Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (20563 Views)

Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nocci(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Find all you need to know about the Glo bounce plan on their website. Check the FAQ section of the page.

The free 30mb is meant to work on Glogwap APN so if you are having trouble browsing with your own, simply create a new APN on your device using "gloflat" as APN name and password.
Note: doing that will consume more data especially if you are using a smartphone and enabled background services.

Enjoy!
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by bassdow: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nocci: Find all you need to know about the Glo bounce plan on their website. Check the FAQ section of the page.

The free 30mb is meant to work on Glogwap APN so if you are having trouble browsing with your own, simply create a new APN on your device using "gloflat" as APN name and password.
Note: doing that will consume more data especially if you are using a smartphone and enabled background services.

Enjoy!

does that mean that its the gloflat APN that is consuming so much MB? Please is there anyone in the house using a different settings and what is the outcome
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nocci(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not really is just that android phone consumes more than other phones also if you use an android phone and enable background services it would consume more data for synchronising with google server and app update
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by frankadelek: 6:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
i ve also noticed it, those pple only want to scam us with this 30mb. I jst called d customer care nw to complain and blast them cuz they think we are fools and we are nt. I advice u also call them to complain so dt they wont think they have successfully fooled us. going back to g-bam
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by ify84(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2013
moshoodn:
Change your APN to glogwap.

Gloflat or Glosecure will not work.
but it is gloflat that is working, dix one u are saying glowap...
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by moshoodn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
ify84:
but it is gloflat that is working, dix one u are saying glowap...

Use whatever works for you...

I use glogwap anyway....

Gloflat and glosecure don't connect on my droid; only glogwap does.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by tripledub: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Glo bounce 30mb is fake, fake, fakeeeeeee. It is just 4.2mb in disguise. When i noticed it, i just crack my glo sim into two. I regreted giving glo my 200naira for deceiving me.

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by tripledub: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nocci: Not really is just that android phone consumes more than other phones also if you use an android phone and enable background services it would consume more data for synchronising with google server and app update

Dullard, u think i don't know what 30mb is when i use my fone. Stop this unnecessary support for glo by covering the truth. Glo bounce is a scam. I hate glo now cos of this.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by rabzy01: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Since i migrated to glo bounce I have never been able to use 1mb. I have tried almost all their known APNs but none worked for me.
Glo 30 mb is fake.

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Gerrie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
tripledub: Glo bounce 30mb is fake, fake, fakeeeeeee. It is just 4.2mb in disguise. When i noticed it, i just crack my glo sim into two. I regreted giving glo my 200naira for deceiving me.

This is one of the most deceptive cheats i have encountered from 9ja networks;
FOR THE SAKE OF EMPHASIS, let me say that, from circumstantial evidence, GLO BOUNCE 30MB IS A SCAM, Haven't verified their 12k/sec and even 5k/sec tariff claims, yet.

yesterday, After toiling through on how to use the accumulated 120MB(finally got it by switching to PAYU).I Used just over 18MB and then started receiving prompts of data charges from my airtime chips, had to switch off data, but by then, the download i was processing had already sapped about N140 from my main account.
Still figuring how well to blast 'em ................................
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by icankel: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Adagzy_LAKE: u
please I actually need the lay down of the informations to fill in.... Or Glowap and That's all?
PLS can BIS subscription work on android phonE?
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by henryutd(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Yours is even better that it was on phone that you used it. I used mine on my laptop. Before I could open my eyes, it is gone. I equally lost my airtime too.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
henryutd: Yours is even better that it was on phone that you used it. I used mine on my laptop. Before I could open my eyes, it is gone. I equally lost my airtime too.
LOL. Sorry, bro! I vex that day! Just goal.com and nairaland in under 5 minutes consumes 5 to 6 MB! Mehn! O di egwu o!
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by slap1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now I use 5MB for N5 from MTN daily and I don't always exhaust it. I haven't had a SINGLE issue with that cos I now have little time to browse. When I'm a bit free during weekends, I use my laptop.

PS: Abeg how I fit browse with MTN BIS for my laptop?
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nocci(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have confirmed the call rates and it works. It's so far the cheapest tariff plan that i know of for all networks. as for the data... it also works and it last for a week... i used it so i can say it works... and in fact i'm still using it now
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by happy662(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2013
so people still day use glo mb day browse when people like use day use glo cheat take day browse free
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by happy662(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2013
slap1: Now I use 5MB for N5 from MTN daily and I don't always exhaust it. I haven't had a SINGLE issue with that cos I now have little time to browse. When I'm a bit free during weekends, I use my laptop.

PS: Abeg how I fit browse with MTN BIS for my laptop?
call mtn customer care
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nocci(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tripledub... if you are angry then take it out on them and not me.. pls don't insult me... i only said what i know from the information i was able to gather from their site and a live chat with one of their customer care rep.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Glo! Una dey mad... See 30MB dey fly, d thing no even reach 5MB.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by sundaki(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
slap1: 30MB may not be enough to create a post here, but we surely can't ignore the tricks used by these network providers to scam subscribers. I migrated to Glo Bounce, recharged N200 and got 30MB. I spent 20 minutes on nairaland with my phone. When I logged out, the balance was 26MB. Meanwhile, with the 5MB from Glo G-bam, I can browse nairaland for up to 2 hours with the same phone and exhaust just 2MB or less. But with Glo Bounce, I exhausted 9MB under an hour, surfing sites like nairaland, goal and livescores. Now, I'm going back to G-bam because Glo Bounce is a ruse!

