Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (500473 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
PREFACE;

This is the story of my life and traveils thou the characters name are slightly altered to preserve thier identity.

So please all comments wether encouraging,supportive or criticisivecheesy, its all welcome.

So please grab a seat and i promise you wont regret reading this story.

*This story is protected by the laws of Nigeria and its personal so no part of this most be published else where without notifying me*

Thank you all

5 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Location-Makurdi
year-2006
class-Jss 2

"hey you, my friend come here"

I turned around and saw a guy twice my muscle coming to my side with a ply wood in his hands.

"God i don die today, who bring me come this school na" i lamented!!

"hold this plank i wan go play handball" he said, "ehen wetin be your name he inquired?

"my name is peter"

"ok peter if i finish playing and i no see you, na me and you for this school."

i stood there wondering what made that my father's church transferred us to Makurdi.

For the record am a pastor's son, lets go back into memory lane!!!

Lets backwards to when i was born.

A night in 23rd September, 1994....

8 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
For the record, I am following you... And to say the least, your introduction is funny.

This promises to be a smooth ride... Abeg, pass me igbo!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
My mother was heavily pregnant and my dad's mom wanted her to come to the village to deliver the baby and so after arriving in the village she meet my grandmom.

"mama amesierai, my mother greeted"

"idienfo"

"idioko ma"

*am anang by tribe the above dialogue interprets as "good morning mama, and my grandma answered" how body and she said am fine*

My grand ma wanted me to be delivered in a herbalist house but my mother being a good christian she refused which made my grand ma hate her and promised not to take her to the hospital.

On the night of september 23rd, labour started, my grandma was hell bent on her treath she refused taking my mother to the hospital, thats was how my mother trekked about 3miles to the village hospital to deliver me.

"Legend has it that if your mother is a trekker the child is also going to be a trademark trekker"

"Ma you have being delivered of a bouncing baby boy" the doctor smiled.

"Thank you" sir my mother chimed in weakly!!

"Eya,eya,eya" i screamed with hunger in my eyes.

"why is he crying na" my grand ma shouted,

"he no gree suck br.east mama"

For the past four days i had neither eaten nor drank anything and everyone were tired of me(maybe thats why am a legend in fasting tinz. Lol.)

My grandmother was tired of me, and she broke my childhood fasting with a hot plate of pap and salt, i cleared it all and they were all petrified.

"Nkoyo" Ma, my aunty answered

"Carry this pikin and him mama go to that Prophet for prayer house, i be like say demon don enter am".

Atleast no child in his right sense would reget bre.ast milk for four days in the name of "i dey vex sai una born me for village"cheesy

I was carried to a prayer house down the road and when the phrophetess saw me she screamed!!

"This child is going to be a phrophet one day(am still waiting for that day o8-))"

Ok thats that for now.....

After three months in the village my dad came and carry i and my mom to go and continue life in the city of Port hacourt with my my elder sister....

Fast forward three years later, and i began life at school, where all my learning started, both good and bad...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: For the record, I am following you... And to say the least, your introduction is funny.

This promises to be a smooth ride... Abeg, pass me igbo!!!

Oga foxy, i promise you wont regret reading thischeesy. Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Make una dey leave una comments pls, i go appreciate amcheesycheesy.

Make i try if i go fit drop one more post.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Location-Jos
Class-Nursery 1

"God make dem ring bell na, see i as my belle dey sing worship song" i said in my mind.

It was my first day in school and i was giving a plate of rice and full egg(for the first time then) to take to school.

"gling, gling, gling" yeah! The class screamed, time for wacking(it means eating, dats my nickname sef, but dats a story for another day).

After the break the next agenda on my mind was sleeping, so i sat don and put my head on the desk and started snoring.

"Dis chicken sweet o, abeg cut for me na abeg" i said stupidly. Before i knew!!

"pha" a slap landed on my i woke up with a huge chicken in my mind or so i taught.

"chai thank God o see as dream and e come to pass, but why this meat dey smell na" lo and behold my chicken meat had turned into a dirty socks in my mouth.

"So na socks i go dey chop and i dey dream about chicken" i taught as i quickly throw up the socks admist laughing from all coners of the class, i foolishly joined and laughed at my stupidity.
"Na who mess this kind smelly mess"my dad asked as we were watching tv that evening.

I being the culprit used my number 6 brain to quickly bring a solution. "mommy!! My aunty show us one style to catch person who mess o"

I quickly got up and started saying while pointing at everyone except me.

"who mess na dogo, dogo say na teacher, teacher say don worry na my class children mess am, puss puss puss" i landed it on my younger brother's head and i was happy, i did a great brain workcheesy

"Oya get up make we pray and off that T.v" my dad commanded.

