Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

. - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (39327 Views)

Bikini Pictures Of Some Top African Female Celebrities / Rukky Sanda In Bikini - Hot Or Not? -photos / Rihanna Christmas Bikini Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:
Dude it's not my fault you are using a crappy phone, and it's also not my fault you stay in sokoto ,and neither is it my fault that you are suffering from glaucoma so pls if you can't see piss off angry
My Bold 5 crappy?
Reside in sokoto - true
Glaucoma - false
Drunk? - ur funny-lookin 2 be pix iz responsible grin

Am not even angry sef cos of d solace I would find in dat pishure grin

Corrrrrect! First 2 comment on dis page joor
*dancin Psquare's PERSONALLY* cool
Re: . by skales(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Lordave:
Yea, but are you one?

My name in there mouth like toothpaste
Everyday dey got something new
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

The fact that I turned down spongeback's hand of friendship doesn't make me Gayy. Stuupid!
So this is what all the plenty talk has been about? You want to be my friend shocked that's a nice way of coming out grin
Re: . by Lordave: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:

Dude it's not my fault you are using a crappy phone, and it's also not my fault you stay in sokoto ,and neither is it my fault that you are suffering from glaucoma so pls if you can't see piss off angry
you take style harsh o.

I thought Kabiru sorry Michael Sokoto was only joking.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2013
@spongeback, don't let the hate words get to you. I saw your pic and I know you're super cute, even if you're ugly, don't sweat it. I appreciate your boldness in posting your pic for this haters to gloat about.

Don't let's the retarrded statements about your daughter hurt you, be a great mom and train her in a good sound way. The God that blessed you with her will give you the strenght to train her properly. Tell her she's a great daughter and that I wish her well. Be strong, ignore goons and fools, they just wanna bring you down

Lastly, ignore that mentally inbalanced lost soul called @airforce1, he does nothing but to hate on girls from thread to thread, from rita dominic to beverly osu, exhibiting his bad upbringing. Remain blessed spongeback, and happy sunday to y'all that has supported spongeback

1 Like

Re: . by skales(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:
So this is what all the plenty talk has been about? You want to be my friend shocked that's a nice way of coming out grin

grin grin grin
Clears throat
Re: . by Lordave: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

My name in there mouth like toothpaste
Everyday dey got something new
ok o.
Re: . by Lordave: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

Like I told u before..
I don't make friends with gutter girls
Which u happened to be one of.... Sorry!
this is really turning into something else angry

Shey na joke all of us been dey joke?
Nawa to una o
Re: . by skales(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko: @spongeback, don't let the hate words get to you. I saw your pic and I know you're super cute, even if you're ugly, don't sweat it. I appreciate your boldness in posting your pic for this haters to gloat about.

Don't let's the retarrded statements about your daughter hurt you, be a great mom and train her in a good sound way. The God that blessed you with her will give you the strenght to train her properly. Tell her she's a great daughter and that I wish her well. Be strong, ignore goons and fools, they just wanna bring you down

Lastly, ignore that mentally inbalanced lost soul called @airforce1, he does nothing but to hate on girls from thread to thread, from rita dominic to beverly osu, exhibiting his bad upbringing. Remain blessed spongeback, and happy sunday to y'all that has supported spongeback

I'm a gentleman
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Could d pix below by any shance be the pishure? grin
Dry! Keep trying

1 Like

Re: . by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko: @spongeback, don't let the hate words get to you. I saw your pic and I know you're super cute, even if you're ugly, don't sweat it. I appreciate your boldness in posting your pic for this haters to gloat about.

Chai! Whetin be dis one again?
Pls let her kindly close dis thread if there's no pishure instead of allowin mua 2 waste MB angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Lordave: this is really turning into something else angry

Shey na joke all of us been dey joke?
Nawa to una o
I tire o
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

Are u her mouth piece?

Let's hear from the horse's mouf na....

You sef, when u go post your own bikini pix na?
Keep waiting for bikini pix.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Omo_barca: hey, nice dp winkcheesy
Thanks smiley
Re: . by skales(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Thanks smiley

When did u upload that pic?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Dry! Keep trying
You bad wink
Re: . by skales(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Keep waiting for bikini pix.

Don't u wanna be famous like spongeback and Tonto Dikeh?

Are u scared of fame

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

grin grin grin
Clears throat
Why did you edit your comment now
Charley I no vex oh SPONGEBACK "gutter girl" grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

I'm a gentleman

Seriously, you need exorcism/deliverance!!. The kinda of hate you pour on people is nauseating. It's really appalling. How you sit back behind your screen and hate on people, calling people ugly when you just escaped from being an ogre is mind boggling!!. Just cos you lack manners, doesn't mean you have to exhibit it online. Let these girls be, go get a life and manners cos you don't a have an iota of it. You're lucky I'm not a mod, I'd. Have banned some manners into you. You sound pathetic and gross. Your hatredness makes my skin crawl. Get a life dude. If she's ugly, how is it your biz?. If she has a daughter how is it your biz?. Do you pay her internet bills?. Why can't you just shut that hole or fill your orfice with gravels or better still stiffen your fingers and grind it to fine dust since you can't type any meaningful shitt in your online life. If you're like this offline, then I weep for your friends. They deserve better than the bondage they have been yoked with it. Free her goddamit, she's not the source of your irresponsibility!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

When did u upload that pic?
Blah!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2013
skales:

Don't u wanna be famous like spongeback and Tonto Dikeh?

