Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson (6167 Views)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / Real-Life Cat Woman Jocelyn Wildenstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by trendystuf(f): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ghanians Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim + our very own, Mercy Johnson. And the winner is?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/08/battle-of-hips-juliet-ibrahim-vs-mercy.html

Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Jccy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
1st 2 comment%NANI%
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Jccy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jocely=she kari yash i no c breast,she half package,i just luk back.Juliet=she kari Gun,she kari knife,wit 2 bottles,i run leave her, Mercy johnson=she kari front ,she kari bck,she 2package,i love u,

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jccy: Jocely=she kari yash i no c breast,she half package,i just luk back.Juliet=she kari Gun,she kari knife,wit 2 bottles,i run leave her, Mercy johnson=she kari front ,she kari bck,she 2package,i love u,
LOL! grin
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by dplomaticVal: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
fibroid infested hips
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Nomski0(f): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Its Mercy jare. I wish i had hips like hers......she's complete jare.
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
dplomaticVal: fibroid infested hips
smh
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
No o . . It's Jocelyn ! Mehn. . Those hips don't Lie.. And why is Toolz not on the List...

1 Like

Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by babadem2much(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mercy Johnson's HIPS close d doors to hips sexy lookin hips rolling like dollars, c curves wit swagga infact she is complete. in yuzedo's voice we give upp
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
THINKING TOOLZ...

makes MJ look like an errand gal

Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mercy Johnson it is.
Re: Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson by Akshow: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jocelyn

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On Chidima / These Rema New Photos Will Shock You! / Obi Cubana Storm Police Headquarters Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.