Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (40471 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Now that Angelo has been Evicted, who go dey Nyansh Beverly?
Is big brother gonna let her pretty hot toto waste like that?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I believe you're the one being fooled here. I watched the video and did not see any penetration. Funny enough, this is the first time i'm hearing this "pregnancy pill" talk. Where do you watch your BBA? Don't create rumors for the hell of it, because i can see right through you.
On BBA website,the administrator said they did it.Although frm dat video,d position&environment wil mak penetration&thrustin impossible&this is my ist tym of hearin abt Bev askin 4pregnancy pills too.I'm just sad 4Bev cos sh was a good Naija rep even more fun than Melvin but dat video has slandered her name out here&changed a lot of ppl's opinions abt her.Even on BBA website,they said sh's d 1st Naija rep 2hav s*x in d BBA house.Anyway I wish her d best joor.Let d best man win
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LOL girl please. All over the internet? Nice try. The same girl that said to Angelo yesterday why after one month he still doesn't wanna give in. the same Beverly that said last night that she is PMSing. Ok sha.
As for bathtub sexx, hope you're spreaking from experience. wink
U'r right on point dear.Angelo even said on stage wen IK asked him y he&Bev fought on Sat nyt&he said Bev said its bn a mth +&he stil doesn't want them 2do it but he declined cos he promised his mum he won't do it in d BBA house
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2013
johnstar: C as gals full dis thread , na 'em dey kuku watch am pass undecided, na d angelo b dat So hu go come dey f**k dat b|tch nw
Pls keep ur mouth in ur pocket.If u can't afford 2subscribe 4BBA or buy DSTV mobile,don't com here&form.Y ar u on dis trend wen u don't watch d show?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2013
aro1: Avin sex wit dat s.a dick..naija no dey shame.Bleep!
wot's d difference? U guys wil stil go 2SA&marry grandmothers ova there just 4papers so y d noise

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Airforce1:

Are u threatening me?
You should be afraid of megrin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin ar u d priest in Okija shrine?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by tpapi: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Weda u like it or not beverly is goin to win, she didnt entertain bba mgt for nothin, dat is d game strategy

2 Likes

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2013
I didn't watch the show this yr but be sure Ghana is gonna take it. Bigbrother knows how to manipulate votes.

Ghana has never won it and has very high subscription of DSTv.

Ama bet my 10 kobo , it's going to Ghana.

Ama also vote for Ghana.

Good country with good ppl.

Nigerians don't be selfish and vote for Ghana.

ROA vote for Ghana .
They deserve it wink

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Ironi: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2013
This is a stupid competition , if your country has a big population then you continue to win.

Na wa o
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2013
henchyk: Please give us better things to talk about than this BBA nonsense. I don't even see why a normal human being who calls himself a normal human being will decide to sit down for hours to watch other peoples' lives. Why don't they watch your own life? Besides, don't you have a life to live? I don't understand it and I probably never will. Some call it entertainment but please what kind of stupid entertainment involves two mature people having sex together on continental TV, watched mostly by minors who the show admittedly isn't for. But then How many parents regulate what their children watch? My point is that this show is doing a lot more harm to our general society than good, it is even making our already jobless youths more jobless and useless than they would care to admit, and the earlier it is stopped for good, the better for all of us. Infact, Big Brother Africa is proof that an entire continent can be outrageously stupid at the same time. God help us.
U mustn't comment plsss.Som self-righteous human beings shld shut d f**k up&go sit in d front seat of their church/mosque.U ain't one quarter betta than BBA watchers&multi choice made it optional dat if u want 2watch BBA,u shld txt Yes&ur pin to a code so plssss say wot u knw.FYI,those who watch it,hav jobs&if anyone wanna watch it 247,It ain't ur god-damn business&d show is rated 18&there's somthng called parental guidance&PG code if u hav a DSTV.Its because of ppl lik u dat made NCC cancel Big brother Nigeria whch was d height of big brother.Mshwwwe
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2013
ghettodreamz:

WORD... But does it change anything? I guess no, I think it's all about an individual's preference and values. TV is not a life for me, I would rather channel those precious time to doing something worthwhile; rather than just sitting wasting precious time at the TV screen watching some indecent show. Time once lost can't be regained, time is money.
D show doesn't hav naked scenes.They don't even show shower or s*x scenes unless u subscribed 4VIP.Al u ppl dat can afford 2subscribe 4BBA shld stop bn judgemental&keep ur opinions 2urselves&live ur boring lives&stop callin BBA watchers idle minds cos u ain't betta than d ppl dat watch d show neither do u mak more money than them.Simple
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2013
Chillisauce: I didn't watch the show this yr but be sure Ghana is gonna take it. Bigbrother knows how to manipulate votes.

Ghana has never won it and has very high subscription of DSTv.

Ama bet my 10 kobo , it's going to Ghana.

Ama also vote for Ghana.

Good country with good ppl.

Nigerians don't be selfish and vote for Ghana.

