Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad (1070 Views)

Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by Flirtyfemi: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
There is always that moment when everything seems not to be working, that awkward moment when no one seems to understand you or what you are going through - that depressing and SAD moment.
Movie star Eniola Badmus is presently sad - I feel that the media and her critics are partly to blame!
Your constant nagging at her weight can be quite depressing and even though she strives hard to maintain a positive countenance, those comments can be disheartening sometimes.
You all remember that Tonto Dikeh attempted suicide recently because of the hatred she receives on the social media platforms. You wouldn't want Eniola to try that too, would you?
Eniola, life sometimes shakes us up like an earthquake but at the end of the day it's up to us to choose to be strong and happy. Kemi Filani cares.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/eniola-badmus-is-sad.html

Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by stan4b(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
There is always a pain behind the fame.
Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
She wanted to be noticed so we "noticed" her.
Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Cheer up.
Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by labaks(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
That's wat happens when u are proud. She doesn't reply her fans on twitter; even ordinary greeting, she ignores... Nonsen.sE orobo feeling among!! undecided
Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Eniola can not commit suicide..

No tree branch,ceiling fan hook or pole can withstand her weight.infact the tree will fall,the house roof will collapse before the noose tightens round her bead/big neck.

Dont tell me she,ll use drugs or chemicals..a gallon of gamalin 20 will kill 10 elephants but no her.

Why is she sad btw..i thought her nickname was gbogbo big girl. cry

That girl is too big to commit suicide and i mean too big.

1 Like

Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by wrench: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
Funny Comments.
Re: You Guys, Stop The Hate! Eniola Badmus Is Sad by dplomaticVal: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
initially thought she lost someone dear to her didnt knw her frustration was generated for one so called otiose reasn*mssew*

hug trans4ma jor

(1) (Reply)

Photos OJB Recuprating Well After Surgery / 9ice, Nigeria's Foremost Afrobeat Musician Releases Artwork For G.R.A / Omotala Recieves Award Of Excellence In Her Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.