I reluctantly got up and off the T.v because i was watching my favourite cartoon, 'tom and jerry'.
"Oya uduak(my tribal name) stand up you are sleeping" my sharp eye father caught me, 'na why this man sabi catch only me na i angryly said in my mind'.

I dont know if my dad eyes is a sleep dectating machine nor do i know why i always sleep during prayer period abi na devil dey come knock me, according to naija films or so i taught.

"maybe he dont like me because am praying in my stomach" i taught.

Finally the long prayer came to an end and we all were ask to go and sleep, that was when my eyes clear and i remembered my tom and jerry.

"Daddy i no wan sleep o, make i watch tom and jerry small" i asked in my most pleasing voice. The look i got from him was enough for me to jump and flee to my bed, because my dad bad eye can cause u hypertension.

"Oboy wait for me no chop that mango make i piss" i told my brother who was walking with a plate of mango. After offloading the piss in an imaginary bush i wanted go to where my brother was but my clothes felt like i was in River Benue, i was afraid and then i woke up.

"chai i don piss for bed o, daddy don tear my yan.sh"
"Na who send me to piss for dream na"
I quickly got up and change my clothes and i shifted my brother to my side and quickly laid down in dry side.

"oya wake up lets go and pray" my dad voice woke us all up.

"uduak who piss na" my brother asked i looked at him with fear in my heart because my dad said anytime i ever piss again i would be taken for delivarance.

My delivarance was not only prayers type but also with sweet koboko(horse whip) which i dreaded most. So i had to think of a way to avoid early morning beatings.

When i was arrainged before the court of my father i was ask, "na who piss" "no be me o"i lied,

"so how did your knicker change"

"ehm na mosquito being dey bite me for yan.sh so i pull am to change another one" i told the first stupid lie that got to my head.

"oya go bring the knicker make i see am"

That was the moment i dreaded most but i had no choice but to bring it.

"So as big as you are you are still pissing on the bed" my dad querried!!

"So the time you were my age u no dey piss for bed also", i wish i said that.

Aftet collecting my strokes of cane and bashing i was asked to fast that morning because its because of my sins am still pissing on the bed when my younger ones are not.

"so which time pissing on bed come be sin nw" i intended shouting back but i held my mouth shut to avoid stories that touch.cheesy

That was how my journey to deliverance started, a trip i wished i never went. If only i knew what kama had in plan for me!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Bumper to bumper thingz oooo... I dey feel you die nehhhh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Bumper to bumper thingz oooo... I dey feel you die nehhhh

thanks man8-)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Good morning, pals. Thanks for folowing, more updates coming up later!!! Pls endeavour to comment as you read. Peace
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
The rock5555: Good morning, pals. Thanks for folowing, more updates coming up later!!! Pls endeavour to comment as you read. Peace

Write first na... As long as I dey feel am, everybody dey feel am.... grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2013
"i don kuku join the train" #TEAMROCK

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Following
nice story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Update 99% completecheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks @mr foxy
madawaki
clemzy.
I no go disappoint una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Page bookmarked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2013
"Good morning sir" my mother greeted the so called man of God.

"maybe my papa prayer never reach to cure piss" i taught.

"pastor, my son has a problem with urinating on the bed, even if he is not given anything to drink" my mother explianed.

"dont worry ma, that spirit of pissing must come out", 'boy come here'

"if you dream and you piss what kind of dream is that? Pls explain it"

"Sir if i dey for dream piss go the hungry me, so i will piss anywhere i like na" i said while sniffing back my tears.

"Jesus christ, ma this your son has been possesed by the spirit of demonic pissing" the pastor oviously in the spirit shouted. "

"So na which time my piss come get demon na" i moaned.

"Arababababa shalomakotosha" the pastor spoke in toungues, abi its his father language i cared less to know. The only thing on my mind was on how i would solve the problem of my stomach.

"come out you spirit" the pastor screamed while holding my head and shaking it like a palm tree.

"if my head break eh! I swear you go born another son for my papa" i swore.

Then an idea entered my mind, i started shouting Amen and shaking like am catching cold. I then started pissing on the ground there. And then i fell down with a smile on my face.

"Ma this is the last piss your son will ever piss on the bed again" the pastor said looking at me lieing like a corspe on the ground with urine round me.

I smiled and thought "pastor you think say your prayer fit stop my piss abi you think say you don tie my pr.ick with spiritual wire! Make i go house na!!

The next morning.........,

"Chai my yansh o, na who slap me na"i said angryly. My dad was looking at me furiously.

