grin married women it is...oya pick a married woman
Let me call her on phone first to login cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2013
D-Explorer:

A situation where you've got 5 beautiful ladies to pick from. I need to manage my risk first grin grin
Cassava Cassanova grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by owolabifunke14(f): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2013
grin grin grin Anybody that picks me must be ready to coughout recharge cards

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Here we go again...time to watch!

The last one no work for me.

Shollypawpaw, can we do it again?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin grin grin Anybody that picks me must be ready to coughout recharge cards
You go wait till mushroom begin grow for ur mouth

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin grin grin Anybody that picks me must be ready to coughout recharge cards
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I neva chop dis mornin sef. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by DExplorer1: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2013
xynerise:
Cassava Cassanova grin
I followed your lead but i'm not telling. Relax grin Coming up, the list moniker of who i'm wooing smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by ayobase(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Owolabifunke, are you down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.