Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. (3712 Views)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
To those who want to tour the world,why not think of starting with these cool places.

Aogashima Volcano, Japan

Petra,Jordan

Hiller lake(pink lake), Western Australia

Chittorgarh Fort, India

Cinque Terre, Rio Maggiore, Italy

Fairy Pools, Isle of Skye, Scotland

Galápagos Islands South American continent

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Fingal’s Cave, Scotland

Glass Beach, California, USA

Glow worm cave, New Zealand

ig Island, Hawaii, USA

Pamukkule, Turkey
Hot springs spilling over rock terraces. A UNESCO
world heritage site.

Santorini, Greece

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany

Ha Long Bay, Vietnam

Fingal’s Cave, Scotland

St.Lucia

Venice,Italy

Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA

Zion National Park,Utah,USA.

Great Blue Hole is a large submarine
sinkhole off the coast of Belize

Horsetail Falls, Yosemite National Park

HVITSERKUR NORTH ICELAND

Panjin Red Beach, China

Sea Cliffs,Etretat,France

Beachy Head – England

Mount Ararat-Turkey(volcanic eruption)

Shifen Waterfalls.

Somewhere in Romania.

Split view-Galapagos Island.

Hotel La Montana Magica-huilo Chile.

Dunnottaar Castle.

Coastal Potholes.

Nottingham Castle.

Beautiful Venice-Italy.

Split Pinnacle-Hunan China.

Valley of Ten Peaks.

Atlantic Ocean Road-Norway(world's Best Country)grin

Campo Andaluz-Andulusian Countryside.

Solitude in Olympics.

Wind Cathedral,Namibia.

The Cliffs of Etretat,France.

Butterfly Tree.

Jacob Well,North of Wimberly,Texas.

Sea Cave,Malta

Athabasca Falls At Dusk, Jasper, Alberta,
Canada.

Cathedral Cove,New Zealand.

Antelope Canyon,Texas.

Illuminated Caves,Okinawa,Japan.

Taj Mahal,Agra,India.

“Capilla de Marmol” – Patagonia Chilena

Balanced Rock in the Garden Of Gods,Colorado Springs,Colorado.

House Between two rocks.

Mystic Forest,Netherlands.

"Cathedral de Marmol",Patagonia Chilena.

Bali.

National,Utah.

Source:www.youramazingplaces.com
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Too pretty

Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by HezronLorraine(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
adaobi123: Too pretty

would be a perfect place for honeymoon.
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: would be a perfect place for honeymoon.

Definitely !! cheesy
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by rali123(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
No place is beautiful enough in Nigeria?
*sad mood, walks outta thread*
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
#In polished Erudite African European Voice...Merciful Creator Let thy light illumine the ways of Ur Children...I see the beauty U leave in ur wake..Nature's purest..Streams Of Light n Health bringing love n light to Ur Creation..I take off my hat beholding these greatly pristine works of thine hand...God's green Earth..A blessed Blue Gem in the Vastness of The Void Of Space Created by U 4 ur Children..woe unto that man that say there is no God..How great thou Hath

1 Like

Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Ajibam: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nyc pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chikeziehosan: #In polished Erudite African European Voice...Merciful Creator Let thy light illumine the ways of Ur Children...I see the beauty U leave in ur wake..Nature's purest..Streams Of Light n Health bringing love n light to Ur Creation..I take off my hat beholding these greatly pristine works of thine hand...God's green Earth..A blessed Blue Gem in the Vastness of The Void Of Space Created by U 4 ur Children..woe unto that man that say there is no God..How great thou Hath

Are earthquakes and tsunamis also part of His creation?

@OP, these places are breathtaking I must say. And even more breathtaking is the fact that they are all natural. Would love to visit at least one.
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Str8twistedme: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lie jawe# been to most of these place xpecially those in the US . . They are nt as fyn as they look in the pixz. . The pixz were polished. . Hisses*
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Str8twistedme: Lie jawe# been to most of these place xpecially those in the US . . They are nt as fyn as they look in the pixz. . The pixz were polished. . Hisses*
that's the power of photography.most of these places,IYD(in your dreams) abi.
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beautiful pictures
Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
masonkz:

Are earthquakes and tsunamis also part of His creation?

@OP, these places are breathtaking I must say. And even more breathtaking is the fact that they are all natural. Would love to visit at least one.
a time will come,u'll visit them as u want to.

1 Like

Re: Pictures:amazing,beautiful And Breath-taking Places In The World. by Dhortunn(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Really beautiful places. I'd love to visit Venice and the Red Beach in China someday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Expert, Scam Or Real? / Dubia Visa? / Is Ethiopian Airlines Into Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.