Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage (56258 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Sijo01(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2013
This is fuccking hillarious.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by nerodenero: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva: She really looks good for her age. She could pass for a 25 year old.
My thought too. Just too hard to believe she is 45 years. Nigerian babes should just take a cue from these gorgeous looking babes. As for her dress, there is no ending to crazy dressing among celebrities.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by timpaker(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2013

I'm tired of zooming
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
That is one fine looking 45 years old a$$ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by judedwriter(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Toni braxton looking dis gud at 45? Wow cheesy I guess she is just used 2 xposing her body 4 public cosumption; but at 45? Really-old habits die hard.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
unmask: if your toni braxton and your mama stand, who ur papa go pick #cougaralltheway

Chai! grin

My papa na sharp guy. He nor go dull once. cheesy
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
unmask: if your toni braxton and your mama stand, who ur papa go pick #cougaralltheway
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=30pt]All I see on the last pix is her "V" boot[/size]
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Timijo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Earlier this week, during her concert in New Jersey, very pretty singer and mum of 2, Toni Braxton gave her fans more than they bargained for when she hit the stage.
Whilst belting out her famous tunes, the skirt of the 45-year-old's skimpy metallic dress just fell down, only to expose her bare derriere!!

Unfortunately, Toni who didn't even realize her bum was exposed, turned her back to her fans and was shaking her now bare bum, as the crowd bursted into laughter and cheers.
Toni just kept singing though , until a guy on stage handed her his suit jacket to cover up.

Luckily, she was wearing a nude bodysuit.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/photos-video-toni-braxtons-skimpy-dress.html
This woman is suffering from the spirit of nakednes. How can a 45 years old woman exposed her nakednes in the public like a 2 years old kid? I weep for this woman.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Timijo: This woman is suffering from the spirit of unclothedness. How can a 45 years old woman exposed her unclothedness in the public like a 2 years old kid? I weep for this woman.

Weep for yourself tongue

That butt is tight and fine as fvck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by 50calibre(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow even at 45, she still looks smoking, I wish out Nigerian women would be like this.

Anyway this is just a publicity stunt, to get her name in the tabloids even for the shortest time
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Youngzedd(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Youngzedd(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
timpaker:

I'm tired of zooming

Don't give up just like that... Keeping on zooming to see the unknown.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Youngzedd(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Moderators why una no add 18+ on this thread.

Make no under 18+ look at this pics nor save on their device.

Just saying my mind.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Brite02(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Whop tongue mehnnnnn see toni body na.....

@ age 45...?
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
foreign nyarse
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by sage2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=17pt]What are people fast turning to these days?[/size]
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by IAMBREEZY: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
It's common
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Dovahkiin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
that a$$ looks smooth and soft
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
True talk my person, no be our fault naw, OIL soup causes alot of damages 2 our system. grin grin
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by everyday: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Her bottom looks sexy
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by kunlesehan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
pDude:

Weep for yourself tongue

That butt is tight and fine as fvck cheesy

dat butt luks beta than rihanna's
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by JerryMaduka(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
not even attractive at all....old woman's ass

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Shameless woman, feel like puking
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
What's wrong with black and indecency
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
I almost had an erectiom looking at those curves..mehn! No NL lady fit qet that kind curves.i dey teyuuuuu-covers my front zip with my two hands.lolzz
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
ebamma: 45yrs old, see wetin my mama mate dey wear, this african americans too dey mumu theirselves sha

Quit reading with your teeth.. It wasn't on purpose. I bet no one here wants to see your mom half naked, not me
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Ayoobscom(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Women folk! Where has thou shame gone?
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by thehunted(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: Wish i could be like her when am 45. she's really hot for her age.
THEN STOP EATING ANYHOW AND WORKOUT
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by chiogoezubem(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Lol@Unbreak my Dress

No be small o! Lwkmd here o
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by azimibraun: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
As planned as it can be. Gbam! I these ppl too well to believe. if this hadnt happened would we have knwn toni performed in a show? Knw toni has got this whole week qand more show promoters will come for her. A well planned and executed stunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.