ROA vote for Ghana .
They deserve it wink
Walai,I'm suspectin d same thng too that Biggy might giv d grand prize 2Ghana
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Ironi: This is a stupid competition , if your country has a big population then you continue to win.

Na wa o
Pls don't showcase ur ignorance.If u don't watch d show or knw anythng abt votin,don't comment
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by JadeWilliam(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2013
saintchyco: i hear that plans has been concluded to give it to GHANA and massive rigging is going on right now
also people are creating false id as nigeria to rig in favor of other country

NAIJA we most do everthing possible to make nigeria win
Let Ghana do wot they can 4their country rep 2win dis year.Afta al;SA did theirs last yr&dat tongue-tied-low life-cursing n**gar won.I was so pissed off cos dat Keagan didn't worth winnin.Angelo is even betta than him.If Ola&Chris had stayed,they wud hav won.Abeggi off 2work.Wil comment in d nyt.Goodmornin Naija.Do somthng useful wit ur life

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Jade William:
Walai,I'm suspectin d same thng too that Biggy might giv d grand prize 2Ghana

It's a silly competition, if country votes are enough and real, Nigerians will be taking it every yr considering the population of Nigerians across Africa and tactics of rigging votes cheesy.

Ghana's taking this one
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by steveec122(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
I heard on this forum that Beverly committed an act most Nigerians condemned- fornica.tion, se.xual immorality.

Now BBA has evicted her male counterpart.
Giving the condemned fornica.tor and whor.e chance to win.

BBA is a program meant to promote indecency and immorality.

It is a project dedicated to anger the holy creator of humans-God.

Avoid The Wrath of God.
I do not watch BBA.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by PrettyGaby(f): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly better win o. no be say if she act all that drama finish, she go com back without the moni o
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by TabletMan: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2013
fairygeh: . You realy need the vigil.BtW who goes for vigil on a sunday night undecided hope you are not an armed robber.start with me early tomorrow morning?monday morning?you just confirmed you are jobless.sorry i am not.
Lolz, This Ur Post Sounds Somehow Funny To Mua... But Remember That BBA Is A Program That Entertain Lazy And Jobless People So I Can't Imagine A Worker/Trader Watching The Program... Forgive Mua For Even Quoting You At The First Place
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Princeojua(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Maybe it's an opportunity for Beverly to exhibit her talent more....or wat do u tink?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Now this show is becoming outrageous. Just 1 man left to contend with 2 queens and 1 cattle(beverly). GOODNESS ME!!!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2013
cry cry.. Koebaai Angelo
Our SA inlaw must take this..
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by eddyddon234(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2013
nadia_SA: cry cry.. Koebaai Angelo
Our SA inlaw must take this..

Vote for Ghana! wink
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2013
SimonAndal:
Someody should evict PHCN management! This darkness is too much!!! Since Monday!!!!!!!!
kpele
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2013
PrettyGaby: Beverly better win o. no be say if she act all that drama finish, she go com back without the moni o
she nor go win. oya cry!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Jade William:
Pls don't showcase ur ignorance.If u don't watch d show or knw anythng abt votin,don't comment
Lol, ur a really strong girl o. Luk at d way ur just dishing it out to all d retards on here. kudos!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Prettyberrys(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by safarigirl(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Funny how some on here think Nigeria's vote will go to Bev after Angelo don knack her finish for tv. Denrele's army can't stand Uti's army or the rest of Naija.

Voting Melvin non-stop...and a little for Bev
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Jade William:
I doubt that.If ur dat's d case. Angelo wud hav won Nigeria's vote.D whole sex thng just destroyed her chances&Angelo cam on stage again 2say,wen IK asked him,dat they fought on Saturday nyt cos Beverly wanted dem 2hav s*x&he declined cos he promised his mother he won't f**k in d BBA house.Did he hav 2wash their dirty linen in public?

How is that washing their dirty linen? He basically said they didn't fork, so all the people that carried that rumor should go and have a seat. Bad belle people.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Jade William:
On BBA website,the administrator said they did it.Although frm dat video,d position&environment wil mak penetration&thrustin impossible&this is my ist tym of hearin abt Bev askin 4pregnancy pills too.I'm just sad 4Bev cos sh was a good Naija rep even more fun than Melvin but dat video has slandered her name out here&changed a lot of ppl's opinions abt her.Even on BBA website,they said sh's d 1st Naija rep 2hav s*x in d BBA house.Anyway I wish her d best joor.Let d best man win

The admins on that website are biased. They have never spoken good of any west african rep. We've all noticed this by now, so its of no surprise that they're waiting to smear our names. Bev didn't do it, and that's all that matters. It's sad enough that her countrymen have been throwing her under the bus since day one so they all "decided" to believe it. SMH.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: Funny how some on here think Nigeria's vote will go to Bev after Angelo don knack her finish for tv. Denrele's army can't stand Uti's army or the rest of Naija.

Voting Melvin non-stop...and a little for Bev

Angelo did not knack anything, get over that. But I can see why you just don't wanna let it go.... wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMVCA 2020 Awards: Winners Announcement (live Updates) / Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.