Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (502664 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Trendytessy(f): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
TheRock.,tnks 4 dis captivatin story, waitin for Season2.

*4rm ur silent follower*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Uthman51: Tithe and offering time...ahbi una no wan gv preacher son ministry money to renovate d church?

True talk Treasurer Bouncer Uthman. Your head dey there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lolabridget(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg when season 2 dey start? Me dey bored oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2013
The rock5555:

True talk Treasurer Bouncer Uthman. Your head dey there
I beg put dat TREASURER BACK...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good morning to all una were de heregrin

#clear throat#

The ROCK, i have seen so many comments here. some ppl talk about you continuing the story, which i think they are right.

Before any other effort to continue the season 2, i would lik you to change the title to "THE RETURN OF THE MINISTER SON, or THE RETURNED OF THE PASTOR SON "
thats all i have to say on your thread.
I hope ppl will reason with me.

THANKS..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
ur opinion 360prince is seconded by me alves
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by 360prince(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2013

#clear throat#

The ROCK, i have seen so many comments here. some ppl talk about you continuing the story, which i think they are right.

Before any other effort to continue the season 2, i would lik you to change the title to "THE RETURN OF THE MINISTER SON, or THE RETURNED OF THE PASTOR SON "

THANKS..Good morning to all una were de heregrin

#clear throat#

THANKS..

#clear throat#

Before any other effort to continue the season 2, i would lik you to change the title to "THE RETURN OF MINISTER SON, or THE RETURNED OF THE PASTOR SON "
I hope ppl will reason same with me.

THANKS..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
[b]FINAL FAREWELL

I want to thank you all for making this thread a success, both the fighters and argures and noisemakers/Supporters, y'all are the bestest.

My first thanks goes to Baba God He kept me healthy enuf to yarn my story. Also to my papa and mama wey born me. Una don try for me, its not easy taking care of and correcting a sturbborn child like me, God bless una struggles.

To Mr Foxy, My Mentor, even though i no carry him gene for uncompleted stories. Sir i twale u.

To my first commenter, Yemi2plus, i still feel u mehn,na u open the door of comments, even though your brother Clemzy Aka Skyscraper continue ur minis3.

To my first ladies-Vivy gift and Gifteey-u babes have always been my pillar till i nack Front page, i still remain grateful.

And my first Gentlemen@Daniel, captain sinzu, spatacle, hackerjay, fisrt gentlemen, Money Soldier, Chimaritoponcho, Peterjosh, Dhurmynick, Madawaki, Damex, Slimfredo, Eyezik, Dammygooody, snnx3, Adeguwurulez, Silas, Dytz7, Kayemjay, yettocome, Danpierse, Smithe, Lincoln Burrows, Philephon, Secybuncer, Skykid, Patholaw.

My able Cooks-Kingphilip and his assistants Jumizie and Horlerwahley

My almighty Bouncers-Lekinz, Uthman, winnie

and my babes-Sexitee, Beesqueezy, Chiamaka, Ritababe, Anugod, Janetdurling, Sexy saphire, Trendy tessy, Kidda-berry, Lollz, Priceless love, Hibty, Daughter of zion, My oga @ D top, Princesa,D Ella. Luv. Fonydear, Lola bridget, Faith Chubby

To my Nairaland son- 360Prince

and my able Mods Obinau and Mynd- i twale.

Lastly my Number 1 helper and dear friend, my one and only Miss Rock- Me go Rock NL together.

Abeg if i forget ur name no vex ooo, just add urs, my thinking facility is so high right now.

Thanks Y'all.

Still i ROCK

Watch out for THE PREACHER'S SON; other side of life. In the evening[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
The rock5555:

A new thread may make front page again but this wont, also some pple may be discouraged to read this cus its pages plenty.

Na true sha...

Winnie1950: Chai i don miss o. See wetin glo don cause with their bad belle. Any how sha we are waiting for season two. Make i ready to start full time bouncer work abi how una see am?

U never send d abs now...

