Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (36890 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hernadez99: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hero10001: I don't know if anybody fancies the live match bet/inplays?

It gives you instant returns and it involves less risks.

I have a useful communities of bettors to aid you through..

Moreso, i'd like to give out some great sites for super tips, so you don't have to wait for me anymore.

I want us to Win Big in this market, i want us to form a good community too where we can be able to compare our analysis to win ALWAYS..

Meanwhile, it's for the serious minded only..

I don't know if i'm permitted to post such site in here, if so, we'r good to go.

Just Sign this.

:-)
Am in!!!!!!!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aieo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am in bro, put me in
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aieo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am in bro, put me in
Hernadez99: Am in!!!!!!!
Am in bro, put me in
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hero10001:
great great pick there Mr Michky, Ajaccio drew!(0-0)
(Lille) won 1-0

thumbs up bro.
Thanks mehn. Aalesund couldnt retain their lead. We've got to keep working towards 100% accuracy and am sure its going to happen by God's grace.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Hero10001. I want to make a suggestion. Do i?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by MrMann1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
maracoolng:

Thank u man. He was criticizing xpset but he can't arrange a simple combo. I have been watching following his picks where he lost a simple combo and keep quiet without mentioning he lost.

In d issue of xpset, he will select picks tell u precisely what to do. Not selecting 1million games and tell u to choose, that's madness and unprofessional,

I am not defending d guy but stop criticizing
and face your job simple
I agree with your statement, besides anyone can pack good/value picks as he does, but few people really cook up a sweet combo.... Not criticizing o, cos u b my oga. Arrange 'em well, like Michky's pick above was well arranged/labelled.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
lekkie073: gm peeps....this past weekend get as e be o grin
but no hassles sha ......still on still....
granada v real madrid 2FT @1.35
prestatyn v the new saints 2FT @1.35
al shabab v al ithihad 1FT @1.45

I wan mix am with
lok moscow v fk rostov 1FT @1.60

looks good, keep it up grin
over to u....
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Michky: @Hero10001. I want to make a suggestion. Do i?

Go On Michky...
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hero10001:

Go On Michky...
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hero10001:

Go On Michky...
I noticed that your fantastic over 1.5 combo came through. Am thinking we should concentrate on our areas of strenght. I seem to be getting close to 100% on the double chance market presently. Infact, i've won great odds on that market severally. So, i'll like to suggest you drop more over 1.5 combos while i drop more double chance combo like wise. What do you think?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by atuagbo: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Michky: I noticed that your fantastic over 1.5 combo came through. Am thinking we should concentrate on our areas of strenght. I seem to be getting close to 100% on the double chance market presently. Infact, i've won great odds on that market severally. So, i'll like to suggest you drop more over 1.5 combos while i drop more double chance combo like wise. What do you think?

Nice one
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Michky,
Your right, let's do it.
I also made some good deals on BTS market.
I also noticed my BTS picks always end up in Over 2.5 which is more lucrative. Anyways over 1.5 is safe.
I got alot for you on that.
Coming up Next.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hero10001: Mr Michky,
Your right, let's do it.
I also made some good deals on BTS market.
I also noticed my BTS picks always end up in Over 2.5 which is more lucrative. Anyways over 1.5 is safe.
I got alot for you on that.
Coming up Next.

Over 1.5 points no dey impressive to me. But its very safe. Especially in sweden, norway, germany regionalliga and d rest. I dey chop up to 7 games combo for over 2.5 sef. If my bookie venture introduce over 1.5 for germany amateur, i go kill am.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
lekkie073:
Over 1.5 points no dey impressive to me. But its very safe. Especially in sweden, norway, germany regionalliga and d rest. I dey chop up to 7 games combo for over 2.5 sef. If my bookie venture introduce over 1.5 for germany amateur, i go kill am.

Mr Lekkie,

You're right, you could drop some tips for us on here.
Keep it up.

Hero.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Goals gallore, over 1.5.

