Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? (1528 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Ab025(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sup Nlanders, I will like to ask this question cos I think it is a problem to most guys (as per naija guys)

What is d best way of wooing a lady when she is in d midst of two of her friends, especially if it is a lady u have neva seen b4 and she just swept u off ur feet in public or anywhere and u couldn't help bt call her there and then....

And for d ladies, will u give a listening ear to a guy who has been makin a pass at u and excuses u from d midst of ur friends, especially if u know the guy's intention is to woo u.....?

I ask dis question becos most times, wen most of our ladies are approachd by guys in the midst of their galfriends, they tend to become harsh or unresponsive in order not to be seen as cheap by their galfriends should they respond to the guy's advances....

waiting for comments from ladies and gents.
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by modextus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wait till she's ₪ø̲̣̣ longer around 'em
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Monicasque(f): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
most of the time if i am with my girls and a guy seems interested. If i allow him the chance to talk to me, i am just gonna take advantage for that day, maybe make him buy us drinks or make him do stuff juist to impress me but after it all i ignore him and if i am not in the mood of toying with people's feelings i just ignore u from the start. So i am not trying to get insults here but all i am saying is, its better to win the lady's respect from the start. How you would ask. Well if u feel she is really worth it, just follow them a little maybe more than a little. Maybe until u see where she stays and one day just intentionally bump into her even if it means u have been following her for sometime. Most woman hate a guy who just approaches u out of the blue coz sometimes we just feel he is just '' one of those''
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by 25omega(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^ encouraging stalker activities ehn?

Poster most of the time it's better to just ask her to dance if you are in a club or you can send over a drink to her if you are in a bar or you can try to establish eye contact from afar. if she likes you she would smile or try to catch your eyes too and you can swoop in with your number or you can walk up and be bold (chances are you would get shut down due to her bad belle friends)
Other than that, when women are having their girls night out, its better to just let them be
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Ab025(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
@monicasque....ur point is well taken and I admire ur sincerity. Am sure many guys reading this are learning.
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by optimusprime2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
*Rules of Wooing*

No-1:Never, Never, Never I repeat Never in your life try to woo a girl in the company of her Friends...
Its like a lion going to attack a Buffalo in the middle of a Grazing herd (of course no Lion is that Stupid), but I tell you that Lion will never be the same again...
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Monicasque(f): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ab025: @monicasque....ur point is well taken and I admire ur sincerity. Am sure many guys reading this are learning.

Thank you
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Ab025(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
@omega.....u re very right, eye contact and boldness works out for me most times.

But I want more ladies to comment cos we want to know how they want to be approached by guys when they are wit their galfriends.

Is it by the guy;-
•being bold and walkin straight to her in d midst of her friends?
•stalking them for d main time b4 approachin ur dreamgal when she is alone?
•driving ur car over to them and offering for a lift or whatever?
•saying to the group "excuse me ladies, pls can I take just minute of ur friend's time..?"
•getting friendly to all three ladies to be friends with them b4 focusing on ur dreamgal at a future date?
•or walking straight up to the ladies and offering them a huge sum of cash to hang out with them or their friend in particular
Etc

I want ladies to tell us which of d approaches they prefer and if they can also tell us a different approach that is not stated here which they feel is better.
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Monicasque(f): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ab025: @omega.....u re very right, eye contact and boldness works out for me most times.

But I want more ladies to comment cos we want to know how they want to be approached by guys when they are wit their galfriends.

Is it by the guy;-
•being bold and walkin straight to her in d midst of her friends?
•stalking them for d main time b4 approachin ur dreamgal when she is alone?
•driving ur car over to them and offering for a lift or whatever?
•saying to the group "excuse me ladies, pls can I take just minute of ur friend's time..?"
•getting friendly to all three ladies to be friends with them b4 focusing on ur dreamgal at a future date?
•or walking straight up to the ladies and offering them a huge sum of cash to hang out with them or their friend in particular
Etc

I want ladies to tell us which of d approaches they prefer and if they can also tell us a different approach that is not stated here which they feel is better.

I hate the driving your car for a lift part.It makes a girl like me feel as if u take me cheap or like a material person. Its like u r using what u have to attract me and for me i hate that sooooooooooooo much. Its much better for u to get out of your car, walk with me, i do not even want to see u do the whole getting out part. Honey blv me when i say most woman hate guys who flaunt material things
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by CrazyMan(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Don't go and just start talking to your target as some silly guys would do. You should know that by doing that, you've not only made yourself a subject of ridicule, you’ve lost their respect as well.

Go into their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and don’t stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and that’s why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking, and then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Monicasque(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
CrazyMan: First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Don't go and just start talking to your target as some silly guys would do. You should know that by doing that, you've not only made yourself a subject of ridicule, you’ve lost their respect as well.

Go into their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and don’t stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and that’s why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking, and then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.

Good luck.

wow i like smiley
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2013

Good luck.

This is a bros after my own heart. This right here is how it's done. Keep that shhit well within 5 minutes.

Woe betite the guy who takes advice from a woman on how to woo a woman. In a game, do you take advice from the opposing side on how to beat them? No? Then neither should a man take dating advice from a female, even if she has the best of intentions. You're bound to end up with bullshit advice like "carry her books for her" or "stalk her" like whatever it is that moniqa-something girl posted back up there.

