Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc (2989 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Donmams(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
The North-east deputy coordinator for the All Progressive Congress (APC) Alhaji Umar Duhu, has said that Nigeria will cease to exist if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected in 2015.

Duhu, who stated this during an interview with our correspondent, notedthat the Jonathan-led administration has not only impoverished Nigerians more than any other in recent time, but driving the country into extinction.

He said: “President Jonathan is incapableof leading a country like Nigeria. What Nigerians want is a national leader and not a regional leader who contracted thecountry’s oil pipeline, the most sensitive part of the economy to terrorists.”

He said the APC was compiling the ills of the Jonathan’s government to show to Nigerians why it should not be returned to power, adding that the administration’s mid-term report was a theoretical document that has no concrete prove on ground.

Duhu said: Look at the colossal amount of money spent in the power sector alone. Yet Nigerians cannot boast of a steady power supply.”

Meanwhile, Duhu said that contrary to insinuations that there was a major disagreement between General Muhammadu Buhari and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, all is fine between the two leaders of the APC.

He said the APC was poised to ensure that at the end of the day internal democracy in the strictest of senses would ensure that the peoples choice emerges, adding that even where it is a consensus candidate, the party will ensure a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ vote.

http://blueprintng.com/new/2013/08/19/2015-nigeria-will-cease-to-exist-if-jonathan-returns/
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by possibilita(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
it is obvious that many ppl really don't want the existance of Nigeria.stop talking and making yourself a public fool,just wait it your time comes lets see what you can do.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by gtrust: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
They have started AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
God let GEJ win 2015 election so that a fraud called Nigeria can go into extinction forever

1 Like

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by koikoi2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who is Umarjuju? APC shud stop thinking dat dey can transform Nig to become Utopia by a wave of d magic wand. Let him ask OBJ who served for 8yrs bt cud do nothing tangible abt d power sector. APC is only making noise cos they ar not in govt and so it pains them. Make them go sit down for gutter. tongue
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
The death of Nigeria will herald the Birth of Niger Delta Republic, the Qatar of West Africa. And I shall be called the Oil Prince of Opobo Dynasty. Time for us to stop feeding 36 States and concentrate on ourselves.

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by omiobo: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
If oneness no pay division go pay na
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by NwaTeacher1: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
And if Buhari win, Nigeria will continue? Bunch of Apc fools

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by taharqa: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
gtrust: They have started AGAIN
Bwahahahaha...... Abeg, where Gbawe dey?
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
I didn't see the title of this thread in the interview

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by soloafe: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
I think is time will respond, tell which region need Nigeria most. OK we niger Delta don't want to be in this Nigeria anymore. umar juju can take Nigeria
. aboki.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Clerverly: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
where in the entire quoted speech did he make the threat the op mischievously clamped down him. This retardeen bootlikers are really getting more desperate. Whether you accept it or not your pay master's fortune is declining on daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Olaolufred(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
If Jonathan Can recognize Jonafool Jang as NGF leader,
It is welcomed if we have 2 presidents in 2015 no matter who win or lose.Each region will put its tent where it feeLs safe for it.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by DeCleff(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Professor Peter: God let GEJ win 2015 election so that a fraud called Nigeria can go into extinction forever

Disintegration is not the solution to Nigeria's problem, infact, its the begining of more problems.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by teskyg: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
GEJ wil win in 2015 and APC will cease to exist.Bloody Parasite.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Amanwulu1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
apc do ur campaign without threatening nigerians to submit to ur ideology deficient social noisemaking movement. So if gej is re-elected by nigerians u'll end nigeria, as if u love nigeria(ns) more dan ur pockets. I personally hate to think we're planning to elect anoda set of looters to break our hearts.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Maxymilliano(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Obiagelli: I didn't see the title of this thread in the interview

From the first paragraph, The North-east deputy coordinator for the All Progressive Congress (APC) Alhaji Umar Duhu, has said that Nigeria will cease to exist if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected in 2015.

You don see am now ?

