Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. (955 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd / Taking An iPad/galaxy tab To Interview, Good Or Bad idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by busuyem: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls house, who else received the interview invitation for Private College of Health Technology, Ajase-Ipo in Kwara state. Pls, does anyone knw the place?
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by Success5313(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Post the text, let me confirm d address in ajase ipo
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by busuyem: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Success5313: Post the text, let me confirm d address in ajase ipo

The said the venue is take off site beside Ajase-Ipo High school. Pls, do u knw the place?
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by Dehley(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
busuyem: Pls house, who else received the interview invitation for Private College of Health Technology, Ajase-Ipo in Kwara state. Pls, does anyone knw the place?

Which position did U applied for? I was also called for the interview.
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by Oloriatoke(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
How did u apply?
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by busuyem: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
I applied Basic science tutor(Maths), what about u? I applied by sending my cv and application letter in reply to their addverts a month ago.
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by Oloriatoke(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=busuyem]I applied Basic science tutor(Maths), what about u? I
applied by sending my cv and application letter in reply to their
addverts a month ago.[/quote]

pls, can u hep me post d email add u sent d application to.thanks.
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by busuyem: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
I sent it to noscohtech@gmail.com
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by damatolnew: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
busuyem: I sent it to noscohtech@gmail.com
what was the message you received and what time is it taking place tomorrow ?
Re: Invitation To Interview From College Of Health Tech, Ajase-ipo. by Success5313(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
It is true, try 2 attend d test. I wish u best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2013 / Trainee Agent Relation Officer Vacancy At Sludba Limited / Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.