Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,780 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program (571 Views)

Internal Control And Risk Analyst- Micro Finance Bank / Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program Finally HERE! / National Identification Management Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program by Bubblezbee(f): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dear Facilities Engineers,
Process Engineers,
Managers and supervisors,
HSE representatives,
SHE practitioners/ officers,
Contractors,
Subject Matter Experts,
Insurance Personnel,
Anyone expected to carry out formal hazard identification and risk assessments,

Put a price on your skills by:
Learning the rudiments of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment in oil and gas processing facilities, including the legal and regulatory compliance requirements that may be imposed upon the companies for the completion of applicable studies and assessments;

Identifying cost-effective controls for identified hazards and risks guided by a structured risk acceptance criterion;

Understanding the various Hazard Identification tools and techniques and their optimized application;

Identifying and assessing work related hazards and participating in baseline and continuous Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment activities;

Conducting JHAs, Checklist and What-If Analysis;

Preparing for HAZOPs, HAZID and Risk Assessments;

...and lots more.

For further information, visit: http://epcmengineerslimited..com/2013/08/fetp-brochure.html

(Interested persons should click on download link, print application form, fill, scan and send to info@epcmengineers.com, chisom.fetp@gmail.com or return to #4 Tabuko Gere Close, CO-116 Complex, Olawale Bakare Estate, Agungi, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos).

The more you know, the more places you'll go. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!

(please share)
Re: Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program by fm001(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
What are the procedures / criteria for registration
Re: Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program by desmond2013: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am a Facility Engineer,will there be certification after this program.Thanks
Re: Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program by fm001(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
i clicked on the link and it took me to the programme brochure and application form. i will love to know if after the programme, there will be job opportunity for me in the firm or other oil and gas firms...

1 Like

Re: Asset Integrity: Hazard Identification And Risk Assessment Program by desmond2013: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please when is this program starting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies (oil & Gas) / Current Vacancies At Save The Children August 2013 / The World Bank Group Fellowship Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.