Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) (4282 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos / Congratulations On Your W.A.E.C/S.S.C.E Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) by hernars(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
please i need intensive info and tips on how to pass wacs exam! Wacs is an xam meant for registered medical doctors and i sat for the last two but couldnt make! Apart 4rm d hefty sum of money required for d registratn,( 40,000) i also need wacs qualificatn to get a better job!!! Anybody with anytin usefull should help me out plz!
Re: W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) by jayone15(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Visit dis thread..u cn get gud info from great medics!
https://www.nairaland.com/1049407/medics-nurses-physiotherapists-pharmacists-lab
Re: W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) by hernars(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How many of the Nigerian Universities do You Know Or Been To (Pictures)! / 11 Year Old Black Boy With IQ Higher Than Einstein And Stephen Hawking / 100 Nigerian Universities With Entrepreneurship Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.