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
happy662: so people still day use glo mb day browse when people like use day use glo cheat take day browse free

Guy how 'em dey take do that cheat thing abeg...
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by zilomes(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Everybody in ma house been using GLO 30MB for more than a week now with no hassle. Presently using it in my Q10 and I recommend it. Using Glosecure" as my APN. Don't understand why some are having issues. Glo suits my lifestyle [color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by cardoso111(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
The Glo Bounce 30mb is not fake!u need to send PAYU to 127 to access it!i did ask to find out
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by bassdow: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2013
zilomes: Everybody in ma house been using GLO 30MB for more than a week now with no hassle. Presently using it in my Q10 and I recommend it. Using Glosecure" as my APN. Don't understand why some are having issues. Glo suits my lifestyle [color=#770077][/color]

pls who else have confirmed that GLO 30mb now lasts longer than before. Though i browse most of the times, i have never really enjoyed d Glo 30mb cos it evaporates quickly. Pls if there's any other person who can testify that it now stays longer, let him/her say it now
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by zilomes(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Using glo 30MB wella and have no issues.. don't know why some are having ish's with it..
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Adolak(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Seems it's getting better.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by Adolak(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
bassdow:

pls who else have confirmed that GLO 30mb now lasts longer than before. Though i browse most of the times, i have never really enjoyed d Glo 30mb cos it evaporates quickly. Pls if there's any other person who can testify that it now stays longer, let him/her say it now
Yea, i'm experiencing it too. Slightly back to original.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2013
I have been reading all comments posted here from day one without making a comment. This was as a result of the thread I created on the same Bounce plan, though it was centred on the 12k/sec flat rate tariff to all networks and not the free 30MB data bonus on the plan. Here is the link to the thread www.nairaland.com/1394758/12k-sec-flat-rate-new

However, I am commenting right now with my verdict so far on the Globacom introduced Bounce plan.

Here is my verdict on the Globacom Limited Bounce plan:

Glo, to be very honest with you, I am disappointed with you guys on the introduction of this #GloBounce plan.
The only good things on this plan which are true and correct are:-
1. The 12k/sec flat rate
2. The 5k/sec to other Bounce plans.
3. The free SMS after sending a paid one.
4. The SMS tariff both to other Bounce plans and others lines.

Every other things here on this Bounce plan is PURE FAKE AND A RIP OFF.
1. Campus Zone tariff is FAKE - All Glo to Glo calls are still charged at 12k/sec, instead of their advertised 5k/sec to all Glo lines from any tertiary institution campus in Nigeria.
2. The 30MB free data on recharge of N200 and above is FAKE - It is less than 8MB in practice. If you had earlier sent PAYU to 127, in other to be able to use the yeye free MB with gloflat and glosecure APNs, you don enter one chance be that. Glo will be emptying your account in place of their yeye free MB on the GLO Bounce plan.
3. Zero Facebook browsing is FAKE - If you don't have the yeye free MB again on your line, your airtime will be deducted for browsing 0.facebook.com even with ordinary Java phone.
4. Free midnight calls is FAKE - 12k sec is still the tariff even if you spent more than N30 on your line before midnight.

Glo, if you had known you weren't ready to offer us better services, why SCAMMED us with this near useless Bounce plan of yours? If you had lost focus on how to make all the Bounce plan services better, you should withdraw it now!!!

1 Like

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by luluosas(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2013
It Seems The Globacom Limited Free MB Data Challenges On The Glo Bounce Plan Have Been Corrected

Hi all,
I just noticed that, the hitherto free MB data bonus on the GLO Bounce plan, which usually burns up like petrol is now steady and stable, while using it with the gloflat APN. At least, this is what I have been experiencing today (yesterday 2nd October, 2013), as only 3MB was deducted from my free MB after over one hour of browsing Facebook and Nairaland.
Now, if you have the free MB on your Bounce plan, try and connect to see if there's any visible improvement at all.
Thank you.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by tmamuda(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Na true dat 30mb na scam cos it evaporate. Bt d call rate is d best so far after d 1st min 2 order network is 7naira dat d reason I port.
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by luluosas(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2013
tmamuda: Na true dat 30mb na scam cos it evaporate. Bt d call rate is d best so far after d 1st min 2 order network is 7naira dat d reason I port.
When last did you use your free MB please?
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2013
My latest experience on the free MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan.

IT IS TIME TO HOOK UP ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN NOW!!!

I can say with ALL sincerity and experience that, the FREE MB data bonus on the Glo Bounce plan, using gloflat APN is now wonderfully working well. NO MORE FREE DATA BONUS running out like water. It is now stable and steady at least, with my experiences since 3 days now.
If you are therefore not on the Bounce plan yet, just dial *170*4# and start enjoying 12k/sec (N7.20k/min) flat rate to all network in Nigeria, and a free 30MB data bonus on every recharge of N200 and above, valid for 7 days for your Internet relaxation.
Hop in and start calling and browsing right away on the #GloBounce plan now!!!
GLO - UNLIMITED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / MTN Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire Winner Pockets N50 Million Apartment / Itel P40: Designs Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.