Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

.. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America (685 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2013
Honestly, I decided not to make any comment on the previous thread about this laughable action from a discombobulated animalistic black man.

I choose to keep mute when I saw my fellow Nigerians ki$sing Paul Biya's a$$..
I shook my head when I saw my Nigerian fellows praising Paul (a supposed Christian) for illegally banning Pentecostal Churches (mostly operated by Nigerian heads) in his country..

I see Nigerian Catholics, Pagans, Atheist and unserious 'pentecostals' having a good laugh over the banning of Nigerian root Churches in Cameroon..

I see y'all laughing at the closure of our pentecostal Churches with military officers enforcing the new laws just because the Paul hate Nigerians so much..
So by the time these churches flee their lands, the Paul can then reverse his anti-pentecostal church law to accomodate cameroon catholic reverends and priests.

I see Catholics praising this man just because it involves Pentecostals and not 'Sacred Heart' who pay Reverend Fathers with Members hard earned money, same way Pentecostals pay Pastors with people's tithes.
I see y'all bitter because the sons and daughters of Catholic parents have found the light in Christ Jesus, not Holy Mary..

Why are (most) Nigerian "Christians" so gull¡ble and daft?

Who can ever ban islamic houses in countries like Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Syria??
Who??

Why should a president named "PAUL" Ban Churches?? What more can be greater than this ridicule in the Christiandom?
Whats wrong in correcting the wrongs?

Why should ignoramus individuals compare the religious acts of Nigerians with America, England, India, Italy??

Are these ignoramus too dull to know most of the world known missionaries were raised from these countries I listed?

When Bishop Ajayi Crowther was striving to abolish your naughty and s¡lly acts, Americans have already raised and delivered their nations via Christianity.

When your accursed African ape-like fathers were still killing albinos, twins, sickle cell kids.. Americans have already built thousands of worship houses and they've sent thousands of missionaries all across Asia and Europe..

I want to believe alot of Nigerians on this atheist owned forum have short memories, little wonder they forgot most of the 1st and 2nd generation schools in Nigeria are owned by British men and women (e.g, Saint Augustine, Monica, Andrew, Saint Joseph, Saint Clement etc) who dedicated their entire life serving God.

As for the American gangster atheists, the fact that you end up in a 2pac club in America doesn't mean Americans don't know God. No! You're just too s¡lly and carried away by the things your parents never allowed you to do back in Nigeria.

Name 10 Nigerian Pastors, and I'll name 50 American Pastors..

If Christianity is a poison to the souls and soil of America you always claim to emulate out of your uncurrable ignorance, then why has Obama not banned T.D Jakes, Joel Osteen...'s Churhes??
Mind you, these men also get the tithes you hate so much in millions of American dollar
Lol... I've not even mentioned the T.V broadcast American Pastors who ask for tithes online in thousands of dollars..
Yet they have the so called "illuminati" President...

Now,don't you think you're just s¡lly hating for nothing?

Desist from decieving people just because your worthless soul doesn't realise you're nothing and empty like a polythene bag without the God that delivered your animalistic forefathers from eating humans, and killing albinos & pregnant women..

..and to the so called Christians hating under the auspices of non-pentecostals, it will take your next 70th unborn generation to ban churches in Nigeria.. grin

Make your accursed mind neutral today and stop day dreaming about the day you'll see no church in Nigeria.. grin
Even Obama the so called "illuminati", your god, your hero, your watchword cannot... cheesy

The earlier y'all stop fantacizing, the better for your detrimental souls grin

Acidosis.
Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Omexonomy: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2013
Take it easy do not kill ur self of hypertension or hatred. and answer my kwestions.
1. Why do you hate the catholic so much. They dont sell miracle and they dont worship pastors and priest.
2. Did biya consult the catholics b4 taken the action. I guess no
3. Can you link me to any thread on nairaland where catholics are opposing pentecostals. But pentecostal insulting and attacking catholics are abundant including ur cronnies on nairaland the atheist. If you disagree ask ur frosbel.
4. Is it the catholic priest that were seen flying arround in expensive private jet why their members are hungry and sick.
5. When it come to free and affordable health show me any other religous organisations that can rival the catholics in any part of the world..

1 Like

Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by mumumugu(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
In what way has nigeria benefited from protestant church?
Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
I concur with the OP.
All i'd say is, if the pentecostal leaders in that country are spiritually dangerous as most pentecostal leaders here in Nigeria, that man is at the threshhold of his doom.
That can not be done in Nigeria. With the church fathers that are still alive now, no president will dare it. Even the other religion knows it!
Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Omexonomy: Take it easy do not kill ur self of hypertension or hatred. and answer my kwestions.
1. Why do you hate the catholic so much. They dont sell miracle and they dont worship pastors and priest.
You really want me to take you serious?
Then deal with the bolded.

2. Did biya consult the catholics b4 taken the action. I guess no
Biya is a catholic. I can bet anything on that.
May be his sons and daughters refused to follow him to his Church since they've already found the light of pentecost!
Mind you, these ain't fables but an obvious observation from the words of your cameroonian god.

3. Can you link me to any thread on nairaland where catholics are opposing pentecostals. But pentecostal insulting and attacking catholics are abundant including ur cronnies on nairaland the atheist. If you disagree ask ur frosbel.
Your god and his followers are after pentecostals. They hate it when Pastors and Christians live large.

4. Is it the catholic priest that were seen flying arround in expensive private jet why their members are hungry and sick.
Refer to my comment above. It will help you alot.

Mind you, no church is responsible for the dying dwellers in your village. If you need any help. Hold your politicians respresenting you and diverting your money. Go to your governor, your councillors, your honourables, hold them responsible and stop waiting for Pastors. You're not responsible for their calling, their anointing and grace.. God choose them, you didn't choose them, and how they manage the church's resources for the kingdom is not your business.

5. When it come to free and affordable health show me any other religous organisations that can rival the catholics in any part of the world..

Shut up!
I attended a Catholic primary school.. and as at that year, government schools in my state offered free education for all primary school children, while your almighty catholic demanded a sum total of N5,500 from all primary students.
Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
mumumugu: In what way has nigeria benefited from protestant church?

A church is not an entreprise...

The church is not accountable to anyone, government or parastasal.. but to God whose name they call in truth or deciet...
Re: .. But Obama (your white god) Has Never Banned A Church In America by Omexonomy: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
They have benefited a lot e.g worshiping men who fly about in expensive pritate jet. So called men of God who should be calling the politicians to oder rather than romancing those thieves call politician instead of God
mumumugu: In what way has nigeria benefited from protestant church?

(1) (Reply)

Read The Testimony Of Stanley Praimnath Who Survived The Sept 11 Attack / What's The Theme Of Today's Church Preaching• / Check Out Pope's Newest Car: A Sign Of Commitment To Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.