Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (96918 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BabieGhagha(f): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2013
Eni~girl:
dnt mind im z jokinq, dz jez d end of prt1 z cominq bck for part 2 or better stil d final of prt1...
seriously i dnt even know if i shld cry or laugh cos dis suspense is too much
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2013
chinedumo:

this girl has a nice rapport with fellow writers.

I didn't know chistar didn't know that it should be '6th sense'.

I was thinking he was bringing out another meaning with '5th sense'.

Like I see people write '5th dimension'.

In my view this story was rushed.
Chistar lost his will to continue.
It seemed pointless.
This story had little ambition and focus unlike 'my complicated love story'.

The motive of this story i think is to throw light to why he was who he was at 'my complicated love story'.

I think princsa can bear me witness.

I beleive that what makes chistar outstanding is that he writes 'his true life story. Not fiction and fantasy.

Chistar portrayed true life as more romantic than many fantasies.

thanks mister, since we are on the same 'molue' heading to 'siberia' grin i must rapport wella, unless i miss my waywink

and as for him rushing, well i will cut him some slack, cos it ain't easy. Sh.it happen always.wink
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by macdanny247(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Denlightened: This wz a gr8 write up............it jxt reminded me of my days at FGC,Okposi!
Welcome bro, one luv... I went 2 fgc okposi 08 set

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Chister.

Although i must comment u. Ur styl of writing is still anoying to me. U write like DANIELLE STEEL, ur end always makes me wana cry, u make sm1 blive love is so real (even though am still afraid to fall into), cuz dats wat is similar btw u two. But all the way i realy enjoyed it cus i had similar experience. U are a pro (fact)

i'm working on an essay to get a scholarship. i'm kinda confused here, and i need help. Can you assist me in any way you cn. I'll appreciate if u do.
Tnkz
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Graviton(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Incredible.me:
Chister.

Although i must comment u. Ur styl of writing is still anoying to me. U write like DANIELLE STEEL, ur end always makes me wana cry, u make sm1 blive love is so real (even though am still afraid to fall into), cuz dats wat is similar btw u two. But all the way i realy enjoyed it cus i had similar experience. U are a pro (fact)

i'm working on an essay to get a scholarship. i'm kinda confused here, and i need help. Can you assist me in any way you cn. I'll appreciate if u do.
Tnkz
Incredible Me, same here...are you applying abroad?

Oga Chistar, big ups..love the story , reminds me of my school days except I picked race from the girls that came my way
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Incredible.me:
Chister.

Tnkz
err.. Sowie 4 annoying you oh grin, but love is real na, when you find it you would thank me for writing such stories.

About the essay, I really don't get it, PM me the details...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Yettocome(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Chistar, I don complete my own too o. Me sef dey take a break. Typing with fone no be beans.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Graviton: Incredible Me, same here...are you applying abroad?

Oga Chistar, big ups..love the story , reminds me of my school days except I picked race from the girls that came my way
ya oxford reach scholarship.
And i'm also try to get score of 1800 in SAT
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
chistar01: err.. Sowie 4 annoying you oh grin, but love is real na, when you find it you would thank me for writing such stories.

About the essay, I really don't get it, PM me the details...
i will
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by tbabstobadt(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
really wanted to write toefl...buh dunno hw to go bout it..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
tbabstobadt: really wanted to write toefl...buh dunno hw to go bout it..
i wrot it also.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by ERF: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just feel like to slap this boy called Chistar. . .

All your two story you must leave out a whole big empty space for yourself... And jump to conclusion.

No worry na.

LOL. I went to a boarding school too. Jss1 - Ss3, but it was all boys.

It was terrible. Maybe i may write about it when i don sabi write like Chistar, and get alot of time for Nairaland like the moderators...

Chistar is a Legend
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2013
E<R>F:
I just feel like to slap this boy called Chistar. . .

All your two story you must leave out a whole big empty space for yourself... And jump to conclusion.

No worry na.

LOL. I went to a boarding school too. Jss1 - Ss3, but it was all boys.

It was terrible. Maybe i may write about it when i don sabi write like Chistar, and get alot of time for Nairaland like the moderators...

