Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) (13199 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter!

[img]http://.com/images/aki.jpeg[/img]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by flolancracker: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked gringringrin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by kevoh(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just praying she got the mother's tall genes!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Daughter looks like dad.
Dad, don't be bothered when daughter gets taller than you.
She'd still be respecting you.
Remain Blessed#

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by dopeJemi: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Awwwwww two cute babies

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by 3ace(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
dopeJemi: stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
That was what I thought too because when I saw his wife early this year, she was not pregnant. Except he got this one from another mother.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by sakaguchi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
This guy cannot impregnate anybody joor! He has pre-pubertal penis
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by kunlesehan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
sakaguchi: This guy cannot impregnate anybody joor! He has pre-pubertal penis

@sakaguchi, wow. that's below the belt!
give the broda a break.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by psalmdave(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
its little tins like dis@ur comment dat may av great effect on ur life bt by den u will be blamin devil nt knwin ur little comment put u in sum dip shit.....try to respect urself,it will help u in life..thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by lilslick(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
D kid is cute tho..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by lilslick(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2013

smh4u o!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Tolexander: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
The pikin cute. Like head of state!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2013
This is an old photo and an outdated topic. . .that photo was taken two years ago. ; undecided

And that's not his daughter, he said it himself. . .he has no children yet
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2013
I am guessing his pen.is must be really small lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue: I am guessing his pen.is must be really small lipsrsealed
And how wide is ur own privates.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
And how wide is ur own privates.

sorry to dissapoint you,my vagin.a is not wide undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Cpu2: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2013
.com:
Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! [img]http://.com/images/aki.jpeg[/img]
so luvly
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue:

sorry to dissapoint you,my vagin.a is not wide undecided
Convince me Pls grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
Convince me Pls grin

Tell me how
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by nerodenero: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
dopeJemi: stop spreading faLse rumours, dats not his chiLd, he said it himseLf, dats d baby of 1 of his Fans
Let us assume you are right, now when he has his own child, I pray he/she wont be as brief, summarized and closed to the ground like him. If he/she is, then he/she will be more successful than him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
something needs to be done about dis foolish bloggers
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by overdrive(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue:

Tell me how
Ur BB pin will do.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
overdrive:
Ur BB pin will do.

Don't have bb .
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by sakaguchi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
psalmdave: its little tins like dis@ur comment dat may av great effect on ur life bt by den u will be blamin devil nt knwin ur little comment put u in sum dip shit.....try to respect urself,it will help u in life..thank u!
Who is this clown again? And what tha Fk are you talking about?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by shevon: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
The geh tall pass am o lipsrsealed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Luks lyk d brother possing wid d baby sis.. Brother(10yrs), sis(6mnth). Two cute sibling..

Anyway, Aki.. Ur daughter is really lovely... Wish her good height IJN

(1) (Reply)

Is This Korede Bello Twin Brother? / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP / Black Incredible Hulk Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.