Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211456 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
feel free to post your importation questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by emeka94(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
importexpert:

your seller have informed the shipping company about your shipment but have not yet take it to them. tell him that if he is not ready to take it to the shipping company you will cancel the order. your success is my pride

Thanks for the advise.
But I've contacted the seller and he keeps insisting that it has already been sent.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
importexpert:

yes mostly within 2-10days. i notticed that sellers mostly used Nlpost when they do not have the items in stock. they register the shipment and send you tracking number so for the first few days the update will be "items have been pre-advised". your success is my pride. singerpore post is the fastest ask them to use it

Thank you very much I appreciate, God bless you for your effort.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
emeka94:

Thanks for the advise.
But I've contacted the seller and he keeps insisting that it has already been sent.

ok be patient since the tracking number will not update instantly. be patient while they update it. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Najwal:

Thank you very much I appreciate, God bless you for your effort.

you are welcome brother. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
importexpert:

mail replied. your success is my pride
Sir I have not seen It
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
helica:
Sir I have not seen It

sorry your message did not delivered. i also searched for your username in my email and i could not find any traces of it. kindly resend your mail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
helica:
Sir I have not seen It

i have replied all received mails. may be i did not saw any of your email. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by marcjoe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
GET YOUR CHEAP 1GB MTN DATA PLAN HERE FOR AS LOW AS #1200, INSTEAD OF #3500 FROM MTN

WE ARE GENUINE...CHECK OUR THREAD FOR TESTIMONIES....
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by satmaniac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
importexpert:
your importation questions are highly welcome

Good evening sir, I was the guy that won a bidding on ebay, I called about 8pm today: the issue is that I checked the item before placing a bid on the item, the seller claim to ship worldwide, however after winning the bidding an email was sent to me by the ebay team asking me to select a shipping option, which I don't have a problem with. So, why am I bothering you with all these? Well I try to see how I can select a shipping option but all in vain, how do I select the shipping option? I can seem to find any link that will enable me select shipping option.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adanduka: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Hi importexport, i met a guy on Nairaland who has a thread like yours. I paid him to buy some things for me via aliexpress. Two weeks later, he had this to say, sic: Your android laptop was rejected by customs in China... They didn't know until they get to airport Today I even found out that the laptop was black, Pls can we return it to the seller? & it can only be ship by normal freight which will take 10days before it will arrive
I asked why it was rejected and he said:
They said because of battery
They paid $200 before it was release.
He said he has returned the laptop to the seller since they sent black instead of the requested white.
I want to know if customs can reject a laptop because of battery and if one can pay more than the cost of an item before release.
I still want to give him the benefit of doubt and believe he is not a fraud. But next time i won't patronise him as i have found your thread.
Am i wrong? Should i be worried?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
satmaniac:

Good evening sir, I was the guy that won a bidding on ebay, I called about 8pm today: the issue is that I checked the item before placing a bid on the item, the seller claim to ship worldwide, however after winning the bidding an email was sent to me by the ebay team asking me to select a shipping option, which I don't have a problem with. So, why am I bothering you with all these? Well I try to see how I can select a shipping option but all in vain, how do I select the shipping option? I can seem to find any link that will enable me select shipping option.

if you have my import guide kindly reply to my delivery mail for detailed instruction. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
adanduka:
Hi importexport, i met a guy on Nairaland who has a thread like yours. I paid him to buy some things for me via aliexpress. Two weeks later, he had this to say, sic: Your android laptop was rejected by customs in China... They didn't know until they get to airport Today I even found out that the laptop was black, Pls can we return it to the seller? & it can only be ship by normal freight which will take 10days before it will arrive
I asked why it was rejected and he said:
They said because of battery
They paid $200 before it was release.
He said he has returned the laptop to the seller since they sent black instead of the requested white.
I want to know if customs can reject a laptop because of battery and if one can pay more than the cost of an item before release.
I still want to give him the benefit of doubt and believe he is not a fraud. But next time i won't patronise him as i have found your thread.
Am i wrong? Should i be worried?

