Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? (13379 Views)

Are Men Better Cooks Than Women? / Proof That Men Are Better Cooks (pic) / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by yame014: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
iamswizz: Abeg, shey anybody fit suggest wetin i go type??

Abeg type 'I WILL NEVER WASTE COMMENT SPACE ON NAIRALAND' 5000 times
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by anonimi: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: They cooked rice, both jollof and fried, semovita and egusi soup. The egusi soup was so tasty and delicious i had to get it frozen and bring some to Lagos. hehehehe!

Indulging in the highlighted is not likely to make you have a body like Toni Braxton at 45 as per your wish on the other thread.
#JustSaying.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by creativemusic: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
docjuli:

How does it taste?
Just like Alomo Vita. E be like say you know believe. I can cook very well.

dimples*:

Yes you can cook vegetable soup grin. Abeg how the soap dey scent? Luxish abi dettolish grin
It tastes dettolish, just like dettol soap. But believe me, I can cook well. You ll wish I m your lover. My baby dey enjoy me die.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
anonimi:

Indulging in the highlighted is not likely to make you have a body like Toni Braxton at 45 as per your wish on the other thread.
#JustSaying.
cry cry
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by adabeke12(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
jchime: Gosh, this picture smell gay...gay, only gay men go into catering for a living.
I once had the opportunity to interview a gay guy who came to the hospital

-Me: why do you prefer homo to hetero
gay boy: I believe boys can do all that women can do.....cooking, stylists, singing, dancing and giving them a wonderful time in bed.
Am not homophobic but sometimes I get emotional about the health hazards this boys face, ranging from STDs and immune cancers.

So emeril live is gay
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
shejane: Is d new tin among our senators nd reps, 4 NASS Quaters FCT, all d senators nd reps der sacked der female cooks nd der employed male cooks nd my broda join dem even wen he didt lyk d ideal @ 1st bt now he's enjoying d food, male cooks do cook well
There must be a reason why the female cooks were sacked.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by felifeli: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: This looks like a massive health violation.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1258566_IMG_20130817_130614_0-1_jpg69e39b32cfdf5ee0c54fa120313b6b99[/img]
Abi o ! Cholera Korner grin grin grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by laplace19(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Omor,that food must sweet oooo

Am salivating already o!!! grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Amefrica: [/b][b]

Not only ALARMING.. It is also mind-blowing..
Nor mind is negroid
a-ss
So everyman wey don sabi cook now, nah GAY Make I go brainwash, make I forget how to cook.

Hibernated Jettisoned Old Pig

grin grin
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Sike(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ogegod87: Rather than become robbers, kidnappers, aπϑ wat ve u, dey choose 2 make themselves useful.

IMPRESSIVE.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by KAYD007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Have y'all forgotten Adam founded the Kitchen, established it and only relinquished to Eve as her office when she came unto the scene tongue what'u all taking about yes ke, we men can cook. we taught the female folks tongue
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

smiley wink
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: cry cry
cheesy don't give up yet, eat your Egusi but make sure you burn it fast by jogging for 30 min.

If not, give it out! smiley
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
All the cooks in my company are males (although Beninoise, not Nigerians).
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by amanikondo: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I cook for my family, no big deal.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
the best cooks are men, even in the scriptures the priests did the cooking
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
These dudes here makes me now feel there's job in nigeria, only if u are creative & know what to do.

Well spoken.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Obienesarah: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Isn't dat a head pan on d ground wit food in it,its 4 cement nt 4 food ooooo.mr chef.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Skipfr(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na today una dy hear abt men wen b cook? d cooks and stewards for off and onshore for one company wen I dy wrk na all male no single female. Dis is because it is a male dominated enviroment and if u go put like 8 women dere u knw wetin go happen. naim mk d cooks b male
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
But this is very common in Igbo restaurants in Lagos. The men do all the cooking and serving and the women collect money.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by johnstar(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na chop make u go burial, nd u said d food ws delicious, u better be careful wit d way u r eatn outside o, especially burial, dm fit don wash d body put ... God 4 bid badt tn lipsrsealed
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by leonard509(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm a good cook...my mum taught me well..she prefares sending me to cook for the whole family to sending my junior sisters
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Abrantie: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jarus: All the cooks in my company are males (although Beninoise, not Nigerians).

That's what I said earlier about food preparation. There are more male cooks and chefs than female ones.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by adabeke12(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
what is the big deal with a man cooking or doing hair?? when my father was younger he was the one who took care of his mother hair from platting to pulling out gray hair and also help in cooking all this skills have helped him now that he is married with kids. Even in the bible wasn't it the men that cooked and roasted the animals for consumption A lot of men are now scared of their sexuality and think doing these things make them look gay! Anywayz now that my dad has kids hsince i was a little girl he makes sure my hair is alwayz laid and takes me shopping for clothes, school uniform etc. Now that i am grown i do all that my self. Abeg naija men take time oh!!!
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Not appetising at all! Hygiene is missing
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by ASHLAND(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Some nairalanders and young Nigerians in general need to be exposed and open their eyes widely. One of the reasons for high unemployment among Nigerian youths is caused by their ego. There is nothing wrong for a man to be a chef. Actually, with my experience, over 90% of successful restaurant in the USA are owned by men; not only owned by men, but men are their chefs. shocked
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2013
dimples*:
The men of today are d women of tomorrow
and you are happy? later you start searching for husband on the Internet from Europe.
Re: Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? by trolling(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2013
adabeke12: what is the big deal with a man cooking or doing hair?? when my father was younger he was the one who took care of his mother hair from platting to pulling out gray hair and also help in cooking all this skills have helped him now that he is married with kids. Even in the bible wasn't it the men that cooked and roasted the animals for consumption A lot of men are now scared of their sexuality and think doing these things make them look gay! Anywayz now that my dad has kids hsince i was a little girl he makes sure my hair is alwayz laid and takes me shopping for clothes, school uniform etc. Now that i am grown i do all that my self. Abeg naija men take time oh!!!
we don hear, anyways i might need u to braid my hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Most Bizarre Drinks / Ajino Moto: Unbelievably Still In The Market! / Which Soup Is Your Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.