Mordovya Saransk
Arsenal Tula
Degerfors IF

Watford v Bournemouth
Milan v Psv
Real sociedad v Lyon

Celtic vs. Shakhter Karagandy
Zenith.

Cardiff city
Everton
Aston villa.

Lokomotiv Zagreb win @2.05
Mayer L. (Arg)win, tennis

Bring it on Michky..
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Gonzalez S / Lipsky s
Mirnyi M / Tecau H
Cermak F / Polasek F
Bopanna R / Roger-Vasselin E

These one's for you Michky...
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nice work Hero and Michy, pls u guys should include the leagues and countries wia we can locate these matches
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sundsval (1/draw), Makedonija (2), r FC(1/draw), Eschborn and Frankfurt (1). Gbam! Here's my reply to you Hero. Haha!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
domcarez: Nice work Hero and Michy, pls u guys should include the leagues and countries wia we can locate these matches
My brother, just go to flashsc ore. mobi and find the respective teams. If you're using a pc, its flashsco re. com. To find the teams, use these shortcut keys: control + f. A box will show. Type in each of the teams you see here and their leagues will appear. Best of luck.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
lekkie073:
Lol.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Michky]Sundsval (1/draw), Makedonija (2),r FC(1/draw), Eschborn and Frankfurt (1). Gbam! Here's my reply to you Hero. Haha! [/quote

Great pick from Mr Mochky,

Sunssvall is 1-1 draw at half time, Makedonija won 2-1, Vardar won 1-0, let's hope all come green..

smiley
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Michky: My brother, just go to flashsc ore. mobi and find the respective teams. If you're using a pc, its flashsco re. com. To find the teams, use these shortcut keys: control + f. A box will show. Type in each of the teams you see here and their leagues will appear. Best of luck.

Control+F keys is all you need.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Rhemite(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
GOOD ONE FROM BOTH HERO AND MICHKY. Also Lekki. Welldone All. Will be Joining Tomorrow cos i saw all this Very Late. Once Again Welldone
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hero10001: Goals gallore, over 1.5.

Mordovya Saransk
Arsenal Tula
Degerfors IF

Watford v Bournemouth
Milan v Psv
Real sociedad v Lyon

Celtic vs. Shakhter Karagandy
Zenith.

Cardiff city
Everton
Aston villa.

Lokomotiv Zagreb win @2.05
Mayer L. (Arg)win, tennis

Bring it on Michky..
All your picks came through except saransk. They went to sleep after just one goal. Anyways Keep up the good work you're doing.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=Hero10001][/quote] Makedonija (last in the league) today won the number one team in the same league. Wonderful. Frankfurt (WITH ALL THEIR TOP PLAYERS) also could only muster a draw. Very Interesting. Anyways, better days ahead.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Rhemite: GOOD ONE FROM BOTH HERO AND MICHKY. Also Lekki. Welldone All. Will be Joining Tomorrow cos i saw all this Very Late. Once Again Welldone
On behalf of our head tactician here (Hero), and the rest of us, i say welcome.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Michky: All your picks came through except saransk. They went to sleep after just one goal. Anyways Keep up the good work you're doing.

Yes Michky,
Saransk went to sleep..
It was good game though.
We're nearing perfection.
Pls takia!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Zalgiris (draw/2), Tottenham (1). Tottenham won this same team 5-0, right in front of their fans a forthnite ago. I strongly believe they should be able to replicate the feat tonight, with or without their first eleven. Combo them but stake wisely.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
More: Betis (1/draw), Nordjeland (btts), Besiktas (1), Genk (1/draw), Haukar (btts). Signing out.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Today's picks..

OVER 2.5, ............................N.B you can bet on over 1.5 to be safe
KR Reykjavik
SRIWIJAYA VS. PERSISAM PUTRA
Saint-Étienne vs Esbjerg
Besiktas vs Tromso
AZ Alkmaar vs Atromitos

UNDER 2.5
Breidablik
Gais
Assyriska FF

More comming..
Tottenham
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by tinnymerit(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
nairabet has started again oooooooooooo,i cant bet today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.