Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade (11085 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Meaning Of ''outstanding'' In Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by captainrex: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
plz guyz my waec chemistry grade is showing OUTSTANDING wat does it mean plzzz reply..................
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by Ab025(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hmmm....I pray that waec will release ur result later o

When I wrote waec in 2004, thesame thing was written for my english, uptil 2day, it wasn't released. But iheard they later releasd some people's own

My guy, pray to God o, everytin is possible.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by demmy55(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Outstanding means withheld. But the subject grade will be released after some time.

It may be due to some computer error in marking the obj. When this happens, it may be marked manually which will require more time.

5 Likes

Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by buzyguy: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
it means u av passd above normal
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by Bigcake: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Outstanding :- it means u r standing outside na.
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by DARREG(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
I had oustanding before...then after some months they gave me F9...but I pray urz wud not be F sha

2 Likes

Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by captainrex: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2013
tanks guyz for ur responds ,am just gonna look up to GOD sad
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by phassy(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
2009 i had oustanding in my waec result nd i went to dier office complain,dey ask me to wait till wen dey release result of another waec either gce or waec,so i will advice u to wait till dey release gce result,dont no if dey ve written it yet,urs is even better mine ,everything was outsatnding,meanwhile,dey might cancel some of ur result jst b praying,mine dey cancel my agric,my fwend dey cancel everything
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by AkinropoIlori: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Under a normal circumstance outstanding means a remarkable performance, an extraordinary result but what WAEC and other examinations bodies did is to investigate on such candidate result and ascertain dat the candidate was not involved in am examination. malpractice/misconduct. If after their investigation u were not involve in d examination misconduct then they would release ur result with ur deserving grade but if otherwise they would cancel it or even fail you. I have been a testimony of it twice and my results were released.
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by Ogaredu(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Had same ish 2007.. just keep on checking. mine was latter released after bout 4 months, had C4. Dot get paranoid over it. you'll get what u deserve.
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by captainrex: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
tanks guyz
Re: Plz Guyz Wat Is The Meaning Of Outstanding In Waec Result Insteed Of Grade by KHISSPABLO: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow,this is 2020.
Am very sure d person who wrote waec 2013 should b married by now�.

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Year 2012/2013 Part-time Admission Form.. / Vocational Training In Healthcare / School Reopening: Enugu Government To Meet With Stakeholders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.