Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Word For Sexskillz And Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Word For Sexskillz And Seun (2135 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun / Some Of The Oldest Threads On Nairaland And Their Op's and seun's 1st post/topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by geeez: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well I'm just back from a ban and its very disheartening that I was banned based on a personal grudge with sexskillz

He also banned my monikers geez* and Yorubest

Well I don't have issues with that because it was a clear violation of the rules of this forum but certain things must be clearly understood which is that the reason why we keep coming to comment is because we love the forum and are passionate about what we believe in

I think the mods should have 'yellow cards' and 'red cards' in which three yellow cards or warnings will lead to a red card

Members should be able to see a yellow card against their names and this should be visible to other members too

I think we should also be allowed to appeal bans

The reason we are here and keep coming back is because we love this forum and not that there are no alternatives or that we don't have better things to do with our time

10 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by majalisa(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Well I'm just back from a ban and its very disheartening that I was banned based on a personal grudge with sexskillz

He also banned my monikers geez* and Yorubest

Well I don't have issues with that because it was a clear violation of the rules of this forum but certain things must be clearly understood which is that the reason why we keep coming to comment is because we love the forum and are passionate about what we believe in

I think the mods should have 'yellow cards' and 'red cards' in which three yellow cards or warnings will lead to a red card

Members should be able to see a yellow card against their names and this should be visible to other members too

I think we should also be allowed to appeal bans

The reason we are here and keep coming back is because we love this forum and not that there are no alternatives or that we don't have better things to do with our time
way forward..and if need be the reason for the ban should be stated..some of the mods are actually faceless dictators and sadist

3 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by israel007: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Lmao. It's because you haven't seen a better replacement.
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by sheedy407(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well said,I tink this nairaland head don dey too big,small tin,ban,its unfair,we made nairaland to be where she is today.check my profile,I registered in year 2005 and since den,I have been active,nt becos there is no orda forum bt because I love the comments from nairaland bt nowadays,the mods are just making tins hard and boring.make una take time oh

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by ChiSun27(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Totally in accordance with geez... There should be warning sign before banning an individual.

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Yorubest, at last, a commendable suggestion coming from you. Aside being an ethnic bigot, I suspect you have some good things in that head grin
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by FreeGlobe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
so this op was the yorubest constituting public nuisance. Extend his ban please

3 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by ITbomb(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yea boy, I would like that yellow card option.
Very visible against your moniker

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by HezronLorraine(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Seconded
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
@geeeeez

bro,the emphasis i can simply make is that :
Psychologially, as a yoruba himself, he has been able to successfully predict our(we yorubas in d forum) finding it difficult to boycott or shun the site, which is why we yorubas on the forum complain but end up finding our complants faling on deaf ears.

geez, im not sure whether u ll agree wif me that its something more of psychology used by Seun, but one thing i can assure u is that since SEUN knows its very easy for yorubas like me & you NOT TO FEEL CHEATED AS A RESULT OF HE BEEN A YORUBA WHO OWNS THE SITE, he i guess, would have read it in our minds, AND THEN TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SOMETIMES SACRIFICE/SABOTAGE OUR INTERESTS, if it means to keep the ibos from boycotting the forum.

Though i understand Seun sometimes finds himself "between the devil and the deep blue sea" in yoruba/ibo tussles ,but WHAT I ONLY REGRET IS THAT he prefers to satisfy the ibos first, which MOSTY end up in PARTIALITY on his account.

BRO, I KNOW A TIME IS COMING SEUN WILL REALIZE HIS MISTAKES when yorubas on the forum gather in unity & en-mass and then boycott the forum for another. i can recall my SA friend who naratted the same story to me, which ended up in the demise of the site owner. Though i dont pray for such to happen to Seun, but i pray he REAIZES that he is walking a dangerous path BY SABOTGING YORUBAS & NORTHERNERS INTERESTS FOR THE GAIN OF THAT OF IBOS.

....Maybe today or tomorrow , only time will tell & call the shots UNLESS SEUN CORRECTS THE SIUATION!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Horus(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2013

Yes the 'yellow cards' system is a good idea!

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by geeez: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okoro2015: @ Yorubest, at last, a commendable suggestion coming from you. Aside being an ethnic bigot, I suspect you have some good things in that head grin

Guy, I always think before I type and I write based on facts and not to please anyone.

I don't have that kind of time

I wished I could say you did the same before doing this

On a lighter side, sexskillz banned me as Yorubest till 2106. Tell me if na him grandchild go unban me

3 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by geeez: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
israel007:

Lmao. It's because you haven't seen a better replacement.

Yep! Something I thought so strongly about creating

Although its not something in the line of my core competence but if I set my mind to it, I will achieve it

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by slimming: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
By the time they ban everybody here, the moderator and seun will continue here.

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its high time we react through a unianimous boycott. Sexkillz banned my moniker just for writing "watching the Mods in 7D" , while other ibo monikers were busy posting all sorts on a thread i got banned by him.

@geeez, PLS WHAT DO U SAY OF A UNANIMOUS BOYCOTT TO BE ORGANIZED?

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by nikkyshyne(f): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

On a lighter side, sexskillz banned me as Yorubest till 2106. Tell me if na him grandchild go unban me
LMAO.

