Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (151101 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by davesndy: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
plasmadocument: I have not been able to recover since i heard this. Don't really know how to take it or what it actually means. One would imagine that somebody at that level would be above 'dropping' or rather 'falling'. I believe the Spirit of God is in SCOAN and i at times envy the Wise Men that they really have what everybody else is looking for, to constantly be in the presence of God, as they work, eat and sleep in the church. How can he fall? What about those of us that are looking upto him to grow? God please come to his aid. Restore him, fortify him and put him back. We will be praying for him.
Stupid comment. Better look unto Jesus and not any man. To even think ppl will reason like dis.... The presence of God is in man not in any synagogue or wiarever ur wise man is. By the way I think his eyes just opened to the deception. Wake up
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by nora544: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
mike404: THE WHITE ONE WITH BEARDS IS CALLED WISEMAN HARRY FROM DAMASCUS

No the white one is from greece and not damascus, because that is a big difference. Greece is a catholic country and Damascus is the catital from syria and it is a muslim country and the first is in europa and the last is in asia.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Verify your post, The prophet mention wiseman Harrry Not John chi
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by crackhouse(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2013
I won't be surprised to hear that he have opened his own church elsewhere. Maybe John Chi synagogue.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi:
Read my post dump a**, I was not told, i was there live when the Prophet said it.
rat as get an education.i wsnt refferin to d post bt d foolish coments and as an insider im teelin wat is hapnin in d moutain there.u were onlly in d service wit ur limited knowledge about d incident bt i liv close there.b4 opnnin ur smelin as mouth to insult urself,first comprehend.jst a piesc of advice kid.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2013
balamz: Verify your post, The prophet mention wiseman Harrry Not John chi
Another contradiction,now it is wise man harry again.ok oo God dey very soon we will hear of wise man jonathan
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by bonna4u(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi:
Read my post dump a**, I was not told, i was there live when the Prophet said it.
smdh. I wonder what you learnt from the synagogue during the said service.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2013
texaco1:
Another contradiction,now it is wise man harry again.ok oo God dey very soon we will hear of wise man jonathan
JOHN, HARRY, JACKSON, LEROY, WHO GIVES A FVCK
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by obixcel(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2013
So we now have 'Wiseman' or Wisemen', unlike Prophets, Deacons, Bishops, Apostles, Pastors, and Evangelists. Not that I have problem with Titles, but the truth is, The word of God says that "He that winneth souls is 'Wise', and that the wise are the Righteous. The 3 wise men who visited Jesus after he was born were Astrologers who study and interpret the stars (God forbade the Israelites from doing so because it was the way of the heathen). Therefore there's nothing like 'Wiseman' in the bible. Everyone that is born again is termed ' Wise' in the sight of God. That is the truth.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by govano(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2013
May God grant him mercy and strenghtens him. He is
just a human being
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by maxwellsmith: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi:
Mr let me try to respond to you,
1. This is not a stupid topic by any stretch of the imagination, u don't have to comment on every topic, comment of your "sensible" topic, and stop making a fool of your self
2. I don't know Seun, any moderator, and certainly did not pay anyone for this to make front page, for your information topics that got ppls interest makes the front page
Once again no one is forcing you to drop your dump a** comment here.
its maggots and dogs that will eat your mouth and the dead hand u are using to write all this shity.... who that hell are u and wisemen? tell me our fuckin business with all this bullshity? If not Nairaland that put silly topics like dis on front page u won't be doing all this craps... u are worshipping T.B Joshua human being like u... lemme tell you devil is ur middle name and hell fire is ur home.... never in ur life post anything about wisemen here again because we don't fuckin care so carry ur wiseshit back to your GodFather abeg...
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by osymary: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