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by deeptesting(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
My annoyance is that the more people talk about the disintegration of Nigeria the farther their heart is far away from it..
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by DerideGull(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Donmams: The North-east deputy coordinator for the All Progressive Congress (APC) Alhaji Umar Duhu, has said that Nigeria will cease to exist if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected in 2015.

Duhu, who stated this during an interview with our correspondent, notedthat the Jonathan-led administration has not only impoverished Nigerians more than any other in recent time, but driving the country into extinction.

He said: “President Jonathan is incapableof leading a country like Nigeria. What Nigerians want is a national leader and not a regional leader who contracted thecountry’s oil pipeline, the most sensitive part of the economy to terrorists.”

He said the APC was compiling the ills of the Jonathan’s government to show to Nigerians why it should not be returned to power, adding that the administration’s mid-term report was a theoretical document that has no concrete prove on ground.

Duhu said: Look at the colossal amount of money spent in the power sector alone. Yet Nigerians cannot boast of a steady power supply.”

Meanwhile, Duhu said that contrary to insinuations that there was a major disagreement between General Muhammadu Buhari and former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu, all is fine between the two leaders of the APC.

He said the APC was poised to ensure that at the end of the day internal democracy in the strictest of senses would ensure that the peoples choice emerges, adding that even where it is a consensus candidate, the party will ensure a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ vote.

http://blueprintng.com/new/2013/08/19/2015-nigeria-will-cease-to-exist-if-jonathan-returns/

I resolutely say Amen to the postulations of Alhaji Umar Duhu of Almgiri Poverty Creators (APC).
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by ijawcitizen(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Billyonaire: The death of Nigeria will herald the Birth of Niger Delta Republic, the Qatar of West Africa. And I shall be called the Oil Prince of Opobo Dynasty. Time for us to stop feeding 36 States and concentrate on ourselves.
Hey minabo Billy, te oru?
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc

Abeg oga jona try return so that the above will be reality
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
And it shall come to pass in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by malele(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
So this is what this APC is all about, God pls don't allow APC to govern anambra state
This people will be worse than PDP
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by malele(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
But a bed ridden yaradua was capable of leading nigeria. hypocrites, obj spent 16billion on light. Dey didn't see it. Anyway 2015 hurry come make I go vote jonathan.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by bashydemy(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2013
PDP lapdog at it again
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Kingspin(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2013
For where?..Have APC finish the oil money_capital NO...Foolish old cows.. When the dogs is Out.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by mrking3(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Same way bloody CPC now turned APC vowed to make Goodluck Jonathan's Government unGovernable!! And they succeeded in using Terrorist to distabilize †ђξ Government!! I just can't wait for 2015 to come!!! I have never been a Fan of Jonathan from day one!! But with this set of Extreemist and Bigots in APC I can't help but align myself with Jonathan which is †ђξ lesser devil I know!! Fvck APC!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by talktimi(m): 1:48am On Aug 20, 2013
I cant believe a matured adult who presents himself as a democrat will be uttering words like a common ragamufin.
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
That's just what all dz ijaw idiots say when they want anoda amnesty... I like Jonathan as a president, but with threats like dz, and also with d fact that its coming from an ijaw(empty drum) I hope he looses,let's see if war is by bombing pipelines...
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by badmrkt(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
lygn19: That's just what all dz ijaw idiots say when they want anoda amnesty... I like Jonathan as a president, but with threats like dz, and also with d fact that its coming from an ijaw(empty drum) I hope he looses,let's see if war is by bombing pipelines...
does someone know this clown here please?::

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by SNOWWHITE240(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
we don tire for the fraud called nigeria make everybody jeje go him way then i will be a niger delta oil prince hehahaa
Re: 2015: Nigeria ‘will Cease To Exist If Jonathan Returns’-apc by omenka(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
The OP and most of the people who replied this thread are high on cheap crack.

Where in the entire piece did the man make the said coment

The only people that have threatened naija's existence over the outcome of 2015 polls should it not go in their favour are the terrorists from the Niger Delta.

Mods edit the yeye topic joor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Jonathan Ever Go To Campaign In North Eastern Nigeria? / Biafra Was Invited By African Union / Buhari Takes Selfie with young nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.