Are u scared of fame
Smh...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Airforce1=====>skales grin
This is the guy that has called me all sorts of name including "gutter girl"

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Chai! Whetin be dis one again?
Pls let her kindly close dis thread if there's no pishure instead of allowin mua 2 waste MB angry

It's cause of mentally deranged lowlifes that flock this thread hating on her, that made her remove her pic. Insulting her daughter. What has her daughter got to do with this?. She uploaded her pic and it made FP, is it her fault that it's on FP?. Did she cajole anybody to click on this thread?. They're other threads but this scumbags and dregs of the world chose to enter this thread just to show her they lack parental upbringing!!. What the fucck happened to condoms huh?. Idiats like these bashers should've been flushed down the drain inside the condom and not allowed to infect the world with their paranormal absurd mentality.

2 Likes

Re: . by skales(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:
Why did you edit your comment now
Charley I no vex oh SPONGEBACK "gutter girl" grin

grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback: Airforce1=====>skales grin

See how the network in my phone disappeared on seeing that pic. Take it down please, before I puke angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

See how the network in my phone disappeared on seeing that pic. Take it down please, before I puke angry
cheesy this is the funniest thing I've read all day

1 Like

Re: . by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

Seriously, you need exorcism/deliverance!!. The kinda of hate you pour on people is nauseating. It's really appalling. How you sit back behind your screen and hate on people, calling people ugly when you just escaped from being an ogre is mind boggling!!. Just cos you lack manners, doesn't mean you have to exhibit it online. Let these girls be, go get a life and manners cos you don't a have an iota of it. You're lucky I'm not a mod, I'd. Have banned some manners into you. You sound pathetic and gross. Your hatredness makes my skin crawl. Get a life dude. If she's ugly, how is it your biz?. If she has a daughter how is it your biz?. Do you pay her internet bills?. Why can't you just shut that hole or fill your orfice with gravels or better still stiffen your fingers and grind it to fine dust since you can't type any meaningful shitt in your online life. If you're like this offline, then I weep for your friends. They deserve better than the bondage that have been yoked with it. Free her goddamit, she's not the source of your irresponsibility!!
Whi be the osh-kosh wey click like 4 dis post? grin

Bros don't give urself avoidable hi BP oo, na only one pishure cause all dis tin cool
Re: . by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:

Chai! grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback:

Please heed this advice; ANY hate comment coming your way, IGNORE. If possible, exit this thread if the hate comments will get to you. You're better than this venoms thrown at you. And come december, if you choose to contest for Miss NL competition, I promise to vote for you cos you are beautiful. Just ignore them and they will fade away, it works, try it. The more you reply them, they have a reason to come back to talk more trash
Re: . by skales(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

Seriously, you need exorcism/deliverance!!. The kinda of hate you pour on people is nauseating. It's really appalling. How you sit back behind your screen and hate on people, calling people ugly when you just escaped from being an ogre is mind boggling!!. Just cos you lack manners, doesn't mean you have to exhibit it online. Let these girls be, go get a life and manners cos you don't a have an iota of it. You're lucky I'm not a mod, I'd. Have banned some manners into you. You sound pathetic and gross. Your hatredness makes my skin crawl. Get a life dude. If she's ugly, how is it your biz?. If she has a daughter how is it your biz?. Do you pay her internet bills?. Why can't you just shut that hole or fill your orfice with gravels or better still stiffen your fingers and grind it to fine dust since you can't type any meaningful shitt in your online life. If you're like this offline, then I weep for your friends. They deserve better than the bondage that have been yoked with it. Free her goddamit, she's not the source of your irresponsibility!!

I didn't insult her daughter...

She never complained to you I insulted her (spongeback)

I'm a lover and not a fighter..

Those peeps u claimed I insulted still chat with me right now and I think dey understood these game much more than you do.

I'm a gentleman.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Whi be the osh-kosh wey click like 4 dis post? grin

Bros don't give urself avoidable hi BP oo, na only one pishure cause all dis tin cool

I'm done talking about this, I promise. It's just that this crackhead has targeted many women on this forum that I have to attack him. It's all good sha. Peace out
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

Please heed this advice; ANY hate comment coming your way, IGNORE. If possible, exit this thread if the hate comments will get to you. You're better than this venoms thrown at you. And come december, if you choose to contest for Miss NL competition, I promise to vote for you cos you are beautiful. Just ignore them and they will fade away, it works, try it. The more you reply them, they have a reason to come back to talk more trash

Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos) / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.