Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo (3167 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas / Nigeria Fast Rising Singer "Limzy" Share Her Unclad Photo On Twitter (see Photo) / OMG! Maheeda Shares Her BBM Pin After Showing Her Unclad B**b (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo by nairalandaddict: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-W6qZ-8dGzWY/Ug8m2ohe7dI/AAAAAAAAsSk/1ryYu2BDscg/s400/Mo+Cheddah+pix.jpg[/img]Those who follow buzzing trends in the Naija entertainment industry wont forget in a hurry this nude picture of petite female singer, Mo Cheddah and the damage it did to her. After several months of hiding from it she has finally broken her silence on the picture which she "mistakenly" sent to a male artiste.

Below is what she said when asked about the nude photo scandal:

Was it your ‘thick skin’ that made you to overcome the scandal of your alleged nude picture that went viral?

I don’t know. I don’t remember anything about that. I am not going to defend myself. I don’t always have to do that. People will always talk about you. They will always pick on meaningless things. As a human being, you have to move on.

But really, were those pictures yours?

I will not answer that question.

Did that episode, whether true or false, have any effect on you and your career?

At that point, I had grown a thick skin. I wasn’t depressed. It is just like you waking up and somebody is telling you that you did what you know that you did. Such thing can’t get to you. You don’t have to defend yourself; you just have to move on. Nothing has ever come in between my music and I. Nothing. My school didn’t even affect my music. I am where I am because it is where God wants me to be and it is where I chose to be. Life is all about knowing when to slow down and knowing when to move on.

I started music so early and there was a time I was just going on shows, shows and shows. God blessed me so much and I achieved so much at an early age. I had to go into other things. I am an entrepreneur. I am a young lady growing into a young woman. I want to experience the world.

That I have not released an album in a couple of years does not mean I am off the scene or that I am no longer relevant. I am an ambassador for brands and I get paid for that. Because I am not on TV doesn’t mean I have been buried.

Click HERE for more gists
Re: Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wetin be this na. Old gist.
Re: Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo by Airforce1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Why she dey finger herself when strong guy like me dey undecided
Re: Singer Mo Cheddah And Her Unclad Photo by ijebabe: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2013

(1)

"I Hate Being Called A Yoruba Actress" - Nollywood Actress, Binta Ayo Mogaji / PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Sexy HOT Body / Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda Video" Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.