Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study (772 Views)

Atheists Have A Religion / Fellow Atheists, Have You Ever Given This A Thought? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Olaone1: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Olaone1: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2013
LMAO grin grin

I would have thought this was obvious. [size=23pt]Religion is most fervent in backward countries, plus America! and the least in the advanced industrial nations.[/size] There are not too many physicists or astrophysicists who believe in any God. I live by a simple doctrine. Truth and reality. If you are making a statement of fact, prove it. If you can't, your'e lying. I don't live by lies, [size=23pt]Religion is all about telling people the lies they want to hear. Example. in the Bible God causes a flood to deliberately slaughter every mother, father, child and baby in the world. Including of course, all the unborn babies, still growing in their mother's womb. Christians go to Church to be told (by someone wearing a Clown's costume) that this very same God is all loving. all merciful and all forgiving. The only thing I believe about religion is that huge sign over every Church in the world. 'You saps keep the faith, we'll keep the money'.[/size]
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Olaone1: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2013
Intelligent people reject all superstitions including religion.

I agree
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Olaone1: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2013
More:

Hardly suprising. Religious people are required to 'believe' not to think. The poorest and least educated countries are most religious. More education and wealth and... well, people start thinking about other things than sickness and hunger. I imagine that in 500 years people will thing about us the same way as we think about ancient Greeks believes in Zeus, Hera and other gods... as stories for children, interesting but not real.

Sounds a reasonable theory, and the more educated people have become the more they are liable to question some of the outlandish claims found in religious teachings.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by bloggernaija: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yes we have a higher IQ
NOT AGREEING WITH TALES OF JESUS WALKING ON WATER.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
I doubt the Nigerian ones do though, rotflmao.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
A child that reasons rationally is way more intelligent than adult faithful whose sense reasoning is fundamentally flawed and deluded.

Just getting it into your head that his does not cause rain to fall can make you selfsufficient.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Religion in itself is brain wash.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by redsun(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Abagworo: Religion in itself is brain wash.

It is such a devastating phenomenon. Just take peep and see what the land of the pharoahs is about to turn to in the 21st century.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by kel4soft: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Why haven't they solve all the global crisis around the world since 98% of them are the main guys in United Nations.
Re: Atheists Have Higher Iqs - Study by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
kel4soft: Why haven't they solve all the global crisis around the world since 98% of them are the main guys in United Nations.

Solving the problems will probably mean killing off all the religiously indoctrinated people and chronic tribalists like ekoile and co.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is Coming Soon.(story Found In A Website) / Deeper Life Campus Congress 2013 / To All Atheis, Muslim, Jehovah's Witness And Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.