hi go ahead and give him time for benefit of doubt. i wonder why you choose to go through a third party when you can learn here how to do everything by yourself. most of my sellers inform me that the custom charge of products is between 10-30% of the product cost. that is if the item has anything to do with custom. i have been into importation for a long time now but i am yet to have problem with Chinese customs while sending products out of china. i am aware that the Chinese customs are now very strict on brand imitation. most items that have other brand logos are being rejected but he has no excuse to say custom rejected your laptop because of battery. please be patient with him and waited for the time he gave you to reach. also a 200usd charge on a 200usd laptop is 101% false. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Chuksab: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
This ebay thing they fear me oh. Cannot vouch for the quality of the product on display and some of the buyers are not truthful. From feedback I have read, some times the item shipped differs from what is advertised.

Please I want to know a very good platform i can use to source for used phones, tablet and computer in UK and US aside ebay that is good, cheap and can pay and ship to Nigeria.

Your candid answer is needed.

Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Chuksab:
This ebay thing they fear me oh. Cannot vouch for the quality of the product on display and some of the buyers are not truthful. From feedback I have read, some times the item shipped differs from what is advertised.

Please I want to know a very good platform i can use to source for used phones, tablet and computer in UK and US aside ebay that is good, cheap and can pay and ship to Nigeria.

Your candid answer is needed.

Thanks.

hi, there are other good platforms that you will love. that is why you need the import guide. refer to any of the links on my profile to get your copy. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adanduka: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2014
importexpert:

hi go ahead and give him time for benefit of doubt. i wonder why you choose to go through a third party when you can learn here how to do everything by yourself. most of my sellers inform me that the custom charge of products is between 10-30% of the product cost. that is if the item has anything to do with custom. i have been into importation for a long time now but i am yet to have problem with Chinese customs while sending products out of china. i am aware that the Chinese customs are now very strict on brand imitation. most items that have other brand logos are being rejected but he has no excuse to say custom rejected your laptop because of battery. please be patient with him and waited for the time he gave you to reach. also a 200usd charge on a 200usd laptop is 101% false. your success is my pride

Alright. Thanks for your reply, taken your comments seriously. Now I know better.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2014
adanduka:

Alright. Thanks for your reply, taken your comments seriously. Now I know better.

you are welcome. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2014
feel free to post your importation questions. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
happy weekend to all importers and advanced importers in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
post your importation questions lets do justice to them. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by twaintoy(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Do u buy from hong kong? If yes, plz can u give me the link? Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
twaintoy:
Do u buy from hong kong? If yes, plz can u give me the link? Thanks

yes. kindly refer to any of the link on my profile for datail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by twaintoy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
importexpert:

yes. kindly refer to any of the link on my profile for datail. your success is my pride
Ok, checking..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by twaintoy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
importexpert:

U are selling ebooks. Cant u give me d link without buying dat ebook?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls gurus, it seems this my parcel was delivered to worry address. Instead of Asaba, Delta state I am
seeing Victoria Island, Lagos. Help me review it if it's true and advice me the next step to follow.
Enter Item Tracking Number.
Submit
Mail Item Number RM216301281CN
Last Event Detail UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT
Weight 0.980
Content Documents
Orig. Country CN
Dest. Country NG
Mail Class LETTERS (LC/AO)
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Oct 30 2014 7:32AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGVISL
Oct 29 2014 12:49PM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGVISL
Oct 28 2014 12:26PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGVISL NGLOSA
Oct 28 2014 12:23PM SEND ITEM TO DOMESTIC LOCATION NGVISL NGLOSA
Oct 28 2014 8:36AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA
DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
30 Oct 2014 Unsuccessful item delivery Other
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2014
twaintoy:
U are selling ebooks. Cant u give me d link without buying dat ebook?

sorry i guide not give links. what happens if i give you just are link and you fall into the wrong hands? the next thing i will see is bello directed me to scamers. so i give people guidelines on sites before links. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.