A wiseman grin
dropped from wat to wat? abeg, mek una tell nepa to give me light b4 my soup go sour
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Jomark(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
ignis: Who is John chi?
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Galaxydon1(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2013
i hope he didnt sleep with one of the female ushers,
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
If TB JOSHUA is of the true Almighty God time would tell, i know the next thing Many would say is Blasphemy , speaking against the Holy spirit , you better get it that anyone saying what he sees and experience in the Synagogue never speak against the Holy spirit or the Almighty God .
I don't care if you believe it or not ,i don't even think it a bit if you would believe it .
For those who need to know.You don't need to ask for God Almighty to punish or bring his Judgements upon me just leave it for God , He knows what best to do with me , you cannot speak for God , Okay .You can open your mouth and say anything you like its non of my Business .I would say what i want to say .Don't even say God would forgive me , Even T.B JOSHUA would never deny all these .
There is what we call Suspension/step aside and ADABA in the Synagogue , When any worker is set up by the so Group of Intimidators and Favorites by T.B JOSHUA)That worker must indeed go to step aside ,among the Favorites are Mrs Adebayo , she was feared by many Workers,Disciples and evangelical, i want to say that before the workers are grouped into 3 then
The disiples , Christ Workers and the Evangelical class, He T.B JOSHUA has meetings with the 3 groups seperately before he decided to join all together then .
The first Prophet he Appointed was a man Called Prophet Taiye at the old site ,where the first site of the church was situated . its located at a street Called Ajisegiri in Egbe .the guy was sent away , one thing most brain washed Fans/members and Ignorant people don't know is that when he T.B JOSHUA knows that someone caught him in a strange acts or finds a person as a threats, the next thing he would do is to jump up to the Altar and start to speak Prophesy that one of his Worker/Prophets/Pastor would deny him and go , rubbish , to the Congregations they would be wondering who the person might be , when he finally tells the worker to go then , members would say na waoooo the man of god said it, so that worker can betray the man of god , upon all he did for him , there are so many tricks , Prophet Taiye was the one that use to Interpret for him in the 90s at the old site when he TB JOSHUA preaches in Yoruba , he caught him in the most strange acts.The next Sunday he jumped to the Altar to start given wrong Prophesy that someone close to him would deny him , Rubbish.yet he uses his Brainwashed Disciples to carry romour that he Prophet T , has plans to go and open another church , thinking he already has power , Till date most old Members still believe that .
The case of John Chi is not new , i Laughed when he made him a wise man , How about all the ordained Prophets , where is ADE, AGOMOH, JAMES , JOHN ,BENSON,ETC O

If that is not enough.
There was a time workers were asked to come and give a compulsory confession and declare that they have a sickness then , one disciple called ADE/MAMA PRINCIPAL/OK RAPHAEL were all appointed then , it was all recorded ,the whole trick behind it is that ,he TB JOSHUA need all those videos and record so he can use it as evidence against any worker that left the church if he/she goes to tell the bad things outside , for example if a new worker confessed as been Ogbanje or having a sickness or any Problem he would be recorded , once the person works and decided to leave after sometimes , if that person goes out to describe his experience outside , the Church would bring out his video to nail such person and ignorant people would say oh my goodness this person was a mad man , he has sickness , he has this he has that , he his Ungrateful after all the church did for him ,TB JOSHUA knows that ones a new Intelligent worker joins the Church one day he would find out some strange things and he might go out there to say all so he does that trick of recording them .

There was a time a worker said all he has is just Malaria but the church insisted that he must say he has a Major Illness so that they could use that against him , oh he came to the Church with Leukemia he was healed , now he goes about talking bad about the church , that is just it believe it or not.

Let T.B Joshua come out and deny he does not sexually abuse Late Abiola Daughters . there names , Mojoyin the last born , Tunrayo who was sent to South Africa to join the choir there , Seun a very gentle and talented Girl ,he slept with them i mean he had sex with them yes, the family house is on ABIOLA ADEYEMI street of Governor Road , that was the house he TB JOSHUA stayed for a while when he newly came to Lagos , the small room is still there till date .There Brother called NOAH tried to fight the sexual Molestation in court but Nigeria with Corruption , you know what i mean the case was slept under the carpets rather TB JOSHUA uses his evil network to disrupt the whole thing , Later Noah mysteriously run Mad and you know no one would count any Mentally Ill person serious , Thanks to Almighty God his health is been restored not the god of TB JOSHUA pls. But Almighty God.