"so you have piss on the bed again, you wil cry this morning"

"I talk am na, that pastor no fit catch me, i dey ghost mode" i foolishly commented.

"if you no come inside now we go close the door o" my sister said.

We were watching a movie title "End of the wicked by helen apkabio". The film was so devilish with a lot of wicthcraft scences in it, which caused me to always run outside when that part was shown caused i was so afraid and thought that i would see the wicthes if i entered dark room.

We lived in a two storey apartment with our fellow missionary brethrens in a surburb of Jos, Plateau state. My dad and mom were out and we were in our neighbours house watching a movie.

"uduak" my mother screamed,
"ma"
"Go into the kitchen and bring me that big spoon"
The film i watched earlier was still having an effect on me. I was dead scared and was afraid to go there alone. Then i saw my neigbours daughter janet!!

"Abeg Janet come escourt me go kicthen na" i begged.
"Ok na make we go"

Not knowing it would lead to another thing....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: Page bookmarked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: Page bookmarked

thanks boss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by yemi2plus(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2013
You better don't blow janet
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2013
yemi2plus2: You better don't blow janet

Me na pastor pikin nacheesycheesy. Wait and see, make ur blood no hot o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2013
if ah no follow dis kind story na sin o, if i no comment na sinner o, if i no commend the writer na sinnest o. twale mr. rock

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Grabs a sit #following#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks @vivy gift, u be my elder sista namesake sef

@adegwurulez u do well by broda
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Update coming up. Hold on
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithgokz(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'M FOLLOWING. .Nice story !
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dont keep us waiting o, wey dey wait in big numers. #pagebookmarked
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithgokz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
#FOLLOWING, don't disappoint us o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks 4 following@ faithgokz

@Mr damex333, make i start uploading now, just reload in 30mins tym
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
"impatiently waiting for the next update" By the way, how old are you currently in the story. . . ??!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ride on boss. Followingw with imediate alacrity and unparalleled velocity cool

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Janet is a girl the age of my elder sister, she was in primary three or so, while i was an innoncent pikin still struggling to stop peeing on the bed. So i looked up to her as an elderly person.

So when my mother sent me to go and carry spoon from kitchen i begged her to follow me. When we got there we entered the kitchen and immediately NEPA interupted the power supply and we both were thrown into darkness.

"Gan gan, so na so i go die with that witch wey kill kanayo .o. kanayo for that film" i trembled inwardly. I totally forgot about Janet!!

On the other hand Janet was more afraid than i but she was trying to hide it.

"Jesus!!! Mummy, mama G don catch my pri.ck o" i screamed. Then i finally came back to my sensess and remembered that i was together with Janet, while looking for way out the kitchen she mistakenly grab by d.ick thinking it was the door handle.

"Ow so na you wan kill me with high b.p ba" i quarried

"sorry o na mistake i do" but amazingly her hand never left my third leg.
"so na wetin be this na" she fired a jamb question while i fired mine back,
"na my tin na" i said while blushing.
"so na only piss you the use am do"
"no i dey use am fetch water"i said in my mind.
"yes na piss i dey use am piss"
"but why e come dey different from my own na"
"i no know"i answered her rethorical question.
"But i fit see your own"
"ok na"she started pulling her pants and then!!!

"uduak where the spoon i send to bring"My mother's voice brought me back to reality.

"mommy, i dey come" i countered back. We quickly arrange up and went out. Since then i and Janet became silent neigbours for reasons i cared not to know.

Then came the day i dread mostly in my entire life, till today......

September 10th 2001.

On that fateul day we were all home alone as usual with my neighbours children, my mom was working with first bank then, while my dad and the other missionaries went for evangelizing.

We all sat down upstairs and were gossiping our silly kiddies gossip.
"see as jet li take beat that boss for that film, he try o" Tunde, Janet younger brother commented.
"na true o see as boss fall like bag of garri inside water" i supported him.

"gboa, gboa"we had gunshots around us.

"Allah be praised"was the chants we were hearing from outside.

The next minute we ran to our banconly in our storey in time to see an Assemblies of God church opposite our house going up in flames.

"Oya every body go inside" my mothers younger siser who was staying with us commanded.

We ran in like frightened chickens. I knelt down and started praying my last prayer or so i taught.

"God abeg if na so i go die make you allow me dey for your right hand side, but God so na so my dream to marry oyinbo woman go die like that, abeg help me lord in Jesus name i pray" i got up and we all queud ourselves inside the house waiting for mr death.

"That moment the islam activites knowing that our compound belonged to a mission, fire was set down stairs and the gate was barred from outside to avoid anyone from escaping"

Luckily for us, my mother came back...

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.