Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (56728 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmm, so much talks.
Casey, howdy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
hmm, so much talks.
Casey, howdy?
welcome, pretty!

search ur name and reply my previous posts addressed to u pls. missed u.

thank u!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: skydeep, here is anoda witness 2 all d allegations raised against xynerise. *invites her 2 d witness box 2 testify b4 d judge*
*whispers*
sanb, no fall my hand o0..i wan snatch xynerise wife.*
You don write your will?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You don write your will?
wetin e wan write for am? Smoking pipe?
Poor man dey get will?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: welcome, pretty!

search ur name and reply my previous posts addressed to u pls. missed u.

thank u!
oh, wow. Just a minute.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: (1) "Ehirim nke oma ezi nwannem".

"inokwa ala anyi a?"

(2)afulam ya. Ya kam juga ya ma ihe caseless kporo ya, o ihe o bu.

Ehikwaram o.
Ginwa nko?

@ maria-goretti, what is this?

where have u been? i de miss u die#team say the truth and let the truth set u free#

1. I slept well my sister. Are you in this country.
2. I have seen it. Thats why I asked her if what Caseless called her is really what she is.
I slept well too.
What about you.

Casey, what is this about?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: wetin e wan write for am? Smoking pipe?
Poor man dey get will?
Choi! Caseless is finished grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by MariaGoretti: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: wetin e wan write for am? Smoking pipe?
Poor man dey get will?
lmao...
Where was this character imported from?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

1. I slept well my sister. Are you in this country.
2. I have seen it. Thats why I asked her if what Caseless called her is really what she is.
I slept well too.
What about you.

Casey, what is this about?
hahahaha.....na cathaliya and ishsop de scatter ibo for here last time and they were not ready to translate for everybody to understand. i felt i cud run to u for help. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You don write your will?
we dont write will, we have laws to take care of that when i'm gone
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: hahahaha.....na cathaliya and ishsop de scatter ibo for here last time and they were not ready to translate for everybody to understand. i felt i cud run to u for help. grin
chai, chineke....
Na you dem dey call Casey? Na woman name be that nah...grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Cathaliya: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: we dont write will, we have laws to take care of that when i'm gone
Laws of poverty states that when a poor man dies and the relatives gathers to listen to the will been readout, the only thing they hear is this:
"Nna, uzo a agaraga o. No show for here at all"
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
*Grabs Mic*

Have you ever wondered what its like for the Sun to stand Still! , for your world to pause for a moment, and in that moment, you receive a rush of inspiration, a rush of insight and have your perspective towards some thing change forever. I think the above experience best describe how I felt on stumbling on Caracta and her diary. She didn't just paint pictures with words, but reminded me that amidst the decadence in our society, the good ones do exist.

Oh Caracter...my nun... my Ms sunshine you've caught my facy not with Manchester or Assernal, but with your great personality and your unique mind.

Here I am several months later, breaking all the rules of this challenge, damning all the consequences and defying this bout of malaria I am currently facing all in a bid to let you know that somewhere several kilometres from you is a guy who belives in you, your dreams, the potential you carry within, and the grace the almight has blessed you with. Oga moderator abi Madam moderator abeg pardon me for intruding into your challenge. Good thing we both know that when it comes to matters of the heart the mind is mummified.

As I was saying, Caracta ... my Ms sunshine, you are definitely a character. Cool calm and collected. Blessed with a beautiful mind, It is no mistake you have numerous admirers *Abeg Who no like better thing*. It is of no wonder you decided to be an E-nun, my E-Nun.

*Draws Caracta closer. Locks her in warm embrace while mildly caressing her succulent lips, I stare deep into her eyes*...Caracta my dear, I'll catch a grenade for you, I'll step in front of a bullet for you" ....Ermmmmmm *Scratch that Dear* I think we both know you're smart and deserve the truth. I instead will be there with you all the way, to help you build your dreams. I Will be your last man standing when the whole world is all up in arms against you. Together we will shoulder the storm. It will be YOU & ME against the world. Our journey will be rough but don't worry I'll go the extra mile for you , not just because you deserve it but because with you the extra mile is nothing but fun.

I gbadun you Ms Caracta, I dey feel your Class, it's high time we tango, and take this thing to the next level.

Caracta... My Nun, My Sunshine
Please Stay beautiful

#Matthew Briggs #SaysSo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by chukxy44(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
ayobase:

I gallant wella brother. Let's make her happy!

I'm glad u r not like others!

Lol. Great! Am in, just having slit cold feet sha, not easy wooing such a nice and beautiful Lady, just wondering how you maestros' do it?
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Matthew briggs: *Grabs Mic*

Have you ever wondered what its like for the Sun to stand Still! , for your world to pause for a moment, and in that moment, you receive a rush of inspiration, a rush of insight and have your perspective towards some thing change forever. I think the above experience best describe how I felt on stumbling on Caracta and her diary. She didn't just paint pictures with words,  but reminded me that amidst the decadence in our society,  the good ones do exist.

Oh Caracter...my nun... my Ms sunshine you've caught my facy not with Manchester or Assernal, but with your great personality and your unique mind. 