TB JOSHUA Visited Noahs Family to beg them forget about the matter and the whole scene was recorded , TB JOSHUA drove in a Montero Jeep given to him as a gift by Chris Oyakhilome with one frustrated Police officer called Okoye .The recorded clips was stolen by a Traitor that lives with the Abiola Family named ADE . HE TB JOSHUA was behind it, He uses his former Lawyer called Lawyer segun Against the Family as well , the lawyer came to talk bad about TB JOSHUA so that Abiola Family would accept him as a non member non knowing he was working for TB JOSHUA he successfully performed his evil task , the LAWYER was attacked by assassins , shot in the forehead , the same Lawyer said it was TB JOSHUA that sent the assassins so Abiola family could believe him once he got all the Plans of the Abiola Family about the court case lawyer segun left them .

More Revelations Coming up.
Like i said believe it or its non of my Business , he TB. JOHSUA SLEEPS WITH HIS SO CALLED DISCIPLES , THERE NAMES , ANN , ANU, TAIYE AND KEHINDE , THEY ARE IDENTICAL TWINS , THEY ARE NO MORE IN THE CHURCH , BIMBO , LEFT THE CHURCH ALSO ,BOSE AGBARE ,BISOLA LEFT THE CHURCH AS WELL .
HE T.B JOSHUA KNOWS THESE ARE NOTHING BUT TRUE .
YOU ARE FREE TO SAY ANYTHING YOU LIKE , TIME WILL TELL .
HE DONT HAVE A JOB FOR WRITTEN THIS LONG
WHAT HAVE I ACHIEVED ?
HE HIS ONE OF THOSE PERSECUTORS.
HE IS A LIAR[b][/b]
ALL THESE ARE FRAME UP.
WHERE ARE HIS EVIDENCE?
HE JUST WANT TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE .
FEEL FREE , I REPEAT T.B JOSHUA KNOWS HE SLEPT WITH SEUN ,TUNRAYO , MOJOYIN ABIOLA, ANU , ANN , BOSE AGBARE,BIMBO , LOLA THE WIFE OF PASTOR FALARUNGBON NOW GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN GHANA NOW FLOATS A CHURCH IN GHANA .
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by brightnelly(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
ignis: Who is John chi?

Ask google grin grin grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
whatss: If TB JOSHUA is of the true Almighty God time would tell, i know the next thing Many would say is Blasphemy , speaking against the Holy spirit , you better get it that anyone saying what he sees and experience in the Synagogue never speak against the Holy spirit or the Almighty God .
I don't care if you believe it or not ,i don't even think it a bit if you would believe it .
For those who need to know.You don't need to ask for God Almighty to punish or bring his Judgements upon me just leave it for God , He knows what best to do with me , you cannot speak for God , Okay .You can open your mouth and say anything you like its non of my Business .I would say what i want to say .Don't even say God would forgive me , Even T.B JOSHUA would never deny all these .
There is what we call Suspension/step aside and ADABA in the Synagogue , When any worker is set up by the so Group of Intimidators and Favorites by T.B JOSHUA)That worker must indeed go to step aside ,among the Favorites are Mrs Adebayo , she was feared by many Workers,Disciples and evangelical, i want to say that before the workers are grouped into 3 then
The disiples , Christ Workers and the Evangelical class, He T.B JOSHUA has meetings with the 3 groups seperately before he decided to join all together then .
The first Prophet he Appointed was a man Called Prophet Taiye at the old site ,where the first site of the church was situated . its located at a street Called Ajisegiri in Egbe .the guy was sent away , one thing most brain washed Fans/members and Ignorant people don't know is that when he T.B JOSHUA knows that someone caught him in a strange acts or finds a person as a threats, the next thing he would do is to jump up to the Altar and start to speak Prophesy that one of his Worker/Prophets/Pastor would deny him and go , rubbish , to the Congregations they would be wondering who the person might be , when he finally tells the worker to go then , members would say na waoooo the man of god said it, so that worker can betray the man of god , upon all he did for him , there are so many tricks , Prophet Taiye was the one that use to Interpret for him in the 90s at the old site when he TB JOSHUA preaches in Yoruba , he caught him in the most strange acts.The next Sunday he jumped to the Altar to start given wrong Prophesy that someone close to him would deny him , Rubbish.yet he uses his Brainwashed Disciples to carry romour that he Prophet T , has plans to go and open another church , thinking he already has power , Till date most old Members still believe that .
The case of John Chi is not new , i Laughed when he made him a wise man , How about all the ordained Prophets , where is ADE, AGOMOH, JAMES , JOHN ,BENSON,ETC O