Chistar is a Legend
make una 2 do collabo now...u tell am ur experiences make him put am in literary form
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Mador(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Nice story.it was fun althrough.i was expectn more of it though.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
@yettocome - na so oh, I've checked it out and dropped something 4 ya on it.
@erf - me? Legend ke? Hmmmm... Am really flattered oh, thanks a lot.
@kingphilip, lol. You wanna kill me? I too have a lot of ideas concerning the story but to put it down was kinda the p, I know am a writer and writing is fun 4 me but don't we sweat and use enerygy to play? But as I've told a reader on this thread, a better version of this story would be on my blog.
@mador, yea! And you would see more on my blog.

That being said, I'm proud to annouce to you guys that the release date of my blog is October: 04: 2013. Just stick around because I'll drop the link here and the long anticipated story titled 'B•1•T•C•H kicksoff that day so be there!!'
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Graviton(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Incredible.me:

ya oxford reach scholarship.
And i'm also try to get score of 1800 in SAT
wow... best of luck
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by spookydee(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
lovely tale.. keep it up
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kingphilip(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
chistar01:
@kingphilip, lol. You wanna kill me? I too have a lot of ideas concerning the story but to put it down was kinda the p, I know am a writer and writing is fun 4 me but don't we sweat and use enerygy to play? But as I've told a reader on this thread, a better version of this story would be on my blog.
That being said, I'm proud to annouce to you guys that the release date of my blog is October: 04: 2013. Just stick around because I'll drop the link here and the long anticipated story titled 'B•1•T•C•H kicksoff that day so be there!!'
congratulations i must say but earnestly cant wait for both da blog and the nxt update ride on bro its gonna be well
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Perfecter4real(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
bro you are good. I love the suspense especially in the concluding part of the story.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Mfemi53(m): 3:52am On Oct 02, 2013
wink cheesy I love your story and I can personally personally personally *psquare voice* relate with it nice one. Update now ASAP grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2013
TIME - 12:40am
DATE - Friday, 04 October (20 days to my birtday, counting down grin)
DOING? - Replying unreplied comments.

@spooky - thanks bro!(If you a sis, pardon me)
@kingphilip - you won't have to wait too long grin.
@perfecter4real - thanks bro! I appreciate.
@Mfemi - errr.. This version of the story has ended, for a better version which would be longer nd cooler you might have to visit my blog.

Speaking of blog and stories, I have 2 good news 4 you guys;
1. The long awaited series titled 'B•I•T•C•H' starts today (friday) by 9pm, I'll create the thread and drop a link here grin, its gonna be the best story I've written so far because, I've taken my time to draft the plot in my head before putting pen to paper so spread the word and anticipate.

2. My blog would officially be launched today too by 9pm, am done creating it and posting stuffs but I just want you guys to anticipate a little longer *wink*.

I really appreciate you guys 4 your support since my very first post on any of my story thread to the last post, fans, friends like you guys are priceless and are every writer's dream.

Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥., and that's all I have to say for now, thanks and peace.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by smithe113(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2013
Make i begin dey pack my load......abeg chistar reserve front seat for me
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Ah cnt wait...
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Ghyft(f): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Tightens belt....raise brows....can i get front sit??..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2013
smithe113: Make i begin dey pack my load......abeg chistar reserve front seat for me
hehehe, I'll reserve a front seat 4 you
Eni~girl:
Ah cnt wait...
hey! My personal person, infact come and sit on the stage, front seat is too small 4 yu grin
Ghyft: Tightens belt....raise brows....can i get front sit??..
sure, I'll save the biggest front seat 4 you self *wink#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Jiteshell(f): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2013
Are you a qualified teacher? Are you looking for a job? Are you living in benin city? If your answer is yes to the above question, and you are interested in teaching pupils in primary school. Call 08097441815
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
@chistar dats nyc... Count down to 9pm
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vivy Gift: @chistar dats nyc... Count down to 9pm
TIME - 3: 30 pm. 5hrs 30min to go... grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by CHOREM(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm also here bt no fight for front seat sha:p shocked
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Gifteey100: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
christar nawa 4 u oo.Kudos 4 d suspense n take dis 4 not tellin wot she brought out*Gives him a heavy knock*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
CHOREM: I'm also here bt no fight for front seat sha:p shocked
heheheh.. Welcome in advance.
Gifteey100: christar nawa 4 u oo.Kudos 4 d suspense n take dis 4 not tellin wot she brought out*Gives him a heavy knock*
lol, dodges knock. *Slaps bottom*

This one only girls are replying, am I safe? grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by smithe113(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm waitin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.