Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? (623 Views)

Classic Movie Script 4sale / Nairaland Classic Movie Directory. Movies I Will Never Forget / Favorite Scenes In The Classic Movie, Scarface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? by mamagee3(f): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2013
It's a nollywood movie whereby Tina was planning her wedding. She hired someone to bake the wedding cake and unknowingly the cake baker had a secret plan of her own. She poisoned the cake and everyone who attended the wedding died in the church and the cake baker returned home, packed her bags and escaped using a taxi.

That's all I can remember from the movie, please can anyone give me the title?
Re: Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? by Ajibam: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2013
ENDTIME CAKEcheesy
Re: Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? by Ajibam: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2013
CAKE POISONING undecided
Re: Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? by wesley80(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Secret plan of the baker part I
Re: Does Anyone Remember The Title Of This Nollywood Classic Movie? by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2013
wesley80: Secret plan of the baker part I
Why isn't anyone laughing? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Hunger Games Catching Fire Release Date In New Zealand And Australia / Ontv's Quick Finger..how True Is It / The Flash's Harrison Wells' Actual Name Is Eobard Thawne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.