If that is not enough.
There was a time workers were asked to come and give a compulsory confession and declare that they have a sickness then , one disciple called ADE/MAMA PRINCIPAL/OK RAPHAEL were all appointed then , it was all recorded ,the whole trick behind it is that ,he TB JOSHUA need all those videos and record so he can use it as evidence against any worker that left the church if he/she goes to tell the bad things outside , for example if a new worker confessed as been Ogbanje or having a sickness or any Problem he would be recorded , once the person works and decided to leave after sometimes , if that person goes out to describe his experience outside , the Church would bring out his video to nail such person and ignorant people would say oh my goodness this person was a mad man , he has sickness , he has this he has that , he his Ungrateful after all the church did for him ,TB JOSHUA knows that ones a new Intelligent worker joins the Church one day he would find out some strange things and he might go out there to say all so he does that trick of recording them .

There was a time a worker said all he has is just Malaria but the church insisted that he must say he has a Major Illness so that they could use that against him , oh he came to the Church with Leukemia he was healed , now he goes about talking bad about the church , that is just it believe it or not.

Let T.B Joshua come out and deny he does not sexually abuse Late Abiola Daughters . there names , Mojoyin the last born , Tunrayo who was sent to South Africa to join the choir there , Seun a very gentle and talented Girl ,he slept with them i mean he had sex with them yes, the family house is on ABIOLA ADEYEMI street of Governor Road , that was the house he TB JOSHUA stayed for a while when he newly came to Lagos , the small room is still there till date .There Brother called NOAH tried to fight the sexual Molestation in court but Nigeria with Corruption , you know what i mean the case was slept under the carpets rather TB JOSHUA uses his evil network to disrupt the whole thing , Later Noah mysteriously run Mad and you know no one would count any Mentally Ill person serious , Thanks to Almighty God his health is been restored not the god of TB JOSHUA pls. But Almighty God.

TB JOSHUA Visited Noahs Family to beg them forget about the matter and the whole scene was recorded , TB JOSHUA drove in a Montero Jeep given to him as a gift by Chris Oyakhilome with one frustrated Police officer called Okoye .The recorded clips was stolen by a Traitor that lives with the Abiola Family named ADE . HE TB JOSHUA was behind it, He uses his former Lawyer called Lawyer segun Against the Family as well , the lawyer came to talk bad about TB JOSHUA so that Abiola Family would accept him as a non member non knowing he was working for TB JOSHUA he successfully performed his evil task , the LAWYER was attacked by assassins , shot in the forehead , the same Lawyer said it was TB JOSHUA that sent the assassins so Abiola family could believe him once he got all the Plans of the Abiola Family about the court case lawyer segun left them .

More Revelations Coming up.
Like i said believe it or its non of my Business , he TB. JOHSUA SLEEPS WITH HIS SO CALLED DISCIPLES , THERE NAMES , ANN , ANU, TAIYE AND KEHINDE , THEY ARE IDENTICAL TWINS , THEY ARE NO MORE IN THE CHURCH , BIMBO , LEFT THE CHURCH ALSO ,BOSE AGBARE ,BISOLA LEFT THE CHURCH AS WELL .
HE T.B JOSHUA KNOWS THESE ARE NOTHING BUT TRUE .
YOU ARE FREE TO SAY ANYTHING YOU LIKE , TIME WILL TELL .
HE DONT HAVE A JOB FOR WRITTEN THIS LONG
WHAT HAVE I ACHIEVED ?
HE HIS ONE OF THOSE PERSECUTORS.
HE IS A LIAR[b][/b]
ALL THESE ARE FRAME UP.
WHERE ARE HIS EVIDENCE?
HE JUST WANT TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE .
FEEL FREE , I REPEAT T.B JOSHUA KNOWS HE SLEPT WITH SEUN ,TUNRAYO , MOJOYIN ABIOLA, ANU , ANN , BOSE AGBARE,BIMBO , LOLA THE WIFE OF PASTOR FALARUNGBON NOW GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN GHANA NOW FLOATS A CHURCH IN GHANA .

