Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? (1876 Views)

On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? / Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by dbanj0707: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
A transgendered is one who has both the P***y and the KOKO
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
How can you not know before you marry her?
you be born again?
even if you dnt sleep with her, you should atleast get the faintest idea if she's transgendered or not. . .abi, you dnt caress?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Genuine(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
Emergency Divorce oh grin

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by tngtech(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster

Where you blind when you were dating her?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
my gawd!hermaphrodite shocked?divorce!
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by onyinye2(f): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
are you truly serious?? you didnt know this before you got married. there must have been signs.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
tngtech:

@poster

Where you blind when you were dating her?

it can blame it on abstinence

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

are you truly serious?? you didnt know this before you got married. there must have been signs.

like?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
beauteous:

like?
like when the transgendered gets hardon. . .abi they dnt?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by onyinye2(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
well for one you must have seen those manly legs when "she" wore skirt. and that she shaved every freaking day. also when you kissed her you must have felt that something was definatley wrong.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
come una no dey smooch angry angry angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
I would open a park and make a lot of money wiv her coopeartion! i would phuck her too! grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by buzyDiva(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
Thats why I always say to "Test Drive the car b4 u buy am"

all that could have been avoided.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by tngtech(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster

Na you dey banged her or na she dey banged you.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by onyinye2(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
that would have been hilarious if he took you advice. while having sex he would to insert into her and be surprised that the other was trying to do the same with him.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

like when the transgendered gets hardon. . .abi they dnt?

he/she mite wear iron pant cheesy in oda nt to be turned on or maybe d guy/girl avoids evertin that can turn one on
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by buzyDiva(f): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
beauteous:

he/she mite wear iron pant cheesy in oda nt to be turned on or maybe d guy/girl avoids evertin that can turn one on

still trynna figure that part out! undecided
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Aladunni(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
Genuine:

Emergency Divorce oh grin

no way

FOR BETTER FOR transgendered
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
buzyDiva:

still trynna figure that part out! undecided

yea yea. . . go on.wen u're tru tell me wat u think cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by buzyDiva(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
beauteous:

yea yea. . . go on.when u're tru tell me what u think cheesy

nahh i give up . . whoever has had an experience with them shld let us in. lipsrsealed
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by beauteous(f): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
lmao . . .
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Hoodrat(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2008
Not gona give up on the marriage. Gota ask shocked her to borrow me one outa the 2, Man P couples ya dig?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 08, 2008
onyinye2:

well for one you must have seen those manly legs when "she" wore skirt. and that she shaved every freaking day. also when you kissed her you must have felt that something was definatley wrong.

lmao. . . you sound so innocent grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by StephenP(m): 3:34am On Jun 08, 2008
@poster you got it wrong. A transgendered can't have both Instruments. A transgendered's got almost everything a woman's got except the reproductive organ which is still male.
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2008
StephenP:

@poster you got it wrong. A transgendered can't have both Instruments. A transgendered's got almost everything a woman's got except the reproductive organ which is still male.
ehrrrrm, and how would you know?
been down there? tongue
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by StephenP(m): 3:45am On Jun 08, 2008
4Her:

ehrrrrm, and how would you know?
been down there? tongue

Why do you want to expose my secret? LOL!!
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2008
StephenP:

Why do you want to expose my secret? LOL!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is so over. . .I'm leaving this relationship shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by StephenP(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2008
4Her:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is so over. . .I'm leaving this relationship shocked shocked shocked shocked

Won't you wait to hear what the secret is?
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2008
StephenP:

Won't you wait to hear what the secret is?

ok, talk. , you got "4 Minutes" angry
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by StephenP(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2008
4Her:

ok, talk. , you got "4 Minutes" angry

I only got 4 minutes to do what I gotta do
To prove to you that I'm gonna do anything
Only got 4 minutes say what I gotta say
To make you stay and show you that I done change
Cause in 4 minutes I'll never have my girl again
In 4 minutes Imma lose her to some other man
4 no less, no more
I'm just praying cause the clocks ticking
Only got 4 minutes to go
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2008
ohhhh. . . awwwwwwww. . .that's so sweet. . .but it's not enough. . .it's over!! grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? by 4Him1(m): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2008
even if u talk for 40 hrs, this chic isnt urs steve. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant And Wants To Get Married But I Dont / Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister / I Finally Got Permission To Marry The Girl Of My Dreams. Come Celebrate With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.