Here I am several months later, breaking all the rules of this challenge, damning all the consequences and defying this bout of malaria I am currently facing all in a bid to let you know that somewhere several kilometres from you is a guy who belives in you, your dreams, the potential you carry within, and the grace the almight has blessed you with. Oga moderator abi Madam moderator abeg pardon me for intruding into your challenge. Good thing we both know that when it comes to matters of the heart the mind is mummified. 

As I was saying,  Caracta ... my Ms sunshine, you are definitely a character. Cool calm and collected. Blessed with a beautiful mind, It is no mistake you have numerous admirers *Abeg Who no like better thing*. It is of no wonder you decided to be an E-nun, my E-Nun.

*Draws Caracta closer. Locks her in warm embrace while mildly caressing her succulent lips, I stare deep into her eyes*...Caracta my dear, I'll catch a grenade for you, I'll step in front of a bullet for you" ....Ermmmmmm *Scratch that Dear* I think we both know you're smart and deserve the truth. I instead will  be there with you all the way, to help you build your dreams. I Will be your last man standing when the whole world is all up in arms against you. Together we will shoulder the storm. It will be YOU & ME against the world.  Our journey will be rough but don't worry I'll go the extra mile for you , not just because you deserve it but because with you the extra mile is nothing but fun. 

I gbadun you Ms Caracta, I dey feel your Class,  it's high time we tango, and take this thing to the next level.  

Caracta... My Nun, My Sunshine
Please Stay beautiful

#Matthew Briggs #SaysSo.

[size=4pt]Disclaimer: Guys I get this babe wey I meet recently, she cute die and she dey lovely. I like her and I knows say she dey feel me well well.

To you my *pringles*, if you ever come across this piece, don't feel bad oh!. this was just me have e-fun with one of my e-crushes. Deep down we both know where my heart really belongs to. [/size] 

Guy calm down o. She belongs to someone now. Don't go far to avoid an e-murder!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite:

Pls tell him Rhymez dont share
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Pls tell him Rhymez dont share
Who is Rhymez?? Is it the name of an animal, place or thing??
Where was he when I contested and won the heart of caracta in the presence of over 1 million Nigerians?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite:

Okay I don hear sir I have taken it down. You can do same if you choose
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite:

Okay Sir I have heard. I have taken it down.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
cow! grin
xynerise:
cow!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by EzePromoe: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: Who is Rhymez?? Is it the name of an animal, place or thing??
Where was he when I contested and won the heart of caracta in the presence of over 1 million Nigerians?

Very true, but na wa for the exaggeration sha o undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
You don write your will?
*call my lawyer 2 add his 2 my wish*

say bye bye 2 cooking gas buisness. God don butter ur bread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
'fornicator/adultrer' or rapi'st...wetin b dat ur name sef? Dey very careful! It wl do u more good if jst return 2 buisness section whr buying and selling is d order of d day and leave my wife alone. Go sell ur okirika clothe 4 dere make u leave my cara.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Very true, but na wa for the exaggeration sha o undecided
Lol, Nairaland has 1 million + users u know.cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Antelope. You dey wash car another person dey drive am
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Laws of poverty states that when a poor man dies and the relatives gathers to listen to the will been readout, the only thing they hear is this:
hahahaha*laffs in ikemba's voice*
poor pple and their prblms. Ask dangote, dende fernandez, adenuga etc, i dey number 2 for quick dial on their fone. Baby, na me sponsor gej campaign last time. Ibb, atiku, govnos de com do breakfast 4 my house.
I'm d richest man ever liveth.
No worry, i go write ur name for my will.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cathaliya: Laws of poverty states that when a poor man dies and the relatives gathers to listen to the will been readout, the only thing they hear is this:
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
caseless: 'fornicator/adultrer' or rapi'st...wetin b dat ur name sef? Dey very careful! It wl do u more good if jst return 2 buisness section whr buying and selling is d order of d day and leave my wife alone. Go sell ur okirika clothe 4 dere make u leave my cara.
Lol. Guy calm down, Amancio Ortega is the 3rd richest man, his company Zara deals in clothes.
This is my second coming to Romance section, in my prime days, you were no where to be found.
Oya back to the matter, I am officially the sole owner of caracta, even the devil can testify.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Emmy9ite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
Your own na play! You don chop So?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
xynerise:
odinnaka, leave my wife.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by xynerise: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: Your own na play! You don chop So?
I don chop
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] by Caseless: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Emmy9ite: Lol. Guy calm down, Amancio Ortega is the 3rd richest man, his company Zara deals in clothes.
This is my second coming to Romance section, in my prime days, you were no where to be found.
Oya back to the matter, I am officially the sole owner of caracta, even the devil can testify.
ortega ko batistuta ni. Na u knw dat one. In ur prime i was no whr? U ar a joker and d comedian kelvin hart wl pay 2 watch. U knw since wen i dey nl? Sms for u!
Stay off my wife, snatcher! Xynerise, u don lose skydeep , and it's obvious. Gas seller(xynerise)!

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.