Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (40472 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by flolancracker: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
joeydozzy: .I don't know how such a fine girl got involved with this ugly mofo. Even Airforce1 is finer sad

Anyway, team Beverly cheesy
. Pot calling kettle black
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
dvdon: Serves that Angelo of a raster right since he f*cked a girl and denied. Go home n learn how to be a man, so next tym when u f*ck a girl, u can beat your chest and say "I f*cked that girl" tongue tongue tongue

Angelo says he did not do it and you're still trying to force it on him? You're quite pathetic.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by IAMBREEZY: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ok now
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Atleast beverly's konji will reduce I wonder wat angelo will say to his gf back at home. Anyways tomorrow is monday nd ASUU hasn't called off strike plus demolition in abuja.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Goldenheart(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback: Beverly will win cheesy
you remind me of spongebob
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by flolancracker: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Angelo says he did not do it and you're still trying to force it on him? You're quite pathetic.
lool. Did u watch dat video? Nd why do u tink beverly was asking for a pregnancy pill? My dear don't be fooled dey did it.

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
Someody should evict PHCN management! This darkness is too much!!! Since Monday!!!!!!!!
..What has dis got to do wit d Big brother issue?E no follow.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by nerodenero: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Atleast he can run to his girlfriend now.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by chaloner(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Soon Wenger will folo una

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by rali123(f): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Team Beverly all the way... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: lool. Did u watch dat video? Nd why do u tink beverly was asking for a pregnancy pill? My dear don't be fooled dey did it.

I believe you're the one being fooled here. I watched the video and did not see any penetration. Funny enough, this is the first time i'm hearing this "pregnancy pill" talk. Where do you watch your BBA? Don't create rumors for the hell of it, because i can see right through you.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by frainc(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
with another round of intimacy abi?
or in intimacy competition?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2013

She deserve it

Tis not easy to show us cun.t on tv u know undecided
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Sike(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beverly is Next. Like it or hate me.

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
who is beverly going to hump now as her mainstay in the house is soft core mojo

hmmmmmmm
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
I didn't knw Angelo z dis ugly

See teeth undecided
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by beewhy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
traffickz: Is it Bold But Adulterous? [/color][color=#006600]

What is BBA.

Okay, Beautiful But Adulterous!

Yeye people.
Why not make comments on issues that intrest you and leave others to share their opinions.OVERSABI
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I believe you're the one being fooled here. I watched the video and did not see any penetration. Funny enough, this is the first time i'm hearing this "pregnancy pill" talk. Where do you watch your BBA? Don't create rumors for the hell of it, because i can see right through you.
it seems u r a learner. Dat pregnancy pill stuff dat was all over d internet. She told biggie dat she tinks she's pregnant nd needed a pill. Abi u watch ur bba 24hrs keh?? Let me teach u sumtin abt bath tub .s.ex u don't need to spread ur legs wide open for a penetration to happen. U need to watch beverly's movement in dat video. Anyways its just a game no nid to insult me cos neither u nor I will get 1kobo from dat money. If angelo did it or not dats their wahala not mine
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: it seems u r a learner. Dat pregnancy pill stuff dat was all over d internet. She told biggie dat she tinks she's pregnant nd needed a pill. Abi u watch ur bba 24hrs keh?? Let me teach u sumtin abt bath tub .s.ex u don't need to spread ur legs wide open for a penetration to happen. U need to watch beverly's movement in dat video. Anyways its just a game no nid to insult me cos neither u nor I will get 1kobo from dat money. If angelo did it or not dats their wahala not mine

LOL girl please. All over the internet? Nice try. The same girl that said to Angelo yesterday why after one month he still doesn't wanna give in. the same Beverly that said last night that she is PMSing. Ok sha.
As for bathtub sexx, hope you're spreaking from experience. wink
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by samdolad(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
flolancracker: phoolll. Is your blog a p o r n-site?
abi o
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR MELVIN!!!!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by micki83(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Rawdeal: Wateva. If Angelo had a chance of winning the prize, they might have evicted just 1 person. He was just a lost overgrown bush-baby
Muahahaha! Bush-baby ni?chei! Why evils nah! *dead* grin
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by micki83(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
joeydozzy: .I don't know how such a fine girl got involved with this ugly mofo. Even Airforce1 is finer sad

U lie! angry no one is uglier than "scare-force1"! grin

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2013

Lmao!! Guy you are mean!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella: VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR MELVIN!!!!

Hell no

Beverly is a bad girl, but I'm still going to vote for her.

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by YoursGEJ(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2013

I think you meant team ashawo
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fairygeh(f): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
How could beverly f^ck this ugly guy.chie angry
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2013

Poor people always think they have an opinion
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: How could beverly f^ck this ugly guy.chie angry

Love is blind na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / AMVCA 2020 Awards: Winners Announcement (live Updates) / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.