Wey dey d link now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Anticipating
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
@rock oya na.here we go again prepare 2 c d end of season1 jst lyk on facebook its gat thousand followers.u ve 4 hours 23mins 3 seconds 2 start d season 2 ooo.=peter pan=
@philipeze,am nt seeing ur break light again o.xo u didnt come 4 d naming ceremony ba?i get beef wit u nw.
@miss rock.thank u 4 being rock's backbone.
@ritababe,wetin happen na?i am nt feeling ur presence again o
@lekinz.nice work u did in season1.i want us 2 use an organisation call d Anti-defaulters bouncers international creed{ABIC}Hope u ll consider it o.and also try 2 convince rock abt it o
@rock,{whispering in rock's ears}i jst got 1 babe 2 bleep o,bt i dey fear,i dn arrange her wit d scope bt i dey lose liver o.can u help me?no allow rita or philip hear am o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
SEASON 2 here we come cheesy......

tanks Rock and besides,more strength to ur body from ur head to ur toes....

SEASON TINS OOO...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ lekinz: shuo! Na wa o. Na by force to see my abs? Forget say u my oga o. I go just chest u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Danpersie31:
@lekinz.nice work u did in season1.i want us 2 use an organisation call d Anti-defaulters bouncers international creed{ABIC}Hope u ll consider it o.and also try 2 convince rock abt it o

Thanks for d advise nd suggestion bt we've already gotten a name sha....I don't need telling or convincing rock abt it...He has no option...Our yes is yes...Unless he wants me to send my "boys" to him...

Winnie1950: @ lekinz: shuo! Na wa o. Na by force to see my abs? Forget say u my oga o. I go just chest u.

U wan chest ur Oga bah? ...U don see work for filling station abi??...U beta dnt try nonsense or else ...I won't let sleep beside me tonite nd u knw what dt means..***hope trendii_tee is nt listening****
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Season two don start oo. Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/1522580/preachers-son-ii-other-side#19630239

thanks y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
lekinz: ...

U wan chest ur Oga bah? ...U don see work for filling station abi??...U beta dnt try nonsense or else ...I won't let sleep beside me tonite nd u knw what dt means..***hope trendii_tee is nt listening****
U will soon get into trouble oooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
trendii tee:
U will soon get into trouble oooooooooo

how now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by princesa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oga Rock, I for give you permission to dance into the sunset, but you don start season two, so no sunset dancing for youwink

weldone dude.smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
lekinz:

how now
I comment mai reserve and I reserve mai comment
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2013
princesa: Oga Rock, I for give you permission to dance into the sunset, but you don start season two, so no sunset dancing for youwink

weldone dude.smiley

To dance into the sunset is not too late na, oya come my season two make we dance for there or else....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2013
trendii tee:
I comment mai reserve and I reserve mai comment

Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2013
uduka na wa for u ooo, na everytime u dey forget me. No problem sha.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Woooooow!!!can't bliv dis story has actually cum 2 an end.anyway gud bye 2 season 1 n am hoping 2 read abt season 2 soon...weldon....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2013
priceless love: uduka na wa for u ooo, na everytime u dey forget me. No problem sha.

Chai, y i go forget my one and only babe. Abeg no vex ooo, oya come season two jare

faith-chubby93:
Woooooow!!!can't bliv dis story has actually cum 2 an end.anyway gud bye 2 season 1 n am hoping 2 read abt season 2 soon...weldon....

Ok i am waiting, do come ooo

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Danpersie31:
@philipeze,am nt seeing ur break light again o.xo u didnt come 4 d naming ceremony ba?i get beef wit u nw.
wait o which naming be dat now?e be like say u no inform me self
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm * i jst dey use 1 eye dey lukuna* winkHmmmmmm * i jst dey use 1 eye dey lukuna*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Les: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
I don't wanna unfollow this thread without commenting, I can't believe since I joined this thread, I'm only commenting now.
Rock, this story is the best story I,have read so far in this section but
1• you beefed Christianity so much and blasphemed God by mentioning him up during se.x. If you don't wanna be a Christian, at least respect the faith of your parents.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Ruthia(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Les: I don't wanna unfollow this thread without commenting, I can't believe since I joined this thread, I'm only commenting now.
1• you beefed Christianity so much and blasphemed God by mentioning him up during se.x. If you don't wanna be a Christian, at least respect the faith of your parents.

Bros easy na. Na today u dey hear say dem dey call God name during sex, u never hear pple dey shout Chineke meh. Lol. Am gald u finaly commented sha. Thanks sha but all this are past now.

@Ruthia-me sef dey look u one eye ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Les: I don't wanna unfollow this thread without commenting, I can't believe since I joined this thread, I'm only commenting now.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Woooow,Finally we don finnish season 1.....shout out 2 u Oga rock u truely rock.....[i][/i]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by olatunji390(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.