Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (151132 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by shejane: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Must u comment? Y nt shut it if u dot kw wot 2 say dan bringing curse upon ursef, let God b d judge nd u live a gud life
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
only two things can cause this thing
money or woman angry
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by mjames: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Watch out, he will soon come out to confess to us the evil going on in that synagogue church.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by dspz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
onospolo: Only Man of God TB Joeshua no d reason y wiseman John Chi ws drop.
shut up Boy.He droped him because he want to exposed T:B Joshau attrocities.well my opinion anyway
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by anytexy: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
ok,i am waiting for full details.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Samelfisha(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
ignis: Who is John chi?
Jonathan cousin brother grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by dspz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
mjames: Watch out, he will soon come out to confess to us the evil going on in that synagogue church.
yes o bro.i blv there must be something fishy about dis whole development.but like dey say,only time will tell.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Samelfisha(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
shejane: Must u comment? Y nt shut it if u dot kw wot 2 say dan bringing curse upon ursef, let God b d judge nd u live a gud life
who be diz one?? undecided
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by jambogini: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
ezeuba: The wise men... In a manner of speaking, those who are wise to the real stuff going on in the business; the inner circle who really know all about the falsehood and deceit. Expect some stinking revelations soon from the one who was dropped, but don't bother asking why he didn't want to come forward with his revelations earlier. Also expect a splinter group. Maybe the True SCOAN... LMAO at the fools who believe these stage magicians.

Young man who appointed you judge, how could you say it was all staged huh... Listen i dont blame people like you coz when Christ was on his earthly ministry, his fellow brothers crucified him. A prophet is not respected in his own town... Guide your tongue... Learn to appreciate Gods divine favor...

5 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nonybb: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
dadicvila: Lmao,John Chi indeed,he dosnt have a name ni??Church people operating like cult and expecting us to believe their miracles
guy u crack me up! And wat is the meaning of "wise men"? Where was it written in the bible? We have the Prophets, teachers, preachers, evangelist and so and so forth but wise men? This cult sef eh haha
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good lord! The level of man worship in this country is mind blowing....
God have mercy on all of u
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by ChiSun27(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mek una bet am...d next time he comes back is to speak against TB Joshua.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by plasmadocument: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
I have not been able to recover since i heard this. Don't really know how to take it or what it actually means. One would imagine that somebody at that level would be above 'dropping' or rather 'falling'. I believe the Spirit of God is in SCOAN and i at times envy the Wise Men that they really have what everybody else is looking for, to constantly be in the presence of God, as they work, eat and sleep in the church. How can he fall? What about those of us that are looking upto him to grow? God please come to his aid. Restore him, fortify him and put him back. We will be praying for him.

6 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Chubhie: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nna menh the level of traffic on this thread alone is more than enough to start a new church.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Smooyis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
May the mercy and favor of God speak for him IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by 9jahubcom(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by JesusAmbassador(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
dadicvila: Lmao,John Chi indeed,he dosnt have a name ni??Church people operating like cult and expecting us to believe their miracles
Do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by habiolah(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
I waz here!

Op, you left me guessing many things: first, I guess wise man is the title given to the men working with the Prophet (like ministers, Deacons or Stewards) shey?
Then what does 'drop' in your statement mean? Relieved of his duty shey? If yes, would you kindly tell us why? If you are aware, that is.

Over and Out!
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by 9jahubcom(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chubhie: Nna menh the level of traffic on this thread alone is more than enough to start a new church.

no be small oh
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gentle me: He was the likely candidate tipped by many to succeed TB Joshua

Are you a learner? Dem dey succeed chairmo for him company while e never die?
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by kufre2010: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
May be the man don go revealed secret to the president of Cameroon
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by maxwellsmith: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please can someone tell me what is this Nairaland all about? Because now I am confused on why stupid topics like this make front page everytime... this is main reason why I don't really like login into my account everytime because of stupid front page topics like this when better topics are in there that people posted on this site but they won't put them on front page... please I want to know if someone have to know Seun, any Moderator or pay before they can put his or her topic on Nairaland Front Page because I saw so many useful topics on this site that people can benefit from but instead they post stupid topics like this on front page... what is our bussiness with wiseman John Chi that we don't even know as if he's the president of America.... most times I just enter dis site as a guest won't waste my time to login because I am tired of all this their dead front page topics... please tell us why u don't put useful topics on Nairaland Front Page all u do is put dead topic on front page and even at times some fake news on front page.... check the forum very well u will see better topics people posted in there instead of dead topics like this on front page.... I don't ve any beef for seun or any moderator but people are tired of topics like this on front page.... I have invited close to 20 foreigners and they are enjoying the site but we need more sensible topics on front page please not topics like this.... peace out

