Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode (2245 Views)

Mint 320gb Ps3 Slim with 8 extra games 80k+copy games to the hard disk like a pc / Psp With 8 Games And Pink Psp + 4 Games+3 Videos+1album+1 Gb Memory 18k / I Want To Uy A Moded Xbox 360 Anyone Interested In Selling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Any body interested in selling Hack Ps2 with 8 GB memory card @ 10-12k slim model should holla and if you have Big one too you should halla here as well
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Tbase2: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
born2fuck: Any body interested in selling Hack Ps2 with 8 GB memory card @ 10-12k slim model should holla and if you have Big one too you should halla here as well
guy even when person offer you ps2 for 5k you no go still buy na ashewo account your money dey enter
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2013
T'base:
guy even when person offer you ps2 for 5k you no go still buy na ashewo account your money dey enter
I refuse to buy things from you because your profile was link with Gadgetville guy. I need to be careful, I want pure deal.
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2013
While Gadgetville has been termed fraudstar, you have him as friend ans one other person alone which is suspicious, maybe until you unfollow Gadgetville, some smart sets like me won't patronise you. Anyway I am visiting Rauf soon as mangoro but still looking for better offer
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Tbase2: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
born2fuck: While Gadgetville has been termed fraudstar, you have him as friend ans one other person alone which is suspicious, maybe until you unfollow Gadgetville, some smart sets like me won't patronise you. Anyway I am visiting Rauf soon as mangoro but still looking for better offer
okay that's new i did'nt know gadjetville his a fruadster you know have not even check who am following by the way i did'nt tell anyone to pay into my account before deliviring any thing and the console i posted for sale yeah i sold it for 10,500 so am pleading with that buyer if you accidentaly stumbled upon this post pls help me tell this Pr**ck if I have cheated you in anyway to be sure you bought it from me i was not at home at the day of the transaction so you interacted with my brother
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
I never said you were fraudstar, I said when I look at your profile. I saw follow Gadgetville. But glad you just unfollow him now. You must be very smart.
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wale, i know someone who wants to sell a hacked ps2 with 8gb memory card, pls how can he contact u
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Wale, i know someone who wants to sell a hacked ps2 with 8gb memory card, pls how can he contact u
why following me in every thread, I Bleep your woman?
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by flexshop(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
born2fuck: why following me in every thread, I Bleep your woman?

You never notice say the guy na your fan ni?
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
born2fuck: why following me in every thread, I Bleep your woman?

I just dey pity your life,
If i give u swear, it will affect not just u but your next 5 generations.

Onye ofe*mmanu, idio*t
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

I just dey pity your life,
If i give u swear, it will affect not just u but your next 5 generations.

Onye ofe*mmanu, idio*t
you don't need to swear, cursed have already been place on you by attempting to Bleep another man's wife in surulere. If I raise more swear on you, it will be like pouring petrol in a burning house, carry your cross by yourself and let better person come in
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
born2fuck: you don't need to swear, cursed have already been place on you by attempting to Bleep another man's wife in surulere. If I raise more swear on you, it will be like pouring petrol in a burning house, carry your cross by yourself and let better person come in

Thunder fire u and your generation; no be curse dem curse u wey be say na only ashewo u dey bleep all your life?? U better go for deliverance, so that your curse wont affect your next generation. Ofe*mmanu
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Thunder fire u and your generation; no be curse dem curse u wey be say na only ashewo u dey bleep all your life?? U better go for deliverance, so that your curse wont affect your next generation. Ofe*mmanu
I will rather want you commit suicide and die than destroy person home. Of what use is your life if it is meant to destroy another man's home, better you waste it yourself
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2013
born2fuck: I will rather want you commit suicide and die than destroy person home. Of what use is your life if it is meant to destroy another man's home, better you waste it yourself

Dis life u r existing on already, arent u already wasted?
Y dont u just take rat poison and die at once,so everybody cn hve peace
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2013
mobuch:

Dis life u r existing on already, arent u already wasted?
Y dont u just take rat poison and die at once,so everybody cn hve peace
me and you no dey the same level. My level pass U....bye
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by jonnywest(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2013
I ave a fat 1 for sale,10k cash.08084684294
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2013
born2fuck: me and you no dey the same level. My level pass U....bye

What level are u? Common riff raff like you.
You are still even an undergraduate.
If u see me in public, u wont even have d lever to look me in d face. Stu*pid brat.
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2013
mobuch:

What level are u? Common riff raff like you.
You are still even an undergraduate.
If u see me in public, u wont even have d lever to look me in d face. Stu*pid brat.
who are you? Commission for woman affairs or what? What so special about you and who the hell are you to be afraid of? I work for no one, I owned investment and properties aand never give a damn about any one. Your pay goes to your family, my pay goes to my family too. Go get a life and stop fucking another man's wife.......I open my anus again once more for you to lick with poo. Nonsense
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
born2fuck: who are you? Commission for woman affairs or what? What so special about you and who the hell are you to be afraid of? I work for no one, I owned investment and properties aand never give a damn about any one. Your pay goes to your family, my pay goes to my family too. Go get a life and stop fucking another man's wife.......I open my anus again once more for you to lick with poo. Nonsense

Bragger. Wasted fluid
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2013
mobuch:

Bragger. Wasted fluid
same to you
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Feranchek(m): 5:03am On Aug 29, 2013
Gat a fat ps2 wid 1 pad an AV cable and a step down transformer. 7k last
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by born2boink(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Feranchek: Gat a fat ps2 wid 1 pad an AV cable and a step down transformer. 7k last
is it hacked with games?
Re: Any Body Interested In Selling Hack Ps2 With 8 GB Memory Card @ 10-12k Slim Mode by Feranchek(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2013
born2fuck: is it hacked with games?
Itz backed buh u just need 2 buy memory card and download ur games

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 8460p Gaming Laptop / Used Playstation 4 For Sale.......sold........sold. / Ps3 Cds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.