I wonder what it feels like to be banned. Mod, can you please ban me for a day? undecided
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
So you are the yorubest dude? God don catch you today! angry
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by FreeGlobe(f): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: So you are the yorubest dude? God don catch you today! angry
Repungnantly bigoted. Should be banned off nairaland. Mod's should lock this silly thread

3 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by geeez: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: So you are the yorubest dude? God don catch you today! angry

You never strike me as intelligent

I've learned to choose people I will engage on this forum and sorry you're not in the top 30

FreeGlobe:
Repungnantly bigoted. Should be banned off nairaland. Mod's should lock this silly thread

I am Yoruba and proud

I love my people and I believe in our cause

If the mods like, let them ban me, the IP address on my laptops and iPads I have logged in with

It's challenges like that I need to drive me

My model will be different and of course take key leanings from the failings of NL

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by israel007: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

Yep! Something I thought so strongly about creating

Although its not something in the line of my core competence but if I set my mind to it, I will achieve it

I will patronise u of course

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by HezronLorraine(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why all this tribal e-wars on nairaland.
Se ija ko n su yin ni.everyday.ibo vs yoruba.I tire oh.

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
geeez:

You never strike me as intelligent

I've learned to choose people I will engage on this forum and sorry you're not in the top 30
mumu! who gives a hoot about engaging fools like you? As if i care? You should be the most intelligent dullard on this forum. Have you in your cocky brain contributed anything meaningful on this forum rather than spew your hate for Igbos? Abeg shift make i see better people. mtscheeew! angry

Don't lemme spank you as i have always done! be warned!! cool
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I dey tell you! He's lucky I have repented of being a bigot. wetin i for do am eh..... walahi, im go know say water be two different types. Rubbish!! angry
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Asoozy: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: mumu! who gives a hoot about engaging fools like you? As if i care? You should be the most intelligent dullard on this forum. Have you in your cocky brain contributed anything meaningful on this forum rather than spew your hate for Igbos? Abeg shift make i see better people. mtscheeew! angry

Don't lemme spank you as i have always done! be warned!! cool

I beg to differ, actually. Yorubest aka Geez is one of the brightest Yoruba minds around here.

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Asoozy: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem: I dey tell you! He's lucky I have repented of being a bigot. wetin i for do am eh..... walahi, im go know say water be two different types. Rubbish!! angry

Making mouth since 2012. Na your speciality be that.

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Asoozy: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Muhehe... Mo re mo lagege, aja wewu oroso.

You? The chief transsexual twisted bigot calling another a bigot?

Come and see America wonder! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
I like your suggestion.

The other issue that gets confusing sometimes with the Mods is their partaking in the forum with their Mods monikers. That should change. Imagine a refferee who is also a striker for whatever team he chooses that day. If he does not like your play then he stops to blow the whistle whilst he continues running to score against your team after "red carding" you.

They should seperate their Mods monikers from member moniker so they could also be banned if the break the rules. Otherwise this is giving them too much power. They say what they want and ban who they want to ban. Too much power corrupts unless you are God, which clearly they are not! wink

1 Like

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by leggo: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
We all know which tribe protested against ibb nd abacha and those who stayed home to fish
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by sanandreas(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Welcome developement. Abeg sex dey kill extend his ban
Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by manmustwac(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
ChiSun27: Totally in accordance with geez... There should be warning sign before banning an individual.
Nairalanders should alsoo be allowed to vote the mods into office. Just like we vote our state governors into office. They will then be given a one or two year term after which they will stand for re election which will be based on thier performance as a mod.

5 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by yemi2plus(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
manmustwac: Nairalanders should alsoo be allowed to vote the mods into office. Just like we vote our state governors into office. They will then be given a one or two year term after which they will stand for re election which will be based on thier performance as a mod.
maybe God bless you for this suggestion

2 Likes

Re: A Word For Sexskillz And Seun by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
What do you expect from a crass of moderators with with zero percent output especially the one who will never contribute meaningfully to the board other than to target his perceived tribal enemies and hit the ban button.

I have said it and I will keep saying it that this section needs people with the deep thought about the history of Nigeria both ancient and contemporary and the dynamism with which Nigeria politics has evolved from pre-indepence to date .however,when you have a "love guru" turned moderator who is driven by "love and lust" from the Romance section, what do you expect him to contribute where most of the people there are more intelligent than him ? Well, he's moderator and can only resort to banning as an escape route from his state of ignorance.

I have seen Richyblack contributed to this section about the fraud of Africa blackpower "Juju", I have seen Kosovo contribution which showed his patriotic spirit towards ONE NIGERIA, Jarus was both excellent and innovative with the debate stuff and his insistence on a being a Yoruba with impressive defense even when he's been taunted as a Fulani, Omaj too do contribute most by creating meaningful topics while Afam has proven to be the best ibo mod on NL even though he's ethnocentric too.

However,may I ask what sexkill has contributed to this board since he took over from that redundant ikenna ? The situation is akin to that of the teacher in Edo state that couldn't read her certificate . How can a love doctor moderates over something he lacks zero knowledge ? He sees everything from a love angle and ready to ban what he feels emotional about. You can continue to hide my posts and ban me but NL will always be here and you would be remembered as the worse mod I have seen since I joined NL.

You may hide the post and press the ban button after reading this !

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World / UBTH Nurses Abducted By Kidnappers / Dstv Bm-w3 Dongle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.