Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (20562 Views)

Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by frankjay5: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, MY 423MB ON MY GLO BOUNCE DISAPPEARED THIS MORNING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OOOO, I'VE BEEN ENJOYING IT... THE WORST PART IS I CAN'T EVEN CHECK MY DATA BALANCE, WITH #124*4# OR #122# AS I USE TO....

GLO I FIT CURSE UNA OOOOO! IS IT ONLY ME THAT HAS THIS PROBLEM, IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SHARE, THE CUSTOMER CARE IS JUST SO USELESS! NO ONE PICKS YOUR CALL!
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by moski5(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2014
frankjay5: THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, MY 423MB ON MY GLO BOUNCE DISAPPEARED THIS MORNING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OOOO, I'VE BEEN ENJOYING IT... THE WORST PART IS I CAN'T EVEN CHECK MY DATA BALANCE, WITH #124*4# OR #122# AS I USE TO....

GLO I FIT CURSE UNA OOOOO! IS IT ONLY ME THAT HAS THIS PROBLEM, IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT I CAN DO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SHARE, THE CUSTOMER CARE IS JUST SO USELESS! NO ONE PICKS YOUR CALL!

yours is good mine 30 mb n over #400 left their head dey touch I suspect a worker is stealing like some fuel attendants do
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by luluosas(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beware! The 30MB free data is now valid for 2 days.

However for a better and faster Internet connection for free Bounce data bonus, use APN internet and live other feeds empty.
Testify later
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by TrebleChamp(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Pls wat is the name of the glo tariff plan that gives 5mb for every #100naira recharge? I switch to the bounce plan yesterday and I wound like to switch back. Thanks
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by tonardo(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2014
So glo want us to be recharging every two two days..
To keep the data accumulation...
Glo two days is not fair now..
Why not 4 or 5 days..
Re: The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. by tonardo(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2014
luluosas: SEE MY EVIDENCE OF THE FREE DATA BONUS USAGE ON THE GLO BOUNCE PLAN:

For 1hr 17min active browsing of the Internet, with 6 Tabs opened on my Android phone using Opera Mini browser, I was only charged 1MB.
Don't you think it's worth trying out now? Thank you.

First screenshot was taken at 05:57AM, while the second was taken at 07:14AM and the third one is my active Tabs on my Opera Mini browser.
You and this your galaxy young dous.
Remind me of when i used it..
I brick my own when I'm flashing a jelly beans rom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Magic Behind Sim Cards / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.