Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja (4473 Views)

Get Professional Makeup Brushes Sets With Kits / MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by spongebuny: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2013
I need a PROFESSIONAL makeup artist who knows her job well in the east and Abuja. The makeup artist in the east is needed for a trad wedding ceremony in Anambra state (the person should be good in gele tying). An abuja based makeup artist is also needed for a white wedding event. makeup artists should also post their facebook link or website (if any) to view previous work done.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by sipitzzz(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
I'm a make-up artist based in d east!u can call me on 08030858725 or ping me on 26f2f7e4!here r sum of my wrks bt u can check out d rest on facebook!my facebook name is BeYou Tiful

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by LadyNaz: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2013
spongebuny: I need a PROFESSIONAL makeup artist who knows her job well in the east and Abuja. The makeup artist in the east is needed for a trad wedding ceremony in Anambra state (the person should be good in gele tying). An abuja based makeup artist is also needed for a white wedding event. makeup artists should also post their facebook link or website (if any) to view previous work done.

Thanks
Am a makeup artist that is based wherever my client is based. This means I can travel anywhere within Nigeria to offer my services.I am very affordable,I know my job and execute it well.If you need my services,you could reach me on this number-07058135057,BB pin-29565346.I assure you,you wouldn't regret doing so.Cheers kiss
Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by sipitzzz(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Think make-up,think Be.You.Tiful!Call me on 08030858725 or ping me on 22c8859d....below r sum of my jobs.add me and view d rest

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by Samelle(f): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please, house, I need help. Have been searching for a cert-n lipstick; corail rose colour 565700 and I wonder if anyone here knows where I can buy it and at what price. Make up artists in the house, do help. Thanks
Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by stephgoldi: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
At LIYAT MAKEOVERS,we pride ourselves on expert and professional beauty 53186E5Bservices. If you are looking to transform your look or drop years off your age, then you have come to the right place.
We specialize in Bridal makeup (Engagement,Nikkai and White wedding),Personal and Professional Makeup classes,Sales of authentic Makeup products and everything pretty!!
We are based in Abuja and available to travel as well. For further enquiries;08139307758,Instagram:liyatmakeovers,email:tomohswaggs@gmail.com, BB pin:53186E5B

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by Nixo: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Here is to inform you that the well-acclaimed EwaAde Makeovers training is here in Abuja and the great news is that it is drastically affordable.

The essence of the hands-On training is to avail interested persons the opportunity to be their own boss and also empower younger ones in every neighborhood. So come and learn the art of make Over at the cheapest rate around and become a certified makeup artist.

Find the full information as attached and do not hesitate to call for further information.

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by tendertouch: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Do you want to become a professional makeup artist, apply a flawless makeup without any stress like a pro or you want to make big money in the makeup industry upgrade your makeup skills and learn with us at Tender Touch Beauty Palace shop 10, Husy plaza behind News Engineering Dawaki extension opposite Gwarinpa, Dawaki, Abuja for your
Bridal makeup
Party makeup
intensive makeup training at affordable price,
Sales of original makeup products
flexible makeup training timeframe
free professional brush set, powder palette, eyeshadow palette for our trainees
for more enquiries, contact: 07039442348 08153478806

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by PoshTintz: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
For all original products
wholesale and retail
Join C002E8A5A
whatsapp or call 08121751048
Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by Bellamakeovers(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Check @bellaigwe on Instagram , she's very goo and is based in Abuja

Re: I Need A Professional Makeup Artist In The East And Abuja by btomoh: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Are you in Abuja and in need of a makeup artist to get that flawless, glowing look you've always dreamed of on your Big day at an affordable price? Then contact @ btomzmakeovers
For enquiries call or whatsapp: 07061850711
Bbm 531BAE5C

(1) (Reply)

New designs / Photos Please What Is Wrong With This Photo For A Nigerian Magazine? / The Nigerian Television Fashion Show (ntfs) Is Coming-up Again Dis Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.