Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? (1363 Views)

20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog / My Fiancee Can't Read, Write But She's a Gem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmm, this question is usually asked by girls and sometimes I wonder what they want to gain by having someone die for them. When they ask the questions do they just wanna hear "Yes" or do they want you to mean it?

Nobody on earth is worth dying for, I've heard about guys kill themselves or get into fights and get killed over a girl. Let's look at this. You die for that your girlfriend then what next?

After mourning you for 3months she moves on and gets a better looking guy and gives all her love to him. So of what use is your death?

When I was in school it seemed to be the reigning question. One girl I was dating asked me if I could die for her and not wanting her to feel bad I told her that I couldn't that if I die
that I know she'd cry and that's the last thing I want that instead I'd live for her.
Another girl I was asking out asked me the same question, "Baby can you die for me?" and I answered
"So that what will happen?" She said I didn't love her and I told her to take her
love somewhere else if it'd cost my life.

Another asked me and I bluntly told her that if Jesus' death couldn't do much for her that I doubt if
mine could. Guys, a girl that really loves you won't ask you if you can die for her instead she'd be asking you to live for her no matter what. Even if a trailer runs over you she'd want the thought
of her keep you alive not asking you to die for her. Is she a ritualist? If your girl
asks you if you can die for her break up. She wants you to die and then she'd date someone else. I don't
understand how some girls find the death of someone
they love romantic. E no get wetin I no go hear. Anyway, na too much romance novels, movies and Emeka Ike and Genevive movies cause am.

SOURCE: http://koresupdate.com/index.php?topic=322.0

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Strange though.....but you've adequately answered your question cool

So , finally how may. We help you......

grin grin
Re: A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? by nelklyn(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
koresma26: I've heard about guys kill themselves or get into fights and get killed over a girl.

Make i catch myself...I will even drag down the moon and tie it to her window just to prove my luv (9ja movie)
Re: A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
well yea its a very ridiculous question and any girl who asks this must be silly and immature. fortunately I don't think I have been asked such a question ever before but if I were, I think the answer would be simple... no. without any form of compunction whatsoever. I can suffer quite a lot for a girl who loves me( whom I love in return) but nobody other than my child is worth my death.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship / Attitude In Relationship / Is There Anything Wrong With Our Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.