Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? (13380 Views)

Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? / Proof That Men Are Better Cooks (pic) / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by phaya(f): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Very Inspiring! Thank God they didn't let their EGO get in the way!!

1 Like

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
jchime: iwww.Jchimedeycraze.com.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by everyday: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its really nice to see young guys doing all these stuff.Catering is a profession where everyone is eligible to participate.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by baby124: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good! Better than doing crime for money. There is dignity and gain in hardwork. Ride on guys.

1 Like

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: This looks like a massive health violation.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1258566_IMG_20130817_130614_0-1_jpg69e39b32cfdf5ee0c54fa120313b6b99[/img]

English tongue
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by moscobabs(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
time for those ladies to be useless....if men are doing what ladies supose do
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by wrench: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kingslaw: na waitin? female cook no dey the village.i no de chop nobi by force.
it shoud have been male and female.

I prefer the male cooks. Female cooks talk to much......... spitin saliva into the meal.

2 Likes

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by docjuli(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Men can cook well. Me, I can cook [b]vegetable soap [/b]with melon, kpomo, smoke fish, crayfish, beef, liver, locust bean.
I can cook beans & ewa agayin.

How does it taste?
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by wrench: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
mollytinrox: i like this trend. provided they wash their hands after severally scratching blokkos vefore unwrapping the seasoning cubes. oh, that my husband knew how to cook!

how do u knw they scratch their groin?
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Feraz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
wrench:
I prefer the male cooks. Female cooks talk to much......... spitin saliva into the meal.
Rofl....
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
It is better for them,btw where's the egusi and semo
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
wrench:
LOL! Is it possible to cook without spiting saliva? All na still ingredients. grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
jchime: Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.
I once had the opportunity to interview a gay guy who came to the hospital

-Me: why do you prefer homo to hetero
gay boy: I believe boys can do all that women can do.....cooking, stylists, singing, dancing and giving them a wonderful time in bed.
Am not homophobic but sometimes I get emotional about the health hazards this boys face, ranging from STDs and immune cancers.
it takes one to know one. Bros, what is your role?? Isi-Ewu

1 Like

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
sexytabhi: It is better for them,btw where's the egusi and semo
sorry, i didn't take the pictures but the egusi soup sweet die!! grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by ajanaku2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Male Cooks don't menstruate and therefore, don't need to go the John to change that blood-soaking $h!t severally...

For this reason alone, I'd prefer a Male Cook!
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
jchime: Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.

gay boy: I believe boys can do all that women can do.....cooking, stylists, singing, dancing and giving them a wonderful time in bed.
Am not homophobic but sometimes I get emotional about the health hazards this boys face, ranging from STDs and immune cancers.
How does this relate to my thread?
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
ajanaku2: Male Cooks don't menstruate and therefore, don't need to go the John to change that blood-soaking $h!t severally...

For this reason alone, I'd prefer a Male Cook!

angry
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Dmentor(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
That's the spirit; turn whatever you have passion for into a means of livelihood. No dull moments, keep it up guys.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
The men of today are d women of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
@OP, you no sabi cook? Wey you carry wey GUY cook from Owerri to Lagos?
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Men can cook well. Me, I can cook vegetable soap with melon, kpomo, smoke fish, crayfish, beef, liver, locust bean.
I can cook beans & ewa agayin.

Yes you can cook vegetable soup grin. Abeg how the soap dey scent? Luxish abi dettolish grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by touchmeder: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013

Hisssssssssssssssssss when there is nothing good to say abi na insecurity cause am we begin to hear gay gay gay. and so the Gordon Ramsey, Hairy bikers,Heston Blumenthal,Nigel Slater, James Martin, Raymond Blanc, Jamie Oliver's of the world are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GAY? We are talking mission style chefs here.
Please go take a seat jare. God gives gift and gives without apology. Men are making money you are talking gay here
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Upeace: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Not sure it's a new trend.....I thought it was strange to see female cooks a while back, I also believe the same applies in the Western world.....anyway these days, what's good for the goose is good for the gander and vice versa! smiley
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by maxisfield(f): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wetin b dt yellow tin..na fried rice abi egusi soup? undecided.no b today na, some guyz sabi cuk n som dey d buisness proper.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Abrantie: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Globally, men outnumber women in professional food preparation.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Someone is talking about d evment, were they are cooking d food, women cook too in dsame evlmt.These dudes here makes me now feel there's job in nigeria,only if u are creativ & knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
[/b][b]
adaobi123:

Your ignorance is alarming undecided

Not only ALARMING.. It is also mind-blowing..
Nor mind is negroid
a-ss
So everyman wey don sabi cook now, nah GAY Make I go brainwash, make I forget how to cook.

Hibernated Jettisoned Old Pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Bizarre Drinks / Ajino Moto: Unbelievably Still In The Market! / Which Soup Is Your Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.