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
I dey wait when the "man of God" go "drop" or when the "man of God" will be "dropped". When that time reach, I go know say church business don change to God business. Till then, I just dey look.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwellsmith: Please can someone tell me what is this Nairaland all about? Because now I am confused on why stupid topics like this make front page everytime... this is main reason why I don't really like login into my account everytime because of stupid front page topics like this when better topics are in there that people posted on this site but they won't put them on front page... please I want to know if someone have to know Seun, any Moderator or pay before they can put his or her topic on Nairaland Front Page because I saw so many useful topics on this site that people can benefit from but instead they post stupid topics like this on front page... what is our bussiness with wiseman John Chi that we don't even know as if he's the president of America.... most times I just enter dis site as a guest won't waste my time to login because I am tired of all this their dead front page topics... please tell us why u don't put useful topics on Nairaland Front Page all u do is put dead topic on front page and even at times some fake news on front page.... check the forum very well u will see better topics people posted in there instead of dead topics like this on front page.... I don't ve any beef for seun or any moderator but people are tired of topics like this on front page.... I have invited close to 20 foreigners and they are enjoying the site but we need more sensible topics on front page please not topics like this.... peace out
Ol boy,dis guy don vex oooo
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by question(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwellsmith: Please can someone tell me what is this Nairaland all about? Because now I am confused on why stupid topics like this make front page everytime... this is main reason why I don't really like login into my account everytime because of stupid front page topics like this when better topics are in there that people posted on this site but they won't put them on front page... please I want to know if someone have to know Seun, any Moderator or pay before they can put his or her topic on Nairaland Front Page because I saw so many useful topics on this site that people can benefit from but instead they post stupid topics like this on front page... what is our bussiness with wiseman John Chi that we don't even know as if he's the president of America.... most times I just enter dis site as a guest won't waste my time to login because I am tired of all this their dead front page topics... please tell us why u don't put useful topics on Nairaland Front Page all u do is put dead topic on front page and even at times some fake news on front page.... check the forum very well u will see better topics people posted in there instead of dead topics like this on front page.... I don't ve any beef for seun or any moderator but people are tired of topics like this on front page.... I have invited close to 20 foreigners and they are enjoying the site but we need more sensible topics on front page please not topics like this.... peace out
Ask Oga at the top. Dats all.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwellsmith: Please can someone tell me what is this Nairaland all about? Because now I am confused on why stupid topics like this make front page everytime... this is main reason why I don't really like login into my account everytime because of stupid front page topics like this when better topics are in there that people posted on this site but they won't put them on front page... please I want to know if someone have to know Seun, any Moderator or pay before they can put his or her topic on Nairaland Front Page because I saw so many useful topics on this site that people can benefit from but instead they post stupid topics like this on front page... what is our bussiness with wiseman John Chi that we don't even know as if he's the president of America.... most times I just enter dis site as a guest won't waste my time to login because I am tired of all this their dead front page topics... please tell us why u don't put useful topics on Nairaland Front Page all u do is put dead topic on front page and even at times some fake news on front page.... check the forum very well u will see better topics people posted in there instead of dead topics like this on front page....

Believe it or not, topics like this sell like hot cakes in Naija.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
plasmadocument: I have not been able to recover since i heard this. Don't really know how to take it or what it actually means. One would imagine that somebody at that level would be above 'dropping' or rather 'falling'. I believe the Spirit of God is in SCOAN and i at times envy the Wise Men that they really have what everybody else is looking for, to constantly be in the presence of God, as they work, eat and sleep in the church. How can he fall? What about those of us that are looking upto him to grow? God please come to his aid. Restore him, fortify him and put him back. We will be praying for him.

Eeeyaah! Sorry abeg no cry too much for another imperfect man
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
O my, how sad... He had this air of maturity around him that was very comforting... I pray God strenghtens him wherever he is. sad

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
yemi2plus2: Source?
***removed***

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
slap1: I hope he defeats his demons soon enough. By the way, a picture of him won't be too bad.
Will do that shortly
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by maxwellsmith: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
pato station:

Believe it or not, topics like this sell like hot cakes in Naija.
I am also a nigerian now I was born in lagos.... omo eko ni mi na grin just tired of stupid topics like this making front page
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
nickz: is he the white one with the big beard? cry
No, I just uploaded his pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / The Journey Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.