If this story is true then,I must confess christians are in deep shit because we don't know who to believe any more
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by babycee(f): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmm I just wonder why he is "dropped"
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Danhumprey: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
texaco1:
If this story is true then,I must confess christians are in deep shit because we don't know who to believe any more
Same here,bro. Just what I keep thinking. Who are we to believe? My Mum usually tell me not to put my belief and trust in any man but God. She always say that the Bible,(as it's written,nothing added nor substracted from it,or mis-interpreted) is enough for me to believe.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by rxhush: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
write2obi: I was in church today when the servant of God prophet T.b. Josuah confirmed it, in a service that started in a unusual manner. ie the prophet was supposed to preach of the theme "Be a doer of the word" but instead he changed the massage to"don't tempt the devil to tempt u",
In his words we should not tempt the devil to tempt us, or else God will leave us to our own strength, he confirmed it after much questions n pressures from all over the world, of the where about of their favourite wiseman John Chi, he shocked us all, when he said John Chi has dropped, i was shocked, i looked around me and saw tears in saddened faces of everyone around me,
The prophet did not say the exact reason why he dropped or was dropped, but he did confirm that wiseman John Chi is the most gifted of all the five wisemen, in terms of prayer, fasting, humility, the most loved.
No one is indeed above temptation.
..... He is no longer interested in witchcraft.. Wait maybe him wan pass him oga o grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
@texaco1 ,@Danhumprey,
There are two sides of a coin , Truth /Lie , Just as i have said , Time would tell , Its a Dangerous thing Claiming to do the work of Almighty God and Molesting Innocent People , Its quite Dangerous , In addition as i have earlier said , time would tell , it is very Controversial but i tell you i don't expect anyone to believe it , never ,As at Present , the address i have mentioned is very visible in Ikotun , I can say it again and again , Governor Road is very accesible , ABIOLA ADEYEMI Street , the house of the Abiola Family is on a one hectare , with tress , The street bears the name of the late man Called Abiola , TB JOSHUA Slept with all the late man Daughters ,There mother is Tall , she was sad when she discovers it, He TB JOSHUA once lived in the compound before , the room he lives in is still there , the late Abiola liked TB JOSHUA helped him got a Job in a POULTRY IN OLE AFA , it was TB JOSHUA Blood sister a Nurse that Introduced TB JOSHUA to Mr Abiola. One day , i said one day , The truth Shall Prevail , Yes he gives rice to the Needy , He gave food to the Widow , he did this he did that , Must he Molest Innocent Girls? When the Matter was Taken to the Lagos High Court , Ikeja , The Abiola Family was threatened .

KAYODE FALARUGBON former wife , what happened to her? He TB JOSHUA Impregnate her , when his husband KAYODE FALARUNGBON who was sent to Ghana by Synagogue on an Evangelical Mission knew about his wife pregnancy he was shocked because he has been away in Ghana for long and he never slept with his wife , the unanswered question remains , later Lola Confessed to her husband and that was the end of the Marriage , they came to Synagogue because they needed a child. Kayode left the Synagogue , with the help of a good Samaritan Ghanian woman he was able to continue the work of God , now happily Married .

There is a girl called AJOKE TB JOSHUA Claimed that the girl was dumped in the church by unknown woman , lies , that girl is actually his daughter , a different woman had that girl for him , lies . Why .Like i said , Some old members who are still attending the church or are not know all these . Yet some would say he his not a perfect man , off-course he his human but how about an Intended Evil .
Like i said don't bother yourself to Believe me , i Know what i am talking .Again you don't need to ask God to bring his wrath upon me ,Almighty God knows all things so you don't need to tell him or remind him .
Point to at least one Pastor or Evangelists Produced by TB JOSHUA .After using people , the next thing he does is to set them up and dump them , no wonder a disciple called AJONIBODE who died in the church , confirm it , doubters , once said TB JOSHUA use people and Dump them WE CALL IT USE AND DUMP SYNDROME , Later AJONIBODE OF BLESSED MEMORY WAS STEPPED ASIDE JUST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH .LATER HE WAS CALLED BACK BCK
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by sugaarbear(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I love prophet tb joshua............
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by beccie: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
It so sad that d wise man john chi is droped. What ever mistakes he made in d sight of God, not man, we are praying that God will forgive him and bring him back in Jesus name. God bless SCOAN, d profet tb joshua, d wise men and d ministry

