Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Letter From Patience Jona To Soyinka - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter From Patience Jona To Soyinka (1405 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / HILARIOUS : Pictures Of What Jona Will Be Like After Declaration. / 15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Patience Jona To Soyinka by mrikay: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
*This is a PARODY*

Dear Mr. Soyinka.

I have found it necessary to write you this open letter because of some statements about me and my husband, attributed to you, found in some newspapers.

You may feel that you can curse me any how you like just because you senior me. Let me remind you through this medium that I am the Mrs. President of this country, and that by virtue of my position I can do any how I like and nobody can tell me anything.

Furthermore, if you think that you can write to my husband and tell him to abstain me, know that you have already failured. It is me that controls Jona; not Jona that controls me.

For your information, my pet project called the Women Empowerment Project is a big project. It is not a play-play something. Women Empowerment is a key issue all over the world. The other day I even heard them talking it on the radio. Oyinbo widows have power, we too must have power likewise.

On a final note: please abstain from insulting me on the pages of papers again. It is not only you that know how to write. You can write, I can wrote! If you dont want us to be written bad things about each other better stop!

From The Office of The Mrs. President.

Signed: Patience Jona.

To read the Funny side of Faroukgate go here https://www.nairaland.com/1398859/faroukgate-show-us-money FAROUKGATE: SHOW US THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Letter From Patience Jona To Soyinka by 3nairalandcom: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
give her carry over

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Akpos / Why Girls Cry During Proposal As Researched By Researchers. / Taylor Swift's Unclad Photo Leaks [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.