Basically all you get from women on this topic is advice that further declines your self-respect and assumes that you have nothing better to do with your time than to spend it long-term-simping to someone who you don't even know if is worth it yet!

I mean think about it, you don't even know if this person is a prostitute out chilling with her girls or if she is already in a committed relationship, so how in the world would you devoting so much time to stalking a stranger or simping that hard help your self respect and your assuredness of confidence?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by flolancracker: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2013

Good luck.
^ depends on what i have in mind for †he lady. If I wanna just nyansh †he lady in question, hell no, I can't go through ^ this. I'd rather just wait for when she'd be alone and strike.
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just barge into their midst, pull your object of desire out by her hair (or her neck if she's wearing low-cut hair), place her firmly on your shoulder, and take her home with you like a hunter does with his antelope after a successful expedition. It's really that simple; serious men have no time for petty niceties and ceremonies.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Also in addition to what Crazyman said, you have to be okay with the fact that it won't always end like that.
You have to understand that they didn't reject you as a person(because they don't even know you). They simply rejected your approach at that particular time.
If they are giving you eye contact, then chances are stacked in your favor. If they are doing that catty thing where they aren't even trying to look at you and giving mono-syllabic responses, then bro respect yourself and your time and bounce.

You also have to be careful about the money thing. I am not really all that into tricking and spending money on random women, but a lot of it depends on "vibe". If you must spend, let your spending be AS A RESULT of them feeling your vibe and responding appropriately (a parting gift between new friends), and not you trying to BUY their approval. I feel a lot of naija brothas need to know the difference and importance of this in particular.
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Ab025(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice advice guys, I think most guys here are giving first-hand advice that are based on experience.

Pls guys, we shud apreciate what monicasque said, atleast she said her own mind and she is d only lady who has commented so far. Seems other ladies don't even know how best they can be approachd wen they re with their galfriends.

Still waiting for more ladies to comment...
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by 50calibre(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Simple answer is NO never try to woo a girl in front of her friends (at least that's my code).

For various reasons, a girl in the presence of her friends, tends to have elevated self-confidence, which then puts you in a vulnerable position (except you are with your own friends as well ) a girl is best wooed when she is alone, one on one, she's vulnerable then, which puts you at an advantage.

Wooing is like hunting, as soon as you identify a lonely and vulnerable prey, you go in for the kill, better than one in the midst of colleagues where it could back-fire. Learn from the lions.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by ximarro(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Monicasque:

I hate the driving your car for a lift part.It makes a girl like me feel as if u take me cheap or like a material person. Its like u r using what u have to attract me and for me i hate that sooooooooooooo much. Its much better for u to get out of your car, walk with me, i do not even want to see u do the whole getting out part. Honey blv me when i say most woman hate guys who flaunt material things
And wen de do nt see d material tings, de reject d guy cos according 2 dem: how wil he take k of me? Gals, de yan wit different syds of d mouth. Neither dis nor dat. Don't knw wat de want. God deliva dm bois 4rm da daughters of eve. Guys, hope i d on point?
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by funkyjms: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
ximarro: And wen de do nt see d material tings, de reject d guy cos according 2 dem: how wil he take k of me? Gals, de yan wit different syds of d mouth. Neither dis nor dat. Don't knw wat de want. God deliva dm bois 4rm da daughters of eve. Guys, hope i d on point?

lol...you may be riqht
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by ximarro(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
pro01: Just barge into their midst, pull your object of desire out by her hair (or her neck if she's wearkng low-cut hair), place her firmly on your shoulder, and take her home with you like a hunter does with his antelope after a successful expedition. It's really that simple; serious men have no time for petty niceties and ceremonies.
grin Guy, u got me laughing
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by denzel2009: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just point to the one you like and say "verily verily I say Woo unto you"

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
ximarro: And wen de do nt see d material tings, de reject d guy cos according 2 dem: how wil he take k of me? Gals, de yan wit different syds of d mouth. Neither dis nor dat. Don't knw wat de want. God deliva dm bois 4rm da daughters of eve. Guys, hope i d on point?

Na the mumu wey go open ear dey hear dia nonsense wey get problem. grin (unless she be lesbian)
Do YOU and wetin YOU know say go work with swagga. Everything else go sort hinself out. cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Go in there like a man, stun their brains and yank her out.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Richfella: Go in there like a man, stun their brains and yank her out.

Wow !

You have separated the men from the boys ! kiss
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by dridowu: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lesson
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by Monicasque(f): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2013

i do not anyone to take care of me darling. I do a good job doing that. I need someone who will love me

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by tonnieblaise(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Monicasque:

i do not anyone to take care of me darling. I do a good job doing that. I need someone who will love me
really??
Re: Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? by temisukanmi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
pro01: Just barge into their midst, pull your object of desire out by her hair (or her neck if she's wearing low-cut hair), place her firmly on your shoulder, and take her home with you like a hunter does with his antelope after a successful expedition. It's really that simple; serious men have no time for petty niceties and ceremonies.
wow!!! ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ got Mε̲̣̣̣̥ laffing here ... I can imagine †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ look on their faces when ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ do dat. Lolzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

The End.. / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over Your Ex? How Did You Do It? / 20 Unmistakable Signs Your Friend Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.