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Imaging having a desire to worship the true God, Work for God at a youthful age and such Vision and Commitments is been Wasted by a man people look unto as Man Of God , Its a pity .There are many Youths since 1989 That this man have wasted there years at the end of the day he dumps them .Ade was a disciple in the church for many Years he was dumped now works as a security , So many Talents were discouraged and made useless , You need to see so many Powerful and interesting Talents been wasted by this man .More names would be mentioned .

nakedtruthreal@yahoo.com
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
whatss: Imaging having a desire to worship the true God, Work for God at a youthful age and such Vision and Commitments is been Wasted by a man people look unto as Man Of God , Its a pity .There are many Youths since 1989 That this man have wasted there years at the end of the day he dumps them .Ade was a disciple in the church for many Years he was dumped now works as a security , So many Talents were discouraged and made useless , You need to see so many Powerful and interesting Talents been wasted by this man .More names would be mentioned .

nakedtruthreal@yahoo.com
I must confess you are exposing a great deal about this man called tb joshua ,why don't you open a thread on this issue?although I know the thread won't last,tb is very powerful and highly conneceted .he got kola olawuyi sacked from frcn when he was digging too deep into his ministry
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Whatass...They paid u abi? How come u know all dis secrets.
You claimed u dnt care if anybody believes you or not,yet u keeping writing long epistles here....smh.

Sometimes i wonder how people like u thinks...U mean a man of that calibre will be having romance with those old married women u just mentioned....mr man u need to start thinking better.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
whatss: Imaging having a desire to worship the true God, Work for God at a youthful age and such Vision and Commitments is been Wasted by a man people look unto as Man Of God , Its a pity .There are many Youths since 1989 That this man have wasted there years at the end of the day he dumps them .Ade was a disciple in the church for many Years he was dumped now works as a security , So many Talents were discouraged and made useless , You need to see so many Powerful and interesting Talents been wasted by this man .More names would be mentioned .

nakedtruthreal@yahoo.com
YOU ARE A BIG FOOOL.

You just opened a new account just to damage d image of dis man...infact eeh, u be confirm MUMU.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Feecity: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
maxwellsmith: its maggots and dogs that will eat your mouth and the dead hand u are using to write all this shity.... who that hell are u and wisemen? tell me our fuckin business with all this bullshity? If not Nairaland that put silly topics like dis on front page u won't be doing all this craps... u are worshipping T.B Joshua human being like u... lemme tell you devil is ur middle name and hell fire is ur home.... never in ur life post anything about wisemen here again because we don't fuckin care so carry ur wiseshit back to your GodFather abeg...

Guy go for deliverance shocked ! The demon in you is manifesting grin

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Feecity: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
whatss: @texaco1 ,@Danhumprey,
There are two sides of a coin , Truth /Lie , Just as i have said , Time would tell , Its a Dangerous thing Claiming to do the work of Almighty God and Molesting Innocent People , Its quite Dangerous , In addition as i have earlier said , time would tell , it is very Controversial but i tell you i don't expect anyone to believe it , never ,As at Present , the address i have mentioned is very visible in Ikotun , I can say it again and again , Governor Road is very accesible , ABIOLA ADEYEMI Street , the house of the Abiola Family is on a one hectare , with tress , The street bears the name of the late man Called Abiola , TB JOSHUA Slept with all the late man Daughters ,There mother is Tall , she was sad when she discovers it, He TB JOSHUA once lived in the compound before , the room he lives in is still there , the late Abiola liked TB JOSHUA helped him got a Job in a POULTRY IN OLE AFA , it was TB JOSHUA Blood sister a Nurse that Introduced TB JOSHUA to Mr Abiola. One day , i said one day , The truth Shall Prevail , Yes he gives rice to the Needy , He gave food to the Widow , he did this he did that , Must he Molest Innocent Girls? When the Matter was Taken to the Lagos High Court , Ikeja , The Abiola Family was threatened .

KAYODE FALARUGBON former wife , what happened to her? He TB JOSHUA Impregnate her , when his husband KAYODE FALARUNGBON who was sent to Ghana by Synagogue on an Evangelical Mission knew about his wife pregnancy he was shocked because he has been away in Ghana for long and he never slept with his wife , the unanswered question remains , later Lola Confessed to her husband and that was the end of the Marriage , they came to Synagogue because they needed a child. Kayode left the Synagogue , with the help of a good Samaritan Ghanian woman he was able to continue the work of God , now happily Married .

