Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry (10833 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Monicasque(f): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
and y would u wana do that dude? goshhhhhhhhhhh
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by born2boink(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

So one cant get a simple advice from nairaland anymore

No wonder the age range polls reviewed a preponderance of teenagers on this site. So unfortunate. Smh#
you talking nonsense man, you even have the gut to called me a fool in one thread and you are making attempt to Bleep another man's wife pussy. Which shown you are the most foolish man of the century. Never the less, we ashawo boys don't do silly things, we rather pay to go Bleep ashawo.

I pity your man's wood, I won't be surprise if you molest a child or a lady,I won't also be surprise if you end up with mad woman. Join ashawo boys and enjoy pussy freedom, if you not get 1k to pay, will help you out

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Etranshub(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
walahi oloshi ni op yi
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

No wonder the age range polls reviewed a preponderance of teenagers on this site. So unfortunate. Smh#
You are not qualified to be called an adult either. undecided
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by drnoel: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this girl dat grew up in my parents neigbourhood somewhere in surulere, i just met her today and she has grown so big and beautiful; i really need to bang her badly, but unfortunately her bride price has been paid for, please can anyone advise me on how to accomplish dis assignment
U are a goat!!! Moderators, if u want 2 ban me 4 calling this man a He-goat, please do vos I stand on my word here. Make sure u also ban every other people that insult this goat.
How can u come here and ask 4 this kind of advice. Have u not heard of karma b4?
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by bettercreature(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
drnoel:
U are a goat!!! Moderators, if u want 2 ban me 4 calling this man a He-goat, please do vos I stand on my word here. Make sure u also ban every other people that insult this goat.
How can u come here and ask 4 this kind of advice. Have u not heard of karma b4?
Why are you sweating because of a simple questing? did you miss your drugs?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by richeyy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Very funny. I don't know why you guys are taking @mobuch serious, I guess he's just joking grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
You can do what ever you wish to do,it is your life. Does anyone need to teach you again? How have you been doing your previous girls?
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
drnoel:

Ol boy!, why your blood dey hurt? Why u deytake my case like say na your own?
I furck your wife, abi i furck your girlfriend?
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
drnoel:

Ol boy!, why your blood dey hurt? Why u dey take my case like say na your own?
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Godwinudo1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Go an find ur own. she's n't urs.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by preciousan(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this girl dat grew up in my parents neigbourhood somewhere in surulere, i just met her today and she has grown so big and beautiful; i really need to bang her badly, but unfortunately her bride price has been paid for, please can anyone advise me on how to accomplish dis assignment
.forgive me,but u're a BIG fool for this kind of thought,just keep in mind that ''what goes around comes around''
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by born2boink(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
preciousan: .forgive me,but u're a BIG fool for this kind of thought,just keep in mind that ''what goes around comes around''
mobuch is the biggest fool on earth, asking him to forgive you is like asking a devil for forgivess, let his dick rot in hell.he deserve mob action. I trust surulere boys, they may set him ablaze if he is caught in the act

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by sobastical: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Oponu alainise oniranu ode osi..mumusco see as hin dey waste MB putting jagons up.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
yuzedo: Step 1: Let your preek charge to its full 4inches
Step 2: Nekkid yourself (optional)
Step 3: Off her pant
Step 4: Make her wet (optional)
Step 5: Plug ur abunna inside her kpekus
Step 6: Thrust in and out for 57seconds
Step 7: Scatter your akamu ((( KPALAKA ))) inside her nyash
Step 8: Withdraw and clean ya staff of office aka MACE of destiny (optional)

CONGRATULATIONS! You have now slept with the babe. undecided

ANUOFIA!!! angry angry angry angry
#dead
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by tpapi: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na wa o, d jass wey u match 4 village strong like dis
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Olivialight(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sumtyms 1 may think he/she is fyn upstairs bt witou knowing dat a mental examination is highly needed. My dear wen u start thinking weird check well dat is y we v medical practitioners. SMH 4 sumtinz
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Olivia-light:
Sumtyms 1 may think he/she is fyn upstairs bt witou knowing dat a mental examination is highly needed. My dear wen u start thinking weird check well dat is y we v medical practitioners. SMH 4 sumtinz

Tnks sis, i would do that, but remember those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at glass houses, meaning that u all, also need mental examination. Tnk u
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by born2boink(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Tnks sis, i would do that, but remember those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones at glass houses, meaning that u all, also need mental examination. Tnk u
I will rather want you commit suicide and die than destroy person home. Of what use is your life if it is meant to destroy another man's home, better you waste it yourself
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by drnoel: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
bettercreature: Why are you sweating because of a simple questing? did you miss your drugs?
Ma guy, just the thought alone that he can get advice from people for something as evil as that is vexing. I mean what is Nigeria turning in2. What do our youths think this life is all about. Look, like is not just about fucking anything in skirts. Life is more about taking a step 4wards and understanding backwards..
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by drnoel: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
mobuch:

Ol boy!, why your blood dey hurt? Why u dey take my case like say na your own?
As regards to u, don't involve other people in ur bullshit. Mind u, u got sisters too, u also got a mother and aunties. U will also marry and have daughters. Someone will nyash them too just like u want to also perpetrate this evil. Besides AIDS is real...
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Hernadez99: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2013

"Maddest" Man ever Liveth!!!! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by enigmatique(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
I think this is sheer wickedness. In the first place, sleeping with any girl that is not ur wife is a great sin against God and against YOURSELF. Now, u want to even take it further by sleeping with one that is booked. Haba! ABEG no do am ooo. God gave us d ability to av sex, but only with our truly married spouses. So, bro go and marry and enjoy ur wife fully, and her alone. Thanks.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by poweredcom(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2013
)poster mobuch ...see just rape her...jare..then you will be in the hardest part of kiri kiri prison..jerkng off for the rest of your miserable life
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks everybody for your advise and insults; i just suceeded and deed is done, thanks to the power of wealth and money, it answereth all things. grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
mobuch:

Bro.... I think the teenagers on this site are smarter than you
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback:
Bro.... I think the teenagers on this site are smarter than you

BeTter mind what u say little girl.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2013

Jesu Christi.... grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Leyqute(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2013
This op is crazily WIERD (not weird). You want mek I shepey for you?

indecent movies ---> unhealthy conjjjiii ---> wierd craziness

Y not go and chuk your kini inside wall socket?

ANUOFIA!!!
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Teenzy(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2013
OP u really need 2 get a job n stop being idle so dat u'll start doing reasonable fins wif ur precious time n above all u really need Jesus.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2013
Teenzy: OP u really need 2 get a job n stop being idle so dat u'll start doing reasonable fins wif ur precious time n above all u really need Jesus.

I can give u job if u are jobless
Re: I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry by theSpark(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
mobuch:

Thanks everybody for your advise and insults; i just suceeded and deed is done, thanks to the power of wealth and money, it answereth all things. grin

Wawa dan iska kawai. You no dey even shame for yoursf. Yeye pikin. Mtchew..*spits and coolly walks away*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! See The Biggest Butt (UKWU) Ever Liveth (PICS) / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / Introduce Yourself With What Almost Killed You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.