Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211329 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Another inside secret that was revealed in my mini importation pack was how to pay for your shipping in any dhl or ups office near you. This situation is best suitable when dealing with sellers that wants to get rich with your shipping fee.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by akeemag: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2013
let me subscribe
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
akeemag: let me subscribe

ok you are highly welcome to the insiders secret.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Feel free to put down your import related questions lets do justice to them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
imaginebabs:

Chairman, thank you very much, i followed your steps, went to pick the parcel up yesterday evening and have already sold one. I really appreciate tanks.

thank you too and i wish you all the best in your business.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
practicalclass:
U shouldn't be hurt. Intact your statement of defense is making me to smell rat. I checked the site you posted and it's not even going. See what I'm saying.

sorry please brother which of the sites is not going? Please let me know so that i can confirm and fix things up asap. Thanx alot.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by practicalclass: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome. Present your questions here let us collectively do justice to them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
More updates coming up on the thread soon
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ntusuwar(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Plz mr bello I want to know if there will be a change in the cost of the ebook after this week because I cant locate the banks in the village were I went for my work,and is already friday,I just got this Information 2days ago.plz I wanna know.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:04am On Sep 13, 2013
ntusuwar: Plz mr bello I want to know if there will be a change in the cost of the ebook after this week because I cant locate the banks in the village were I went for my work,and is already friday,I just got this Information 2days ago.plz I wanna know.

hi and thank you for your interest in my ebook. The price of the ebook after today friday is 3k. But since you have lay your complains early enough, you can pay the present price even when the price changes next week. Hope it sounds helpful? Thank you once again and your success is our pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2013
More questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Present your importation questions let us collectively do justice to them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
lost my fone and was unable to access cafe from my remote area i just arrived to town and it is already friday pls can i pay 2500 for next week pls
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Carmal90 :
lost my fone and was unable to access cafe from my remote area i just arrived to town and it is already friday pls can i pay 2500 for next week pls

@Carmal90 hard luck for your lost phone. I wish you a better phone sooner than later. Your excuse have been considered. Just include your nairaland username and state that i said you should pay 2500 in the message you will send to me. Once again hard luck and your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Your questions are highly
welcome. Present your
questions here let us
collectively do justice to them

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Your questions are highly
welcome. Present your
questions here let us
collectively do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by lovelani(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2013
sextail: How come this whole thing smells like scam!!! How come all other users that commented on this post were registered on AUGUST 18 and their only post were just at this place! How come you plan on selling an ebook on things you got from this very forum (www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free) and I tried confirming the tracking number you gave not quite long and it doesn't exist!
I think it's hightime you dropped this game and find something else, am sorry if dis sounds rude to you. Thanks for understanding
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ntusuwar(m): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Plz I want to know if there will be a change in the cost of the Ebook by nextweek.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by chemashie(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Thanx to Mr. Sadiq for the opportunity given to me to review the said ebook and other added materials.
Surely, it is an eye opener for newbies and those that find it difficult to read entire 300 pages of related threads on importation biz. I requested for the review after he sought to follow me on NL and to know if the ebook was lifted on a related threads. I found in him a geniune man with large heart.
This will surely come in handy for those that are still looking forward to start the biz with little capital (4000-10,000) not necessary for existing importers though.
Also, is better for you as a newbie to pick this ebook and ask for the op mentorship rather than attending seminars.
Other materials also come with the ebook which will be an added advantage for anyone.
I gave my sincere review of the ebook as promised.
Thank you op once again.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
anochuks08: I believe I am the user in question, @ Lovelani, I have this undying hate for scammers. I first smelt scam on this thread, that was why I made the comment earlier. However, the thread owner called to prove me wrong, he sent to me almost the entire ebook, though am yet to read them through. In all the sense, he was just trying to clear his name. To that reason, I withdraw my defaming comments. Yes, I have been watching the thread from onset, reading all replies. Though there might not be a testimony coming from me because I am a busy person and only read the first ebook out of the list. It contains what I knew already because I am already importing heavily before the saga. I am not trying to talk you into anything, life is filled with choices, nothing is compulsory, I believe you can take your own decisions

Regards
anochuks08

just as you have said @brother anochuks08 life is full of choices and decisions. Every body have the right to choose what they want to do with their lifes. Either to be a banker, doctor, lawyer , business man, importer and so on it is a free world and a matter of choices. Every one on the thread should note that despite the influence and positive impact that my mini importation ebook can have, yet it is not in anyway compulsory. It is all a matter of choice.

@anochucks you have spoken alot and you have spoken wisely. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.