Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship (1195 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by toyesecole: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
I have been dating my bf for like 4 months now, his younger sis happens to b my course mate and also a good friend. before I started dating her broda, I asked her if it was ok by her for us to date and she said it was ok by her,for like a month I noticed she has been behaving somehow, wenever I cal her on fone she wil be acting somehw which was unlike her,even my bf noticed it and he was like I should calm down.den I saw a chat on his fone den I questioned him and he told me dat his sis reported him to their familyfriend and the woman spoke to her daughter about it and the daughter decided to chat him up, the lady said since he has bin dating me he hasn't had time for his family dat I v occupied his time(note. my bf doesn't stay in the same city with me,i only c him like twice a month wen he comes around and he goes home to c his peeps who stay in d same city wit me).he once told me His mum complained dat am ijebu and I v been shy since I started dating her son,he told me dat his sis said to his mum dat it is possible I v put a spell on her broda. dis got me going crazy so I confronted her but she denied.do I go go ahead wit d relationship or I quit. pls I need advice
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
A 4mnth old relationship already goin viral
Face ur studies
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Better leave the guy while you still can! a word is enough for the wise angry angry
Few years from now,I'd hate to read about your mother and sister in-law making your marriage a hell.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by pasqal09: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Well, its obvious that the sister is jealous of u and has poisoned the mind of her family. If u knw u can't cope, u can back out of the relationship. But left for me, I no de look face o. If dem want, de fit go hang. What is mine is mine.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
pasqal09: Well, its obvious that the sister is jealous of u and has poisoned the mind of her family. If u knw u can't cope, u can back out of the relationship. But left for me, I no de look face o. If dem want, de fit go hang. What is mine is mine.

Please don't listen to him,his type will be the first to blame you! look face abeg
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by pasqal09: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
aanumama:

Please don't listen to him,his type will be the first to blame you! look face abeg
What's wrong in what I said?
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
It seems you're not going to be very comfortable in this circle of your boyfriend's family.
Face your studies now and keep him as a friend if per adventure you still have a future.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Enegod(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
sorry, she doesn't trust you... Maybe you girls have done sth bad together before

1 Like

Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
You started on a wrong note by taking permission from her b4 you started. You owe her nada, wen its sch tym treat her like the coursemate she is, then treat her like the boyfrnds sis that she is wen it gets to the home front. Stop mixing the two . Let bf answer his family, its not for you to answer. Assuming she's not your coursemate would you have confronted her?
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by toyesecole: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Enegod: sorry, she doesn't trust you... Maybe you girls have done sth bad together before

to the best of my knowledge I v done her a lot of good.is not like am praising myself but I no. she used to have a very bad relationship wit her man in d past d guy used to beat her and I v alwaz advised her as a friend, I v gone to bail her before cuz police arrested her and her boyfriend cuz he refuse to open the door wen he beat her black and blue.dat day her mum called me to tel me she wont want me to move wit her daughter again cuz she hadn't gotten home by midnite and the reason was I had to take her to d hospital wit my money on dat day(I cldnt tell her dat her daughter bf beat her and I took her for treatment).
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Exponental(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Go ahead if u can defeat d entire family.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Smuthx(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Just 4 months of being your bf. All these issues have been experienced. wow.. What will happen if you two are together in 4 years. Your problems if you would write it down will be enough to write a short novel.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by 190theclown: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
and i thought ASUU were on strike
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
I tink u shud keep fightin d entire family. Hapi now?
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Enegod(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
toyese cole: dat day her mum called me to tel me she wont want me to move wit her daughter again cuz she hadn't gotten home by midnite and the reason was I had to take her to d hospital wit my money on dat day(I cldnt tell her dat her daughter bf beat her and I took her for treatment).
his mother doesn't like you. She thinks you're a bad influence to her daughter and son..
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by Honiepie24: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Its an unfortunate situation,yu both wud hv made a gud pair,bt its obvious ur bf's friend is a bit jealous.once u r sure his sister dosnt knw ur bad under den shes scared yu r about to settle happily.speak to ur bf and reach an agreement wit him,4 me i wont encourage yu to press on if dey dnt lik yu.
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by callola: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage
Re: Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship by bknight: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
toyese cole:

to the best of my knowledge I v done her a lot of good.is not like am praising myself but I no. she used to have a very bad relationship wit her man in d past d guy used to beat her and I v alwaz advised her as a friend, I v gone to bail her before cuz police arrested her and her boyfriend cuz he refuse to open the door wen he beat her black and blue.dat day her mum called me to tel me she wont want me to move wit her daughter again cuz she hadn't gotten home by midnite and the reason was I had to take her to d hospital wit my money on dat day(I cldnt tell her dat her daughter bf beat her and I took her for treatment).

I dnt think this is wat he means by both of u girls must've done bad things together b4 undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help,expecially You Reading This Topic / How Soon Is Too Soon? / My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.