There is a girl called AJOKE TB JOSHUA Claimed that the girl was dumped in the church by unknown woman , lies , that girl is actually his daughter , a different woman had that girl for him , lies . Why .Like i said , Some old members who are still attending the church or are not know all these . Yet some would say he his not a perfect man , off-course he his human but how about an Intended Evil .
Like i said don't bother yourself to Believe me , i Know what i am talking .Again you don't need to ask God to bring his wrath upon me ,Almighty God knows all things so you don't need to tell him or remind him .
Point to at least one Pastor or Evangelists Produced by TB JOSHUA .After using people , the next thing he does is to set them up and dump them , no wonder a disciple called AJONIBODE who died in the church , confirm it , doubters , once said TB JOSHUA use people and Dump them WE CALL IT USE AND DUMP SYNDROME , Later AJONIBODE OF BLESSED MEMORY WAS STEPPED ASIDE JUST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH .LATER HE WAS CALLED BACK BCK

@Whatss
Man... you've gat a big problem! u no get job o! shocked na akproko/busy body hobbies be ur destiny? Go get a life and stop pointing dirty fingers at another man while your own hands are damn dirty!! Meanwhile, go back to d class room and stop murdering English here.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
flinspiero: @Whatass...They paid u abi? How come u know all dis secrets.
You claimed u dnt care if anybody believes you or not,yet u keeping writing long epistles here....smh.

Sometimes i wonder how people like u thinks...U mean a man of that calibre will be having romance with those old married women u just mentioned....mr man u need to start thinking better.
he is Wiseman john chi. Don't ask me how I knew. cool
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Even if my English is worse than this , that would not deter me from Revealing more , Secondly , I do not need to have a good command of English before i would expose your TB JOSHUA , My English is clear enough for you to understand the contents of my posts , so look at other Alternatives of attacking me .If you think i am one of those that would stop because of English Language , you waste your time , go and exhibit your good use of a foreign Language to those who need it .
English is not my mother Tongue Language ,
Secondly , take it for now i do not have a Job just as you have said , i have enough time to spend to write Epistles , in addition , i rather say you don't waste your time attacking my post because i know what i am saying , but you don't know what you are saying and you don't even know a bit about the man TB JOSHUA . What you know is nothing . I will spend the whole 24 hours a day to write , write and write .I know what i am saying ,
You keep on guessing who i am am till you are fed up ,
@ flinspiero , i think a FOOL is someone who is been fooled . So you have successfully describe yourself .
I was not paid by anyone , i don't need to paid to reveal what i already know ,ANU,ANN,BOSE AGBARE ,THE TWINS , Are not Old okay ,they are young ladies ,ANU is still in the choir , even right now .If you need questions ask and stop to fool your self.

@Worwor , You are very funny , John Chi ke , I tell you Guessing wont help , what is Important is this your TB JOSHUA Molest Virgins and his so called turned female Disciples.Stop defending someone who knows all these are true , you will be surprise at the end of the day , it may take years but i tell you print out this post and this would serve as a Reference . JESU OYINGBO was exposed at the end of the day .
If i don't know i will never say .

I am bent on going to expose more ,it would not go well with Many just like you , I wont edit my English neither would i Moved . Again i don't have a Job and i don't need any .If he TB JOSHUA reads this Post he knows these are True , During the time of Abiola daughters case ,he was moved and touched and i know the extent of the effects on him before they threw the case in the Dustbin .

You don't know anything about the Synagogue .If you know ,those Names i mentioned should not be strange to you .
Secondly if the Heat is too much , i would not be surprise if JOHN CHI is called back to the church , Its one of TB JOSHUA trick then the whole issue would be called a Rumor , just to cover up that after all he was not dropped,
I hereby Challenged TB JOSHUA and his fans here to take ANU one of the disciples , dark in complexion not too tall , the Lady should be taken to an Hospital for a Doctor to check her if her Womb is still Intact , She has been made to commit so much Abortion that her womb have been affected .
More attacks , You have a Job mind you i have no Job and My English is very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / The Journey Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.