Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211093 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
ur mobile no pls
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by lifegoeson2: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
I am sorry guyz. Bello told me that you are all waiting for my feedback about my laptop. I have been very busy all this days that was why i was unable to come back to the thread. But i told bello to let you all know that i have received my order since 4th september 2013 he insisted that i should try and do that myself because it is me you want to hear from not him. I received my mini laptop in good condition. I spent approximately N9,700 in total for the laptop..

It was a good deal as i was able to sell the laptop for 24k. My recent survey just revealed to me that gadgets moves faster. So i have placed my 2nd order of almost 20k but all gadgets. I will be coming up with more information about my 2nd order. Thanx for all your support @bello and i hope you will keep it up. Bye for now and see you all next time. Feel free to send me a pm if you will like to contact me. Please share your experiences lets learn from each others what works and what dont.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by lifegoeson2: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning guyz. Today is going to be a busy day. See you all at down.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairacountry(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
lifegoeson2: Good morning guyz. Today is going to be a busy day. See you all at down.

pls did you use 9ja coy to buy or buy directly from one of d usa web? Kindly codedly reply me like using i****t if u make use of one of d USA web or c******A*****c if its dat 9ja site u make use of.
I also want to test d waters today. tanx sir/ma.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by jamesbridget13(f): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ok, hw much 2 get started?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2013
jamesbridget13: Ok, hw much 2 get started?

for the entire public and how it is officially posted on our website, the price is N2,800 for this week. But for all my fans, friends and well wishers on nairaland you can subscribe for the ebook this week for only N2500.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hi and good morning to everybody on the thread. Please all those that i did not send the link to get .com domain names for less than $0.80 should kindly reply to the email i sent to them with subject ".com domain". Thank you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome. Please feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
hi everybody, please all those that ordered for my mini importation package of recent should kindly reply to my delivery email because a brother just called my attention that the fast loan ebook was not included. please kindly reply to my email and let me know on this thread that you have sent me an email. thank you once more and sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
The packages i added today include how to get all domains including .com .net .org etc for only N80 or N120 [eighty naira or one hundred and twenty naira]. They are both lifetime offers and you can use them either for personal use or you resell to customers for N1,500 and above.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekenzy: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
how do i get. com domain
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Importexpert kindly check your email.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
callen odinks: @Importexpert kindly check your email.

thank you for the kind response @callen. I have sent your .com guide and loan ebook to your email. Is like you have "box me" or an app of that nature activated that was what stopped the email from delivering. But i will re try sending it now. Thanks for the patience and you are always 101% entitled to my support. Just let me know when ever you need me.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thankss sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
@callen i have just forward them to you again. Kindly check your inbox, spam or junk folder. Please notify me on the thread if you have seen them. Your success is our pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
thankss, I've seen them.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2013
callen odinks: thankss, I've seen them.

ok thank God. If their is problem with any of the links kindly let me know.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by delawal: 5:33am On Sep 11, 2013
@op. wia can i get very very cheap android tabs wit bot 3g inbuilt and wifi.lets say at the cost of 15k
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Some brothers have been repeatedly asking me a question on how to receive their goods if they ship with either singapore post, china post or hong kong post. To avoid answering this question repeatedly i will answer it in details on this thread. Just stay tuned.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by chemashie(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Seriously following the thread..... I will update tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
chemashie: Seriously following the thread..... I will update tomorrow.

nice1 bro. We will be waiting for your updates.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
I will be up with some little updates hopefully tonight. Stay tuned.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by practicalclass: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr importexpert, I hope this is not a scam cos it's high time scammers stop spoiling this country's name. Kindly inbox me for more. I'm interested. practicalclass@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ntusuwar(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Please mr bello,I want to know the current cost of the ebook.has the prize been changed?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2013
ntusuwar: Please mr bello,I want to know the current cost of the ebook.has the prize been changed?

the official cost as stated on our website is N2,800 but as i said earlier on this thread, all my fans, pals and friends here on this thread can pay N2,500 within the week. Thanx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Feel free to ask your questions relating to my mini importation package. More updates are on their way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.